Well, we found this.
我们发现了这个
It's a manifesto claiming that the Gun Barrel Party plans to, quote,
这是一份枪杆党未来计划的宣言 其中提到
"Reemerge from the shadows to attack institutions of American injustice
"为打击美国政♥权♥的不公正而重出江湖
and fire the first shots
打响革命第一枪
in a revolution that will bring about our own Arab Spring."
为人♥民♥带来属于美国的阿♥拉♥伯之春"
So, if the GBP is coming back, it's a...
所以 如果GBP卷土重来 这将...
Matter of national security.
威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥
It certainly is, Mr. Hanna.
这很明显是的 Hanna先生
It certainly is.
很明显是的
The manifesto was posted from a coffee shop in the Valley,
这份宣言是在一个山谷咖啡屋上传的
so it could've been anyone on their Wi-Fi.
所以可能是任何一个使用过无线网的人
If the Gun Barrel Party is thinking about making a comeback,
如果枪杆子聚会在筹划回归
it's not gonna be easy to put the band back together.
将成员聚齐并不是件容易事
So there were eight members of their group.
他们的组织里有8个成员
Albertson died last night.
Albertson昨晚被杀
Flatt went down in a shootout with police 20 years ago.
Flatt在20年前的一场警♥匪♥枪战中死亡
Franklin, he died of cancer in the '90s.
Franklin在90年代死于癌症
And these four all died when bombs they were making exploded at a cabin in Oregon.
这四个人在一个俄勒冈州的小屋中制♥造♥炸♥药♥时死于爆♥炸♥
Okay, so this guy's the only one left.
好的 所以这个人是唯一还活着的
So he's our number one suspect.
所以他是我们的头号♥嫌犯
Not quite. Jim Mullins is serving life at Oakville
不能过早下定论 Jim Mullins正在奥克维尔服刑
for killing two people during a bank robbery in 1979.
因为在一起1979年的银行劫案中杀害了两人
Well, we got to start somewhere.
我们必须开始着手了
All right, Sam and I will go visit Mullins, see what he knows.
液蚐am去会会Mullins 看看他知道什么
Kensi, Deeks, why don't you check out the crime scene?
Kensi Deeks 不如你们去看看案发现场
See if LAPD missed anything.
看看洛杉矶警方是否有所遗漏
All right, I'll get my hiking boots.
好的 我去拿登山鞋
Um, see, no.
那啥 不要啊
See, this is... this is not cool.
那啥 这 这一点儿也不酷啊
What's the problem, Deeks?
有问题吗 Deeks
Crime scene's out in the middle of the woods.
案发现场在森林中♥央♥啊
You know how I feel about the woods.
你懂我对森林是神马感情
You want to go to a prison?
那你想去监狱吗
Uh, actually, yeah.
那啥 是滴啊
Okay, I'll play you rock, paper, scissors for it.
好吧 我们来剪刀石头布
Seriously? Why not?
你确定 来就来
All right, ready?
好啊 准备好了吗
Boom! Kensi, put on your prison shoes,
嘣 Kensi 穿上你的监狱鞋
'cause we're going to prison.
因为我们要去监狱啦
Why are you celebrating? Paper beats rock.
你在庆祝个什么劲 布赢了石头啊
Paper beats rock?
布赢了石头吗
Rock tears paper.
石头还能砸烂布类
Since when?
啥时候规定的
Since always.
一直这么定的
That's not how we played it.
我们可不是这么玩的
Well, you were raised out here.
哦 那你现在知道怎么玩了吧
I play East Coast rules.
我这可是东海岸的规矩
East Coast rules?
东海岸的规矩
Yeah, step your game up.
对 提升你游戏力了哈
Don't be a sore loser, Deeks.
别输不起啊 Deeks
All right, have fun at prison.
好吧 监狱之旅愉快啊
East Coast rules, really?
东海岸规矩 这也能信
Don't worry, it's all part of my plan.
别担心 这是我计划的一部分
What plan?
啥计划
Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
"能而示之不能 用而示之不用"
This was you pretending inferiority?
你那是在"示之不能"哦
That's classic Sun Tzu.
孙子曾经曰过咯
Since when do you read Sun Tzu?
你什么时候开始看孙子了
Since Hetty gave me The Art of War for Christmas.
从Hetty圣诞节送我了"孙子兵法"之后
Hetty also gave me an ancient textbook for Christmas.
Hetty也喜欢圣诞节送我一些古籍
She did? What'd she give you?
她也送你了 送的啥
I'm not gonna tell you.
就不告诉你
She gave you Kama Sutra, didn't she?
她送你的是"印度爱经" 对不
Come on, was it Kama Sutra?
得了吧 是不是"印度爱经"啊
Are you serious?
真的假的啊
Please tell me it's Kama Sutra.
你就告诉我是"印度爱经"吧
Maybe we should start a book club, just you and I.
或许我们该弄个读书俱乐部 就我俩
Okay, so Albertson fell here.
Albertson倒在这里
What was he doing? Hiking?
他在这里干什么 登山吗
Nothing good happens this deep in the woods.
这深山老林的肯定没啥好事
Out here, it's nothing but banjo-playing rednecks and mass murderers in hockey masks.
这里 全是弹班卓琴的乡巴佬和带冰球面罩的杀人犯
Well, according to the coroner's report that Eric sent, the cause of death was a heart attack.
Eric发来的尸检报告说 他死于心脏病
So the knife didn't kill him?
所以不是刀伤致命
Maybe he heard banjo music and died of fright.
也许是听到了班卓琴声吓跪了
No, the knife did do it, it just took a while.
不 确实是刀伤致命 只不过费了点功夫
It turns out the blade missed all the important stuff and nicked the pericardium.
这一刀避开了所有重要器官 直插心包膜
Pericardium-- look at you. Triple word score.
心包膜 看看你 这单词三倍得分啊
The blood filled the sack around the heart. Eventually pressure caused cardiac arrest. Ouch.
血液充满心包膜 最终压♥迫♥心脏停搏 好疼
Yeah, that would explain why there's no blood on the ground
这就可以解释地上为何没有血迹
and no splatter leading in.
周围也没有血液喷溅痕迹
So this guy could have been walking for miles, just looking for help.
所以他可能为了求救 走了很长的路
What do you got there, Pocahontas?
你发现了啥 Pocahontas吗
出自同名动画电影"风中奇缘"
动画人物 生活在丛林里的印第安公主
Albertson came from there.
Albertson是从那里来的
Came from... what? Where? Where are you going?
从哪 啥啊 哪 你要去哪
I am backtracking. Finding out where he came from.
原路返回 找到他来时的起点
How can you even see his trail?
你怎么知道他从哪里来
I am at one with nature.
我和大自然有缘啊
Yeah, no, I'm one with nature.
不 哥才和大自然有缘
Oh, my God.
哦天哪
Oh, come on!
不是吧
People who are at one with nature do not step in number two.
和大自然有缘的人才不会踩到翔类
That is so gross, and this is so huge.
真尼玛恶心啊 好大一坨
Maybe there is Bigfoot out here,
也许这儿真有大脚怪
'cause I think I just stepped in his poo.
哥刚踩到了他的翔
No, it is not a Bigfoot. That belongs to a black bear.
不 这不是大脚怪的翔 是黑熊的
Wow, you really know your poo.
你还真懂翔啊
Wait, are there really bears out here?
等等 这里真的有熊吗
And mountain lions.
还有美洲狮
See, this is why I don't leave the city.
看吧 所以哥才不愿离开城市啊
Kens? Kensi! All right.
Kens Kensi 好吧
GUARD: Open 3.
三号♥开门
Sit down.
坐下
Well, it's been a while since I had a couple pigs visit me.
话说好久都没黑猫来看我了呢
Clearly, since no one's used the word "Pig" Since 1978.
其实吧 1978年以后大家都不说"黑猫"这个词了
Old friend of yours, Dean Albertson, turned up
你的老朋友 Dean Albertson
last night with a knife sticking out of his chest.
昨晚胸口插了把刀就出现了
Well, I'm pretty sure I got a good alibi.
我确定我有很好的不在场证明
Me, too.
我知道
But an online manifesto claims
但一份网络宣言声称
your former terrorist organization's making a comeback.
你那之前的恐怖组织正在计划卷土重来
Maybe as a charter member,
可能是别的成员
they'll give me a break on the dues.
他们会按规矩让我休息休息的
You have anything to do with it?
这些事和你有关系吗
What little computer time I do get here is pretty closely monitored.
我稍微有点空碰碰电脑旁边都有监控器
You check with Big Brother.
不信你可以去找"老大哥"查
书中角色为独♥裁♥者 这里指代狱警
出自乔治·奥威尔的小说"1984"
You have any idea where Dean Albertson's been all these years?
你知道这些年Dean Albertson都去了哪吗
Who might want to kill him?
谁会想要杀他
You don't seem too broken up about it.
你听到这个消息并不怎么伤心
How many lives have you taken?
你杀过多少人
What?
什么
You're a soldier.
你是个军人
I can smell it on you.
我能嗅出来
How many lives have you taken?
你杀过多少人
I prefer to think about the lives I've saved.
我更倾向于记住我救过多少人
Me, too.
我也是
You murdered two security guards.
你杀了两个警卫
Casualties of war.
战争的必要损伤
War? It was a bank robbery.
战争 那是银行劫案
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表