Like, in his youth, in a Supreme Commander,
就是说 我像年轻版的艾克哈特
five-star general kind of way?
有一种五星上将的范儿
I mean, that was a compliment, right?
这是种夸奖 不是吗
If it was meant to be a compliment,
如果他想夸你
he would've said you look like JFK.
他会说你像肯尼迪
What a pig.
他确实贱
Osborne versus Tenez truly has become something of a nationwide focal point.
Osborne与Tenez的竞选之战已经成为了全国的焦点
A lot of resources being poured into the state by both sides, as each tries to...
双方都投入了大量精力努力达成...
What did we miss?
开始了吗
Tenez is about to start.
Tenez正要开始
Pull up a chair.
非常期待
Never a dull moment in an election.
竞选从不无聊
My campaign suffered a terrible loss last night.
我的竞选团队昨晚遭受了重大损失
One of my bright young staffers
一位年轻聪慧的工作人员
was killed in a hit-and-run accident.
在一起肇事逃逸交通事故中丧生
But it wasn't an accident.
但这并不是意外事故
I've been told by the authorities
官方调查表明
that he was murdered and that I am also a target
他是被谋杀的 我也是目标之一
Yes, I am saddened and I am concerned for my staff's safety,
我感到万分悲痛 并对团队成员的人身安全感到担忧
but I will not be intimidated.
但我不会退却
And we will not give up the fight.
我们也不会放弃战斗
So, whoever you are,if you have a problem with me,
无论主使是谁 如果你对我有意见
you can find me on election night.
你可以在竞选之夜见到我
I'll be holding a glass of champagne,
我会端着香槟
waiting for Dick Osborne's concession call.
等着Dick Osborne的败选演讲
That one's got spirit.
她很有勇气
What if her spirit gets her killed?
如果勇气导致她被杀呢
She just threw down the gauntlet.
她提出了挑战
Invited an assassin to her door.
邀请杀手上门
Where do you stand, Ms. Blye?
你是什么立场 Blye小姐
You want my political opinion?
你问我的政♥治♥意见
You do have one?
你有吗
Yes.
当然
Maybe. I guess.
也许有
I think Tenez is a different kind of politician
我觉得Tenez是个与众不同的政♥治♥家
and our country needs that.
国家需要她
There is no way she should back down from the race.
她绝不能退出竞选
All right.
好吧
Then we need to make damn sure that we get her out of this alive.
那我们就得确保她能活着度过这一关
Of course.
当然
CIA?
CIA?
FBI.
FBI
That's the CIA.
这才是CIA
Henrietta, it's Brian...
Henrietta 我是Brian
Mr. Beale, you have something for us?
Beale先生 你有什么要告诉我们的
We have been trying to connect
我们一直在找
the five senatorial candidates from the photos.
5位候选人之间的联♥系♥
But nothing.
但一无所获
Two are incumbents.
其中两个是现任议员
Three Republicans, two Democrats.
三个共和党人 两个民♥主♥党人
And there's not a single issue that they all agree on.
他们没有一个议题是完全统一的
Such is the state of modern politics.
这就是当代政♥治♥现状
There are higher profile targets running significantly more emotive campaigns.
还有更受人关注选举正在进行中
One bullet can make America vulnerable.
哪怕一颗子弹也能削弱美国
Doesn't even have to be a magic bullet.
都无需神奇子弹
Thank you.
多谢
You know, it's hard to assess threat when Tenez's people won't cooperate.
如果Tenez的人不合作 我们很难做威胁评估
Then maybe we have to put someone in her campaign office.
那我们就要派人去她竞选办公室卧底
Someone smart, tough... and irresistible.
一个聪明又坚强 让人无法抗拒的人选
Huh?
啊
Wow.
哇哦
You are rocking that power suit.
你穿套装很有范儿
Yeah?
是吗
Feel like a caged animal.
感觉像困兽
And I know what you're thinking, so quit while you're ahead.
我知道你在想什么 劝你趁早放弃
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Okay.
好吧
Power suits make you think of Hillary,
职业套装让你想到希拉里
which inevitably leads you to Bill,
然后自然而然想到比尔(克♥林♥顿♥)
which then drives your warped mind to Monica.
再把你扭曲的思想联♥系♥到莱温斯基身上
Well, depends on what your definition of warped is.
这个吧 就看你怎么定义"扭曲"了
You were thinking of Monica.
你肯定想了莱温斯基
Come on, it's the granddaddy of all inappropriate office relationships.
拜托 那可是所有不正当办公室关系的鼻祖啊
I hope you don't have designs on that title, Detective Deeks.
我希望你没对这种关系有企图 Deeks探员
No, no, I'm more of a lady in red kind of a guy than a woman in blue.
不 我喜欢红衣女郎多过蓝领女人
Not helping your cause.
不是个好理由
I should go.
我该走了
I know that you admire Tenez,
我知道你崇拜Tenez
but that's also the reason why you need to be extremely alert.
但因此你必须保持绝对警觉
Don't let your passion cloud your judgment.
别让感情蒙蔽了你的判断
Of course.
当然
Have you ever thought of running for office?
你有没有想过参加竞选
Well, I ruled Nicaragua once, for 72 hours.
这个嘛 我曾经统治过尼加拉瓜 72个小时
Don't ask.
别问
Don't ask.
千万别问
Sounds like you got a pretty good thing going.
看起来你现在的工作不错啊
Why come work here?
那为什么要来这里
I want to be part of the team that gets Monica Tenez to the Senate.
我想为Monica Tenez进入参议院出一份力
You know how many resumes I've gotten for this?
你知道我收到过多少简历吗
How many young people want to work for her?
多少年轻人想为她工作
I can imagine.
不难想象
And I know it won't be easy
我也知道 告诉他们
telling them that you've already filled the position.
你已经找到合适人选也不容易
Confidence alone won't land you the job.
光有自信不会让你获得这份工作的
Mmm.
唔
You will give me the job because I am smarter
你会雇我 因为我比其他申请人
and hungrier than all the other applicants.
更聪明 也更渴望这份工作
You will just remember me because of the confidence.
你只会记住我 因为这份自信
Well, Monica's gonna love you.
Monica肯定会喜欢你的
Oh!
噢
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
噢 天啊 对不起
Ah, it's all right.
没事
You know, I've done the same thing a hundred times.
同样的事情我做过不下百遍了
Just give me a minute, will you? Sure, yeah.
等我一会儿 好吗 当然 没问题
What a first impression, huh?
初印象很特别哈
Accessing his computer.
连上他的电脑了
Eric, are you getting this?
Eric 你收到了吗
Yeah. That was almost too easy.
是的 这简直太容易了
Don't jinx it. Just don't.
别触霉头 千万别
Kensi, you realize my saying anything has no impact
Kensi 你知道我说什么都不会影响
on the success of a data transfer, right?
数据传输的 对吧
Uhhuh. Computers make her nervous.
嗯哼 电脑让她紧张
I heard that, Miss Jones.
我听到了 Jones小姐
And it was one time, and it's really stressful
就那一次 要传四年份的照片
to have to transfer four years worth of photographs.
确实很有压力
I told you that in confidence.
我很确信
And Kensi's download is complete.
Kensi的数据下载完成
In more ways than one.
无论从哪个角度来说
Mr. Caldwell, I am so embarrassed.
Caldwell先生 真不好意思
I am so sorry, once again, about spilling your coffee.
对不起 很抱歉打翻了你的咖啡
Please, please.
没事 没事
No, I hated that shirt anyway.
没事 反正我也讨厌那件衬衫
But, still... brought you a gift.
但 我还是给你备了份礼物
You'll be processing receipts of people who've donated money to the campaign.
你来处理竞选捐款的收据
And in layman's terms?
用外行的话说
You'll be a glorified envelope-licker.
你非常光荣地成为了"舔信封师"
Tenez for Senate.
Tenez的参议院之路
Go, team.
开始吧 同伴
If I look at one more e-mail, I'm gonna need thicker glasses.
再多看一封邮件 我眼睛度数就会变深了
Hey, this is strange.
嘿 这里很奇怪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表