I'll have a pager.
我会开着传呼机
How very 1980s of you.
还真有80年代的感觉
So, uh...what's that number?
那...号♥码是多少
Hetty has it.
Hetty知道
Kensi's going to need that smartphone app really soon, so...
Kensi急需那个智能机的应用软件 所以...
how's it looking?
做得怎么样了
I'm, uh... I'm all over it.
我 我正赶着呢
Great.
很好
Great. Great.
很好 很好
No, no, no, those are worth nothing.
不不不 这些不值钱
You jack an old Honda, Toyota, chop them up in an hour,
你偷个什么旧本♥田♥破丰田 一小时就能拆烂
the parts will get you three large.
拆完的零件也就卖♥♥个3000块
We're looking for someone that specializes in SUVs.
我们要找一个专营越野车的人
Luxury SUVs. Three rows, all the bells and whistles.
豪华越野车 三排座 高档华丽的那种
Jaime... What do you know?
Jaime 你有知道的人吗
Nothing.
没有
Now, why don't we believe you?
我们怎么不相信你呢
I know a guy that likes SUVs.
我知道有个人喜欢越野车
A lot of guys like SUVs.
很多人都喜欢越野车
I mean the ones that you're looking for.
我是说你们要找的那种人
He used to boost a few. Now it's more like 20 a month.
他以前偷过一点 现在一个月至少20辆
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
No. No, I can't.
不 不行 我不能说
No, these are some badass dudes.
他们都是狠角色
They find out you're a snitch, you're muerto.
要是发现你泄密 你就死定了
Jaime. We got your back.
Jaime 我们会保护你的
Yeah, right.
是吗 真的吗
Someone to stay with you. Someone to keep you safe.
有人会和你一起 保证你的安全
Never gonna happen.
想都别想你们
I think that's your new partner now.
你的新搭档这就来了
I'm Kensi Blye. Nice to meet you.
我是Kensi Blye 很高兴认识你
For reals?
真的假的
And you're gonna pay me, too?
你还会付钱给我
Top dollar.
最高工资
Well, I guess this is starting to sound okay.
听起来很不错呀
Great.
很好
Now we just need you to get Kensi into the crew as an undercover car thief.
我们只要你把Kensi当个偷车贼 弄进团伙里卧底
Estas loco.
你疯了吧(西语)
What you been smoking, cuz?
抽什么大烟了吧 哥们
It'll never work. These are OGs.
不可能 他们可都是老♥江♥湖
They'll chop her up and-and feed her to the dogs.
他们会直接把她剁了喂狗
Oye, you little bitch.
听着 你个小贱♥人♥
You come at me again, I will kick your sorry ass all the way to Chula Vista.
再敢惹我 老娘一路把你踹到拉维斯塔去
You feel me?
明白吗
Damn.
娘的
Where'd you find her?
你们从哪发现她这个宝的
Cell phones, $14.99!
卖♥♥手♥机♥啦 只要14块99
Get 'em while they're hot! Get 'em while they're... phones.
趁热来拿 趁它...还完整
Telefono cellular-o. Muy barato!
卖♥♥手♥机♥了啦 便宜甩啦(西语)
Llaman Mexico, gratis.
打电♥话♥墨西哥 免费哦(西语)
It's "Llamar a Mexico." You don't have to conjugate the verb.
那叫"往墨西哥打电♥话♥" 没必要把动词变位
Well, excuse me, Dora the Explorer,
不好意思嘛 探险家Dora
but my undercover dude failed high school Spanish.
但哥这次扮演的哥们高中时把西班牙语挂了
Probably not the only thing he failed.
也许他挂的不只这一科呢
Easy, tiger.
淡定啊母老虎
I'm the one that's got your back.
做你后援的可是哥呦
And, seriously...keep an eye out for Jenny in there.
还有 说真的...进去之后留心一下有没有Jenny
Bumper looks good, but the finish is uneven.
保险杠看起来不错 但是油漆涂的不均匀
Next time, not so thick on the paint, vato.
下次不要涂得这么厚 vato
What do have we here?
你来这儿干嘛
Buenas tardes, Senor Esposito.
下午好啊 Esposito先生
Jaime...you big fat fool. Come here.
Jaime...你这个胖呆瓜 来抱一个
Who's this flower?
这朵花儿是谁呢
Oh, that's my cousin, Carlotta.
我的表姐 Carlotta
Con mucho gusto.
很高兴认识你(西语)
Mucho gusto.
很高兴(西语)
Oh, you brought me a gangster.
你怎么带了个混混来
How come they call you Krafty?
他们怎么会叫你Karfty
Something's wrong...I fix it.
路有不平...姐就铲了
I bet you can.
够厉害的啊
How come I never seen you before?
之前怎么没见过你
She's visiting.
她是来做客的
From Tucson.
来自Tucson
I guess you like it hot.
我猜你喜欢炎热的天气
If you came looking for work, Jaime,
如果你是来找工作 Jaime
you picked a bad day.
今儿不是个好日子
Oh, not me, mano.
不是我 Mano
My cousin Carlotta needs a job.
我表姐Carlotta需要一份工作
She's got mad skills. She can get you any car you want just like this.
她的手艺超级棒 你要什么车她都能搞定
Est pido.
蠢货(西语)
You...you bring a stranger into my place of business,
你...往我的地方上带了个陌生人
and in front of her, you accuse me of being a criminal?
还在她面前指控我犯罪吗
I know what you need-- I'm just trying to help, you know?
我知道你想要什么 我只是想帮忙
I can't even trust you not to talk about what I do.
我甚至都不相信你居然敢把我的底儿泄露出去
Marco! Paco! Teach this payaso to keep his mouth shut.
Marco Paco 教教这个小丑怎么闭嘴
Hey, we don't want no trouble. You let us walk out of here,
嘿 我们不想惹麻烦 你让我们离开
I'll pretend I never saw this place.
我会当做什么都没看见
Hey, hey! Yo, that's my cousin!
嘿 嘿 那可是我表弟
Come on, man!
来啊 哥们
Vengate!
来报仇啊(西语)
Alto! S-S-Stop! Stop. Stand back.
Alto 停 停停 退下吧
That's one tough chica.
真是个强悍的妞儿
See what else you can do.
看看你还有什么别的能耐
When I was 12, I could plug the windows, hot-wire the ignition.
我12岁时 就能撬车窗 点火启动车子
Yeah, well, these new keys have a transponder chip.
现在出的车钥匙都有应答芯片
Without it, the fuel and starter systems are totally dead.
没了这个 燃料和启动系统就都不好使
If you don't know that, why are we here?
要是你连这都不知道 我们还来这儿干嘛
'Cause I'm with the functions. Memorized the VIN.
因为我有种能力 能记住车辆识别码
What are you doing? Remember that commercial
你在干嘛 还记得那位在商业区的女士吗
where the lady can't find her key and the baby's all, like, crying inside the car
她找不到车钥匙 小孩在车里嚎啕大哭
and the operator has to save her ass?
还得管♥理♥员♥去帮忙
Yeah.
记得
I got friends who know computers.
我有些懂电脑的朋友
Here we go.
好戏开始咯
Alarm off.
防盗警报解除
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑吧
No. Let's unlock the doors. Let's start the engine.
没 打开车门 发动引擎
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Reel him in, Krafty.
带他过来 Krafty
What are we waiting for?
还等什么呢
You could do this to any car?
所有车你都能这么弄吗
Pretty much.
差不多吧
May we be of further assistance?
还需要继续帮忙吗
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Well, I show a Krispy Kremea mile on the right-- I think you need it.
右手边一公里处有家甜甜圈店 我想你可能要来点
Ah, I'm good.
不饿
Drive safely, ma'am,'cause we are always here for you.
小心驾驶哦 女士 我们一直都支持你哦
This could work out, chica.
这手艺真不赖啊 妞儿
This could seriously work out.
真心有大用
Ah, what the hell, man?
该死 这是怎么回事
You didn't come to a complete stop. Yeah, I did!
你刚没完全停下来 我停了
This is why I never take girls in my crew.
所以我从来不让女人入伙
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
From head to toe.
从头疯到脚
You can't run from the cops.
你逃不过警♥察♥的
I did in Tucson.
我在Tucson就逃过
This is L.A., girl-- they got helicopters.
这是洛杉矶 姑娘 他们有直升机的
In about two minutes, we're gonna be up on CNN.
两分钟内 我们就要被CNN给报道了
In two minutes, I'll be losing their sorry ass.
两分钟内 我就能甩掉这些白♥痴♥
Oh, no, no, you can't, you can't go... No!
不不不 你不能 不能去...不
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表