What?
神马
Oh, man.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God, she's watching me.
我的天 她在看我
Just smile.
微笑
But then she'll know I'm up to something.
然而她会只是我在做什么事情
Then don't smile. Okay, but then she'll think
那就不要笑 好的 但然后她会认为
I'm hiding something.
我在隐瞒什么事情
Oh, man, look at her looking at me.
哦 天哪 看她看着我的样子
Granger was right, she's got that Gorgon stare.
Granger说得对 她有蛇发女怪盯人的能力
What should I say if she asks me what I'm doing?
如果她问我在干什么 我该怎么说
Callen?
Callen
Ca...
Ca
Hey.
嘿
Just...
就
Thank you, Kenneth.
谢谢你 Kenneth
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Is there anything else I can get you?
还有什么我能为您效劳的吗
Um, I don't know.
呃 我不知道
What do you think, honey?
你觉得呢 亲爱的
Huh? Little champagne?
哈 一点儿香槟
Chocolate-covered strawberries?
巧克力草莓
Honey, you know I get hives from strawberries
亲爱的 你知道我吃草莓要起疹子
and champagne gives me gas.
香槟让我胀气
Wow.
哇
That is adorable.
太可爱了
My wife.
我老婆
Excuse me. Yeah.
让我一下 是
Uh, wait.
哦 等等
The-the threshold.
这 这个门槛
Oh, right.
哦 对了
The threshold. Course.
门槛 当然了
Uh...
哦
Um... So excited.
太激动了
Well?
那
You want to...
你想
want to jump up or something, maybe?
想跳上来还是 或许
Okay, this is not ice dancing.
好吧 这不是花样滑冰
Just lift me up. I mean,
就举我起来 我是说
maybe you could hand me
或许你能扶着我
a leg or something to hold on to.
一条腿或什么撑住
Just put your leg up.
抬起你腿
Just put your-- yeah, there you go.
就抬起你的 你又来了
Right like... that.
就像 这样
Um...
额
Maybe you should grab the other one.
你应该抓住另一条腿
She's a lot heavier, actually, than she looks.
她好沉 实际上 比她看起来沉多了
It's all that very dense
都是跳钢管舞
muscle mass from pole dancing.
练出来的紧实肌肉
That she does. Yeah.
确实她还真是 是啊
He's kidding.
他在开玩笑
I'm not really kidding.
我真不是开玩笑
I almost lost my appendix
上回她试着做匈牙利自行车动作
the last time she tried to do the Hungarian bicycle.
差点让我失去了阑尾
It was crazy. On three. On three.
那太疯狂了 数三声 数三声
One, two... Three.
一 二 三
Ho!
喝啊
Wish me luck. Uh, good luck.
祝我好运吧 祝你好运
Yeah, I'm gonna need it. And congratulations.
我可需要运气了 那么 祝贺你
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Congratulations to us.
祝贺我们俩吧
Put me down.
放我下来
You laugh funny and your eye looks weird.
你笑得太不自然了 而且你眼神也很诡异
Uhhuh. Let me go. Fire in the hole!
那又怎样 放开我 小心手雷
No!
住手
Uh!
啊
I'm so sorry.
真是抱歉
That was too much.
我玩过火了
It was inappropriate. I'm so sorry.
这太不得体了 我真的很抱歉
Oh, my gosh, I can't believe you just did that. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
哦 天哪 我不敢相信你刚刚居然真的这么做了 我真的很抱歉
It was inappropriate. Geez...!
这个很不得体 天
You're an agent, we're in a working environment.
你是个探员 我们正在工作中
What? No, Deeks, stop-- oh!
什么 别 Deeks 住手 哦
Okay. See, you know what?
好样的你 看吧 你要知道
You got to have faster reflexes than that.
你得反应更快一点才行
That's what happens when you marry the jungle cat.
你可是嫁给了一只丛林猫呢
Yeah.
没错
You want to make little Ninja assassins.
你想再来点儿忍♥者杀手游戏吗
You want to play this game.
你想玩
Obviously, you're gonna have to... oh!
显然你得 哦
You know what, sweetie, honey,
知道吗 宝贝 亲爱的
this is how somebody gets hurt.
有人会受伤的
Yeah. You.
当然 你啊
I don't want to see you get hurt, honey.
我可不想伤到你啊 亲亲
Ow! Don't... St...!
嗷 别 停
Ow! Burn. You ca... Ow!
嗷 算了 你能 嗷
Okay, don't make me unleash the beast.
好吧 别逼我释放体内的野兽
Only thing beastly about you is your breath.
你喘得倒是跟只野兽似的
Dizzy... Kens...
Dizzy宝贝 Kens亲亲
Ow! Ow! Ow!
嗷 喵 嗷
Sounds like the honeymoon is over.
听上去貌似蜜月结束了
You guys in position?
你们俩就位了吗
Huh? Well, one of us is.
有一个已经就位了
Oh... Fraggle Rock!
噢 大鸟飞扑
No ah! Yeah?
别 啊 试试看啊
How you like that?
这招如何
I don't love it. There you...
我不喜欢这招 过来吧你
I mean, I don't love it
我没有我想象中的
as much as I should love it!
中意这招
You in position now, huh? No!
你现在就位了吧 啊 不要啊
Huh? You... This is going a lot better... Hi.
嗯 你 这可要好多 你们好
Ah!
嗷
Is this a... bad time?
我来得不是时候
Hello, you...
你好啊 你
He started it.
他先开始的
Target is alone,
目标孤立
but he's gotta have some muscle nearby.
但附近肯定有他的保镖
You recognize anyone, Grace?
Grace 有你认识的人吗
The guy with the book is DeGroot.
看书的那家伙叫DeGroot
He's not the other one you shot?
不是你开枪打到的另一个吗
No, that was Visser.
不是 那个是Visser
I don't see him.
我还没看到他
May not have survived.
也许已经死了
Good.
那敢情好
The guy was a psychopath.
那家伙就是个神经病
I don't recognize anyone else.
再没有我认识的人了
He's down three men.
他已经损失了三个人
That makes him vulnerable.
让他变得不堪一击
Also makes him dangerous
也变得危险了
and more likely to do something unpredictable.
很可能做出些意想不到的举动
Okay, Eric,
好了 Eric
we should be online.
你们应该能看到我们了
Yeah, we got you.
看到了
Nobody's answering.
没人接电♥话♥
No one answered when I knocked.
我敲门的时候也没人应
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yup. Right.
准备好了
Guys, Nell's going in.
伙计们 Nell准备进去了
Let us know if Vandenberg or his protection move.
要是Vandenberg或者他的保镖有动静通知我们
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表