Let me see your arms.
让我看看你的胳膊
Put your head back.
抬头
You can check between my toes, my gums,anywhere you like,
你可以把我从头查到脚 怎么查都行
you're not gonna find anything.
你不会有任何发现的
I have to set an example for the men and women on this ship, and I do.
我必须为船员们做出榜样 我也确实如此
I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I don't do drugs.
我不喝酒 不抽烟 更不会吸毒
Hell, I don't even eat red meat.
我甚至不吃红肉
食用红肉的利弊科学界向来争议不断
红肉指哺乳动物的肉
Do you have any enemies on this ship?
你在船上有敌人吗
I'd like to think not.
我不这么认为
The average age of the crew member on this ship is 19 years old.
船员的平均年龄只有19岁
It's my job to help train them to operate the most powerful weapon in the world.
而我的工作就是训练他们操作世界上最强的武器
That takes discipline and responsibility.
这需要纪律和责任心
And yes...sometimes there is friction.
是的 有时候会有摩擦
Enough that one or more of them
足以让某些人记恨你
would want to see you busted for drug use,
甚至想让你因嗑药被开除吗
maybe even OD?
或者吸毒过量致死
It's a little early for Secret Santa, isn't it?
现在玩秘密圣诞老人有点早吧
Open it.
打开吧
Okay.
好吧
No.
不
No, no.
不 不
This was not part of our deal.
我们说的可不是这个啊
You never said anything about...
你可没说过什么...
panty hose.
连裤♥袜♥
Okay, they're leggings, not panty hose,
这是紧身裤 不是连裤♥袜♥
and it's part of your costume.
这是你戏服的一部分
What it is, is a death sentence if Callen, Sam or Deeks ever saw me wearing them.
要是Callen Sam或Deeks看到我穿这个 我就死定了
It's gonna be fun. Wha...
肯定很好玩的 啥...
No. I am all for helping children, but...
不 我很愿意帮助孩子们 但这也...
I'm sorry, I cannot do this.
对不起 我实在做不到
I can't do it. I'm sorry.
我做不到 对不起
You wear polar bear and Spiderman pajamas.
你还穿北极熊和蜘蛛侠的睡衣呢
Spiderman is cool,
蜘蛛侠很酷啊
and polar bear...
北极熊...
It's different, okay?
这不一样的 好吧
I-I wear those in the privacy of my own home.
我的睡衣是在自己家里穿的
People are going to see me in this.
别人看不见
There will be kids and the taking of pictures,
但这个孩子们会看见 会照相
and next thing I know it'll be on Facebook, and then... and then...
会往脸书传照片 然后...然后...
and then a video on YouTube, then it goes viral,
油管上就会有视频 就跟病毒传播一样
then they stat playing it on a loop on the big screen,
然后他们会在大屏幕上循环播放
and, oh, my God, Sam is calling me Elfie McBeal...
天哪 Sam会叫我小妖精Beal
Okay, you know what?
好了 知道吗
You don't have to wear it.
你不用穿了
Forget it.
忘了这事吧
Wai...
等...
What now?
又怎么了
Two pilots were scrubbed from flight operations this morning...
两名飞行员今早被禁止执行飞行任务
due to "Illness""
因为出现"病症"
Cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥
Haven't heard yet, but the scuttlebutt
还不知道 但是有传言说
around the ship is that flight operations might be suspended.
整艘船的飞行任务都可能被搁置
You get anything from the chief?
你在军士长那问出什么了吗
Nothing but denial.
只有否认
I got to say, I believe him.
我必须得承认 我相信他
This guy's service record's cleaner than yours or mine.
他的服役记录甚至比你我都清白
Well...definitely mine.
好吧...肯定比我清白
You think a disgruntled sailor could be trying to set him up?
你觉得会是心存怨恨的士兵蓄意陷害他吗
Possibly.
有可能
Doesn't explain the pilots.
但还是无法解释飞行员的事
Uncle Sam spends millions to train these guys.
国家花了大几千万训练这些人
They bust their asses to get a chance to do this.
他们抢破头来抢这个机会
They're the best of the best.
他们是精英中的精英
Everyone I've questioned has been exemplary.
我询问过的每个人都堪称典范
And none of them have asked for a JAG lawyer.
没有一个人要求请军法处的律师
They all seem more concerned about their careers than anything else.
他们似乎全都关心事业胜过一切
Exactly like the XO.
就像副舰长一样
Not what you would expect from someone who knows they're guilty.
根本别想从他们身上看谁有罪
Nope.
是啊
Do you think someone could have unknowingly drugged them?
你觉得会是有人暗中给他们下药吗
Could they be trying to sabotage the ship and her mission?
是有人蓄意破坏军舰和任务吗
The flight operations are grounded--they've already succeeded.
飞行任务搁浅 他们已经成功了
There's something else.
应该有别的事
I can't reach my wife.
我联♥系♥不上我老婆
...safety team to the ordnance elevator.
安全组速至军械电梯
On the double.
请立刻到达
Well, ahoy, mateys.
嘿 盆友们
Can we help you?
需要帮忙吗
Yeah, I'm just looking for the ship's stores.
我在找船上的仓库
Well, you're looking at them.
你看着的就是
Thought you would've learned your lesson about snooping around.
看来你还没长教训 还敢四处打探
Keep it up,
再说一句
you're gonna end up in sickbay, like your buddy.
你最后也会被抬进医疗室 就像你哥们那样
What's that? Oh, yeah, you guys didn't stick around
怎么 哦 可惜你们呆得不够久
long enough to see me kick his ass, did you?
没看到我是怎么教训他的
Hold on, guys, I don't know what's going on here,
等等 伙计们 我不知道你们到底怎么回事
but if we don't get this thing up and going again,
但如果我们不把这些玩意儿修好
you're all gonna be eating salmonella salad.
你们都得吃沙门氏菌去
Yeah, well, if the damn thing wouldn't keep breaking down,
要不是这破玩意儿总是坏
then we wouldn't have to keep fixing it.
我们也不用老来修啊
What seems to be the problem?
出了什么问题吗
No problem-- we just had a faulty refrigeration unit, that's all.
没事 只是冷藏柜有点毛病 仅此而已
They flew another one in. Uh-huh.
他们又运了一个进来换
I think I shared a seat with it.
和我坐的同一班飞机
All right, well, listen, I'm gonna take a look around
好了 我现在要四处看看
if nobody has a problem with that.
大家都没什么意见吧
You two? Show of hands? Okay.
你俩 举手表个态呗 好吧
Looks like we got it: Colonel Mustard, on the ship...
好像找到了 上校芥末 在船上
原指士兵指把猪油滴到指挥官的芥末罐里...
军队里的一种报复术语
...with a pipe valve.
抹在管道阀门上
Wow, wouldn't want my head smashed into that.
哇 我可不想让我的脑袋也撞上
How long does it take Eric to send a damn car to my house?
Eric到底要花多久才能派辆该死的车去我家
Maybe she wasn't home?
也许她不在家
Then, where is she?
那她在哪
Sam...if Sidirov was back in the country, we would know.
Sam 如果Sidiov回国了 我们会知道的
The minute he contacts Michelle, bells go off with us and the CIA.
他一联♥系♥Michelle 警报就会直接通知我们和CIA
Guys. You find her?
伙计们 你找到她了
Not yet, but initial forensics suggest we got a match.
还没 但是首要证物有了匹配
Match for what?
什么匹配
The photo that Deeks sent.
Deeks发过来的照片
It matches the head wound that killed Agent Niles.
与Niles探员头部的致命伤痕相匹配
Deeks found the murder weapon?
Deeks找到了凶器
Looks that way.
看起来是的
Some sort of pipe valve.
是种管道阀门
Where?
在哪
I don't know.
不知道
He hasn't answered my last few e-mails.
我最后发的几封邮件他也没有回复
If Deeks found the murder site,
如果Deeks发现了案发现场
he could have found the thing that got Agent Niles killed.
他可能也发现了Niles探员被杀的原因
Can you determine where on the ship the photos were taken?
你能确定照片是在船上什么地方拍的吗
It'll be tough since the paint schematics are uniform throughout the ship,
恐怕很难 因为整艘船的管线油漆都是一样的
but I'll cross-reference with the plumbing schematics, see what I find.
我会交叉比对水暖设备 看看能不能有所发现
Alert Kensi, you call us, you find anything else.
通知Kensi 有发现告诉我们
Got it.
收到
If you wanted to poison the crew,
如果你想对全船人下毒
you only have a few options:
你只有几个方法可选
air, water, food, or some sort of surface contact.
空气 水 食物 或者其他能够表面接触的东西
If Deeks was following up on his spinach clue,
如果Deeks在追查菠菜那条线索
he was probably snooping
那他可能已经开始打探
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表