Target has exited the vehicle with another passenger
目标和另一位乘客已下车
and is approaching the building.
正在接近建筑物
Copy, Tango One.
收到 T1
Sensor confirms.
传感器确认
We got a positive I.D.?
身份确定了吗
Running facial rec.
正在面部识别
Affirmative.
确定
We have positive I.D. On target Triple A.
已确定3A目标的身份
Thunder One Two has positive I.D.and lock on target Triple A.
雷霆12已识别并锁定3A目标
Copy, Thunder One Two. Engage at your discretion.
收到 雷霆12 同意自♥由♥裁定行动
Wings hot.
(无人机)起飞
Arm laser targeting.
激光武器锁定
Laser targeting.
激光已锁定
Weapons hot in three...two...one...
准备开火 3...2...1...
Rifle.
发射
We've got a target exiting the building.
发现一个目标正离开建筑物
Contact.
发射成功
Building has been destroyed.
建筑物已摧毁
Tango One, Tango One. We have one survivor.
T1 T1 还有一名幸存者
Hannah Lawson 11岁 愿安息
1967年1月6日 —— 1978年8月25日
I thought you might have replaced that headstone with her correct name.
我以为你已经把墓碑上的名字改成她的真名
I guess it makes it easier for me to pretend my sister Amy's still out there somewhere.
这样我会更容易装作我姐姐Amy还活着
Oh, it's always so lovely and peaceful here.
这里一直都如此安静平和
And yet a painful reminder.
却又总是残忍♥的提醒着我们
Of our own mortality?
我们生命的脆弱
I was thinking more of the number of people I've put in the ground.
我是指被我推进坟墓里的人数
Hell, I could fill my own graveyard.
天 我都能开个墓场了
I'm sure most of them deserved it.
我相信他们中大多数都是罪有应得
You put fresh flowers on Hunter's grave.
你给Hunter献了鲜花
From my garden.
从我花♥园♥里摘的
It seemed the least I could do.
至少这是我能做的
She would have appreciated it.
她会喜欢的
I like to think so.
我也希望如此
I, however, will not.
要我的话 就不必了
When I'm gone, I'm gone.
我要死 就死的彻底
No ceremony,no memorials,
不要葬礼 不要追悼会
and absolutely no bringing of flowers to my grave.
更不要人给我墓前献什么花
Don't worry.
别担心
There will be none of that.
一样都不会有的
Good.
很好
From what I hear, Granger is going to have you
我听说啊 到时候Granger会在他的办公室里
stuffed in a lifelike pose for his office.
摆个你栩栩如生的标本呢
Don't be cheeky.
别嬉皮笑脸的
Though...I wouldn't put it past him.
不过 我倒不觉得吃惊
Come along, Mr. Callen.
跟上 Callen先生
No rest for the wicked.
坏人可不会休息的
Turn that punch on!
全力出拳
And this is me on a camel, on the way to Petra.
看 这是我骑骆驼去佩特拉(约旦)的照片
Uh-huh, that's awesome.
嗯哼 不错
Power kick!
用力踢
You're not even looking at it.
你连看都没看
Get your feet going.
脚步动起来
Yes. That is camel,
没错 这是骆驼
and I think he likes you.
我觉得它挺喜欢你的
What? No, that's my foot
啥 不 那是我的脚
I think that's my foot.
我觉得那是我的脚
Ooh, wow, that is awkward.
呃 好尴尬
Moving on.
继续看
This is the Wadi Mujib, on the way to the Dead Sea.
这是去死海路上的拍的瓦迪穆
Get it out of my way. I'm working out, Deeks.
别挡道 我在健身呢 Deeks
Uh, while I'm trying to show you my vacation photos,
我想跟你分享一下度假照片诶
which is more than a little rude.
你这样也太伤哥心了吧
Dude, I've seen them. Nice job.
拜托 我看过了 干得好
Several times. You e-mailed me every day.
还好多次 你每天都给我发邮件
Well, maybe next time, you should come with me.
好吧 或许下次你该跟我一起去
I've been to Jordan. Okay.
我去过约旦了 好吧
Well, then, we can go someplace else.
那我们可以去其他地方啊
How about, say, for instance, the Amazon?
要不 比如 去亚马逊
Or Norway, the land of my forefathers?
或者挪威 我祖先的故乡
Good work! How about "No," Good work.
干得好 要不"不去"怎么样
because we work together every day.
咱俩天天一起工作
Why would I want to vacation with you, too?
我♥干♥嘛还要跟你一起度假
Because we're partners and I'm awesome.
因为我是你搭档 我又够帅
Which is all the more reason why I value our time apart.
所以我才更珍惜我们分开的时光
Whatever. You totally missed me.
随你便 你肯定想死我了
You didn't give me a chance to miss you, Deeks.
你可没给我机会去想你 Deeks
Is that why you turned your cell phone off?
所以你才关机
I turned my cell phone off
我之所以关机
because I was at a yoga retreat,
是因为我在做瑜伽
and I needed to relax.
我要放松身心
Uh, wait a minute. You don't do yoga.
等等 你不练瑜伽
I do yoga, and you mock me for it.
练瑜伽的是我 你还笑话我
That's because I do it for spiritual centering.
那是因为我做瑜伽是为了静心凝神
You, on the other hand, do it to pick up chicks.
而你 全是为了钓妹纸
So what you're saying is...
所以你是说
you couldn't make a hook-up even with a yoga dude?
你连个练瑜伽的男人都钓不到啊
Okay.
好吧
You know what? I was asked to leave after the rescue helicopter landed on the beach.
知道不 营救直升机降落沙滩后我才被要求离开的
I was worried about you.
我是在担心你
Thank you for that.
多谢担心
Well, maybe you shouldn't have turned your cell phone off.
你本来就不该关机嘛
Hetty wants you guys up in Ops.
Hetty叫你俩去行动中心
Got a hot one.
有棘手案件
Nell, wait a second, hold on, you got to see this.
Nell 等会 你得看看这个
This is me on a very excited camel,on the way to Petra... Nell?
你看我骑着一匹特兴奋的骆驼去佩特拉诶 Nell
Nell? I got a... camel and a...
Nell 我这...有张...骆驼的...
I'm on a camel.
我骑着骆驼哟
Hey, Sam!
嘿 Sam
How was your vay-cay?
假期过得咋样啊
It was, uh... it was good.
假期嘛 还不错
It was short.
就是短了点
Yep. Too short, but... good.
太短了 不过还不错
Quality family time, you know?
天伦之乐 懂不
You? Um, awesome.
你呢 酷毙了
I helped design and build a wind- and solar-powered clinic in Guatemala,
我在危地马拉帮人设计建了个风能太阳能诊所
And still have time to pick up a couple of ren faires, my lord. Where's Nell?
还剩了点时间去了趟中古嘉年华 大人 Nell哪去了
Uh, she's rallying the troops. What do you need?
她在召集队伍 你有什么需要
A new chair. That is your new chair.
新椅子 这就是新椅子
I want my old one.
我要我那把旧的
I-I thought it was broken.
那把不是坏了吗
Yeah, it was broken in the way I like it.
我就喜欢它坏成那样
Oh. Well...
好吧
I mean, this chair is ergonomically designed to improve posture,
我是说 这椅子是根据人体工学设计的
reduce fatigue and increase productivity.
能减少疲劳 提高工作效率
So... um...
所以...
plus, this baby's got over 25 points of adjustment, yo.
还有哦 这宝贝还有超过25个调节点 哟
Well, my butt only has two points of adjustment,
可是我的屁♥股♥只有两个调节点
and they both want my old chair back, yo.
它们都喊着要我原来那把椅子 哟
I-I think it's... it's gone.
我 我想它已经没了
Here, you know what?
这样 你知道不
Here's what I'm gonna do for you. I'm gonna put in a request
我等会帮你提交一份申请呗
and, uh, try to get you a different chair.
尽力帮你换把椅子哈
Where's my old chair?
我原来那把椅子呢
Well, you know, we donate all of our old furniture
你知道 我们把所有旧家具
to... to one of our charities,
都捐给了一个慈善团体
so if it's any consolation,
如果说要找一点点的安慰嘛
it went to a good cause.
那把椅子是去做好事咯
It's not.
少废话
Find out where they took it.
查查那椅子哪去了
I'll buy it back.
我去买♥♥回来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表