Just got a little dusty out there.
今天在外面穿的有点丑嘛
So, Esposito's gang was netting $100,000 per SUV.
所以说 Esposito的团伙每辆越野车净赚10万
Clearing $2 million a month.
每月200万
They're returning the cars to all the owners?
他们要把所有车子物归原主吗
No, we're reimbursing them.
不 我们正在和他们商议赔偿
They're going to ship the cars overseas as originally planned.
但车子还是会按计划运出海外
Really?
真的假的
With some significant after-market modifications.
增加了几个重要的二级改装而已
Nice.
很好
We'll be able to track every vehicle.
这样我们就能追踪每辆汽车
Listen in on every conversation.
监听每段对话
A treasure trove of intelligence.
情报来源的宝藏啊
I believe a toast is in order.
我想此时应该来段祝词吧
Look at this.
看看这个
A rare 2002 from Reims.
2002年兰斯珍藏
For the New Year? No. For Mr. Deeks' birthday.
祝贺新年 不 祝贺Deeks先生的生日
No way. Seriously?
不是吧 真的假的
I thought it was on the 18th.
我还以为是18号♥
Uh, yeah, nice try.
好吧 装的挺像
Actually, I heard you making dinner reservations, so...
其实我刚听见你在订晚餐的位子了...
That was with somebody else.
那是和别人吃饭的
Yeah, right.
是吗 好吧
What, are you serious?
什么 你来真的
Sorry, Hetty. I don't mean to be messy.
抱歉 Hetty 我不是故意倒出去的
It's my birthday.
这可是我的生日啊
Here you go, birthday boy.
给你 小寿星
Thanks. Thank you.
多谢 谢啦
To Mr. Deeks. Long may he run.
敬Deeks先生 长命百岁
Cheers! Happy birthday!
干杯 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Deeks. Happy birthday!
生日快乐 Deeks 生日快乐
Happy birthday, boy.
生日快乐 小盆友
Cheers, cheers. Happy birthday.
干杯 干杯 生日快乐
Eye contact.
四目相接
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I'm the one that's going to dinner, right?
你是要约我去吃晚餐的吧
Hey, you look nice.
嘿 你看起来真美
Really nice. Thank you for doing this.
真的很美 谢谢你来帮忙
Thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你救了我的命
It's the least I could do.
这是我仅能做的
Oh, this is my mother, Guadalupe.
这是我的妈妈 Guadalupe
Mama...
妈妈
So... what are we drinking?
那...我们喝什么
Margaritas. You want one?
玛格丽特 你也来一杯吗
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
Make that a double.
双倍的 谢谢
Ay, caramba.
艾玛 我的天啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表