Maybe you can work up some local intel on Ramirez.
没准你能从本地线人那套点Ramirez的线索
Got it.
没问题
Only one road in.
进出只有一条路
Ramirez's ranch.
Ramirez的农场
Yeah.
知道
Just be careful.
小心点
Three cars.
三辆车
Five, six, may-- at least seven guys.
5 6 至少7个人
High ground, a lot of buildings.
地势高 建筑众多
And Roy's right, only one road in or out.
Roy说的没错 进出只有一条路
Hard to attack, easy to defend.
易守难攻
Heads up, they're on the move.
注意 他们出来了
And they are not messing around.
毫不慌乱 十分镇定
Have they seen us? Too far.
他们发现咱们了吗 太远了
Well, something's got them spooked.
有什么事惊动他们了
Here comes the man himself-- Ramirez.
有个人单独出来了 是Ramirez
They are coming out hot.
他们过来了 速度很快
We've got to move, now.
咱得赶紧走 现在
Oh, crap.
该死
Here they come.
他们来了
I think we've been made.
我觉得我们暴露了
How could they have made us, we just got here.
他们怎么发现的 咱才刚到那儿
I think we're good.
我觉得没事了
Gun!
枪
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Drop it!
放下
Dave, how's your Spanish?
Dave 你西班牙语怎么样
What'd you say to him, Dave?
你跟他说什么了 Dave
Ask him out on a date?
约他出去吗
El Centro. One more pin in the map.
El Centro 地图上又得标个点
Another head shot.
又来了一回爆头
Paris. She shot the bodyguard in the head.
Paris 她把那个保镖爆头了
Yeah, we're-we're trained to shoot for the body mass--
咱受训的是根据对象体积大小射击
you know, the torso, it's a bigger target--
就是比如说身体躯干啊 目标比较大
she takes a head shot.
她直接爆人家头诶
Circumstance, spur of the moment.
特殊情况 就一秒钟的事
No, no, no. What-what-what about the guy in Memphis with the homemade flamethrower?
不不不 那上次在Memphis揣着自♥制♥喷火枪那哥们呢
Head shot.
爆头
That messed-up cartel gunfight we got into in New Mexico.
还有上次在新墨西哥州的黑帮枪战
Two guys, both head shots.
那俩哥们 统统爆头
Is this going anywhere?
你想说什么
No.
没
Just curious.
就好奇而已
Curiosity killed the cat, Dave.
好奇害死猫哦 Dave
Probably a head shot.
没准还爆个头哦
Oh, you took your time.
你别着急回来啊
Yeah, I've been drinking tequila with the county sheriff.
我一直在和郡治安官喝龙舌兰
He's a little upset he hadn't been told we were in his jurisdiction.
我们在他辖区内却没人告诉他 他有点不爽
Well, we sent an e-mail.
好吧 我们发了电子邮件啊
I was just... Pay him a courtesy call.
我就是... 礼节性的给他打个电♥话♥
I told him you were on the way when we got the Ramirez intel.
我跟他说 拿到Ramirez的情报时 你在路上
Any sign of him?
有他的踪影吗
Nah. My drinking buddy thinks he hightailed it down to Mexico.
没 我酒友认为他逃到墨西哥了
Might be something on this, Dave.
或许这上面有点线索 Dave
Cool. Homework. How'd you get it?
酷 来料了 你哪儿弄来的
Oh, Sheriff Drunky let me download the GPS data from the wreck.
醉倒的治安官让我从汽车残骸里的GPS下载了数据
Hey, whose turn is it to cook dinner?
嘿 今儿轮到谁做饭了
Me?
我
Yeah. Yeah, I can, uh...
好吧 好吧 我也能...
...can cook.
做饭
Pizza counts, right?
披萨也算吧
Do you want to tell me this story over a cup of tea, Owen...
Owen 你是想我们边喝茶边告诉我呢
or should I break out the scotch?
还是要我去开瓶苏格兰威士忌
Five years ago, I was part of a joint FBI task force.
五年前 我是FBI联合特遣组的一员
Bobby-Lee Wilson was a whistle-blower.
Bobby Lee Wilson是个线人
We had him under witness protection,
他处于我们的证人保护计划中
but he was murdered before he could give his testimony.
但却在出庭作证前被谋杀了
Shot in the back of the head with a low-velocity round?
低速子弹脑后枪击
Yeah, he was in the next room.
是的 他当时就在我们隔壁房♥间
Shooter used a pillow to muffle the sound.
枪手用一个枕头掩盖了枪声
We still don't know how he got past us.
我们始终不知道他是怎么避开我们的
Kept me awake at night for months.
我一连几个月 都夜不能寐
Well, your shooter has a face now.
那么 现在知道枪手是谁了
Well, if it's the same man.
如果真是同一个人
If we were to believe what Ari Sayed told Callen and Sam,
如果Ari Sayed告诉Callen和Sam的话可信
Spears is a fundamentalist driven by his ideology.
Spears是个被信仰驱使的教旨主义者
So what's he doing working as a contract killer five years ago?
那为什么5年前 他的所作所为却像个职业杀手
Eric?
Eric
A data search.
数据搜索
All states.
美国境内
Go back five years; unsolved murders.
5年前 未结案的谋杀案
All the victims shot in the back of the head with a low-velocity round.
所有被低速子弹脑后枪击的受害者
Got it.
明白
Can't have you losing sleep, Owen.
可不能让你夜不能寐啊 Owen
That's another five dollars you owe me.
你又欠我5块
No, no. No, I worked all night,
不不不 我整晚都在工作
on-on Roy's GPS stuff. Wait, what's it up to?
在看Roy拿回来的GPS信息 等等 这是为毛啊
Fifty-five.
55啦
You-you know, I never agreed to the whole "Morning run challenge" Thing.
我从来没答应过你那什么"晨跑挑战"
It was just one time.
就那么一次
It was a...one-time thing.
就那么...一次而已啊
You awake?
你醒了
Now I am.
现在醒了
Hundred and five, right?
105块了 是不
Hundred and ten.
110块了
Dock my pay.
记我账上
Already have.
记了
How far?
多远
Five miles.
5英里
Used to be ten.
以前是10英里
I hate this bathroom.
我恨死这卫生间了
Kai? Roy.
Kai吗 Roy
Okay, Roy, Paris and then me in the shower--
好吧 Roy先洗 然后Paris 再然后是我
don't even think about it, Dave, or I'll shoot you.
Dave 你敢插队 老娘就一枪崩了你
Good to know.
好怕怕哦
You find anything from the GPS data Roy gave you?
Roy给你的GPS里有什么发现没
Yes. Okay. Uh, multiple trips every day.
有 每天都有多条路线
Mostly in and around El Centro.
大多是在El Centro周围
Now, first trip every day is always in the same location.
但每天第一条路线去的都是同一个地点
Ramirez's ranch.
Ramirez的农场
Right. Which is also the final destination every day.
对 这也是每天的最后一个地点
And in between?
在这中间呢
Well, the second most visited location is a place up on the Salton Sea.
第二个最常去的地方在索尔顿湖附近
At least one return trip a day, every day.
每天至少一个来回
Worth checking out.
值得一查
Where, exactly? Place called Bombay Beach.
具体是哪儿 一个叫做"孟买♥♥海滩"的地方
Mm. Sounds exotic.
听上去还挺有异国情调的
Yeah, it's exotic, all right.
确实挺异国的
I wouldn't be packing my bikini.
我是不会带我的比基尼的
I-I mean, your bikini.
我 我是说 你的比基尼
I mean, not that I would actually be packing your bikini.
我是说 我不是说我会带你的比基尼
That would be weird.
那就太诡异了
You done?
你说完了
I'm done. Don't shoot me.
说完了 别一枪崩了我
Is that for me?
送给我的
And Kensi.
还有Kensi
From?
谁给的
Hetty Lange. That looks bad.
Hetty Lange 大事不妙啊
Very bad. How bad?
相当不妙 有多不妙
Well, 117 unsolved murder cases from across the U.S.
全美各地117件未结的谋杀案
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表