How about you?
那你呢
He shouldn't eat.
他就不该吃
Hmm. Okay.
好吧
All right, you let me know when you're all done.
好啦 完事了告诉我一声哈
He was brokering a deal.
他准备安排一笔交易
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Waaldt was brokering a deal.
Waaldt准备安排一笔交易
The diamonds were payment.
那些钻石是交易品
For what?
交换什么
I don't know.
不知道
Who's the buyer?
买♥♥家是谁?
I don't know.
不知道
Is it Bernosoni? The guy from the club today?
是Bernosoni吗 今天俱乐部里面那家伙
No. Bernosoni was negotiating for the seller.
不 Bernosoni是卖♥♥家的联络人
Who's the seller? I don't know.
谁是卖♥♥家 不知道
You don't know much, do you?
你不知道的还蛮多的嘛
I know he was Russian.
我只知道他是个俄♥国♥佬
A Russian is selling something for $10 million?
一个能做一千万生意的俄♥国♥佬
How do you know the seller was Russian?
你怎么知道卖♥♥家是个俄♥国♥人?
Because he was speaking in Russian.
因为他说俄语
When?
什么时候
A few weeks ago he came by the club one time.
几周前他来过俱乐部一次
You saw him?
你看见他了
Yeah... I saw him.
是... 我看见他了
The Russian you saw with Bernosoni...
那个和Bernosoni一起来的俄♥国♥佬
he one of these guys?
在这些人里面吗
That one.
这个人
That's him.
就是他
Isaak Sidorov.
Isaak Sidorov
要Sam老婆帮忙杀人又卖♥♥核弹的那个糟老头 = =
第四季第17集
What kind of police station is this?
这又是哪门子的警♥察♥局
The kind you don't ask about.
你不该问的那种
Sit!
坐下
Seriously, you're not gonna say anything?
真的吗 你真的什么话都不说了吗
I got nothing to say.
我没什么好说的
Yeah. Yeah.
是吗 是啊
What's he doing here?
他来这里干嘛
Same thing you are.
和你一样
Next time I won't miss.
下次我可不会再失手了
Shut up and keep moving.
闭嘴 快走
The diamonds she stole were to broker a deal
她偷的钻石是要和Isaak Sidorov
with Isaak Sidorov.
做交易的交易品
Are you kidding me?
你是在开玩笑吗
Who's the buyer?
那买♥♥家是谁
Smit doesn't know.
Smit不知道
Well, did anybody recognize Sam as David Forman
有没有人认出David Forman就是Sam
or mention Quinn?
或者提到Quinn
No. Their covers are intact.
没 他们的身份还没暴露
Picked Sidorov out of a photo array.
他从照片里认出了Sidorov
Said Sidorov meet face-to-face with his boss, Waaldt.
说Sidorov和他的老板Waaldt面谈过
Holy crap, this is huge.
我的天 这笔买♥♥卖♥♥可不小啊
Okay, so what do we do now?
那现在我们怎么办
We make a plan... and fast.
我们得制定个计划 要快
Johannes Waaldt was brokering a deal with Bernosoni
Johannes Waaldt是与Bernosoni交易的的中间人
using $10-million worth of blood diamonds
用价值一千万的钻石
to buy one or more of Sidorov's nuclear bombs
来买♥♥Sidorov手里的一颗核弹 或者更多
for an unknown buyer.
我们现在不知道买♥♥家是谁
I'd bet more like $12 million.
我猜得花一千二百万
What's a couple of million dollars amongst friends, huh?
两百万在朋友之间不过一点小意思
Well, Waaldt's gonna need some serious coin to cover that kind of loss.
这下Waaldt得搞点钱来弥补损失了
You know, by now, he must be wondering where Smit is.
现在他一定在找Smit
Maybe we can convince Waaldt
也许我们能让Waaldt相信
that Smit and Monica stole the diamonds together.
是Smit和Monica合伙偷了这些钻石
I know somebody that can make that story stick.
我认识个人 能让这个说法更可信点
You think she'll play ball?
你觉得她会愿意
She won't want to, but she'll do it.
她不愿意 但她会这么做的
I told you things I never told anybody else.
我告诉过你的话 从没跟别人说过
We did things I never did with anybody else.
我和你一起做的事 从没和别人做过
I'm sorry, but that wasn't me. That was Max.
对不起 但那不是我 是Max
I risked my life for you.
我为你出生入死
I never asked you to steal the diamonds.
我从没要你去偷钻石
Well, you took advantage of me.
你是在利用我
As I recall, you're the one that tried to rip me off.
就我所知 你可是想甩了我
I thought you were getting cold feet.
我以为你临阵退缩了
I was doing that for us.
我是为了我们俩好
Just to be perfectly clear, I never forced you to do anything.
先说清楚 我从没逼你做过什么
Keep telling yourself that.
和你自己说去吧
So what now?
现在怎么办
So what now is, you have a choice.
现在你还有选择的余地
This is your third strike. Yeah?
这是你最后一次机会了
And you stole millions of dollars of merchandise,
你偷了几百万的钻石
you assaulted a federal officer.
你袭击了联邦警♥察♥
And with your record, you're looking at 25 to life.
按照你的案底 你得被判至少25年到无期
Oh, just cut to the chase. Just tell me the truth for once.
有话直说吧 跟我说一次实话吧
Work with us.
跟我们合作
Help us make the diamond exchange with Waaldt.
拿钻石去和Waaldt交易
And if it leads to his arrest, and the arrest of Sidorov, you get to walk away free.
要是能抓到他 抓到Sidorov 你就自♥由♥了
That's it?
就这样
It's that simple.
就这么简单
Oh, screw simple.
去他妈的简单
What about a reward for the diamonds?
那些钻石就没有什么奖励吗
I mean, they got to be worth something.
我是说 总能值点什么吧
God bless you. Always the hustler.
上帝保佑你 老油条
Yeah, takes one to know one.
是啊 彼此彼此
Fair enough.
好吧
Why should I believe a word you say?
我凭什么相信你
'Cause I'm the one telling you, not Max.
因为是我在和你说话 不是Max
Yeah. And your imaginary friend, Max Gentry,
是啊 那个你设想的朋友 Max Gentry
absolves you of all guilt.
坏事都是他干的
"It wasn't me, it was Max."
"不是我 是Max."
So lucky to have a friend like Max.
有一个Max这样的朋友真是好啊
Are you done?
你说完了吗
Yeah.
完了
So what's it gonna be, Monica?
接下来呢 Monica
What do I have to do?
我要怎么做
Call Waaldt.
打电♥话♥给Waaldt
You tell him it was Smit's idea,
跟他说这是Smit的主意
and he tried to kill you, he tried to double-cross you,
他想要杀你 出♥卖♥♥♥你
and now you're scared.
现在你很害怕
You tell him you have the diamonds,
你告诉他钻石在你这儿
and you'll give them back for $100,000 in cash.
你要10万美元换钻石 要现金
Give him an hour to meet you at the LA Music Center
让他一小时后在洛杉矶音乐厅等你
with the cash,
带着现金
or you'll find another buyer.
否则你就另寻买♥♥家
Don't suppose I get to keep the cash after we're done?
这事儿完了之后 我能留着钱吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You can tell your buddies I'm in.
告诉你朋友 我入伙儿
But I'm asking Waaldt for $250,000.
但是我要让Waaldt给我25万美元
I might be scared, but I'm not stupid.
我也许很害怕 但我还不蠢
Love it.
很好
She's all yours.
她是你们的了
Kensi...
Kensi
Let him go.
让他去吧
You're up, Kens.
你激动了 Kens
Tuck.
抬起手
You know, you have a pretty sweet right cross.
知道吗 你的右勾拳超赞
Thanks. I can tell you've studied Krav Maga.
谢谢 我也能看出你学过以色列武术
You know, I used to have a thing for buff Israeli guys.
我过去经常痛扁以色列混♥蛋♥
You know what I was thinking?
知道我在想什么吗
What?
什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表