Time for class, Dr. Hale.
该上课了 Hale博士
Oh, thank you, David.
谢谢你 David
Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me, I have a lecture hall
先生们 请原谅 外面有一整个报告厅的
filled with fresh young minds waiting to ignore me and text incessantly.
准备无视我 并不停发短♥信♥的年轻人在等我
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Why do I feel like everyone we've talked to today knows more than they're saying?
我怎么觉得今天问过的所有人都有所隐瞒
What else is new?
说点新鲜的吧
G, take a look at this.
G 看这个
Occupy rally on campus.
占领校园集♥会♥
Recognize the tag?
标志眼熟吗
I'll send that Eric.
我发给Eric
Graffiti belongs to an anarchist group called Red Tide.
涂鸦属于一个无政♥府♥主义组织 名叫"赤潮"
LAPD has had trouble with these guys before.
洛杉矶警方跟他们起过冲突
They show up and rampage through otherwise peaceful demonstrations.
与和平游♥行♥相反 他们举♥行♥暴♥动♥
Assault, vandalism.
攻击 破坏公物
Not unlike the early tactics of the Gun Barrel Party.
和枪杆党早期的策略一样
Look at this.
看看这个
"The revolution is not a warm fire in the hearth.
"革命不是灶边一星温暖的炉火
"It's an inferno that consumes the world.
而是毁灭世界的地狱烈焰
"Today at Glen Forest University,
今日 就在格伦森林大学
the Gun Barrel Party strikes the match."
将由枪杆党点燃火柴"
Where'd it come from?
这是哪来的
Uploaded to an anarchy board
有人通过学校里的无线网络
via a Wi-Fi server at the university.
上传到一个无政♥府♥小组论♥坛♥
Ms. Blye, Mr. Deeks, it looks like you're going back to school.
Blye小姐 Deeks先生 看来你们该回归校园了
Try this on, Ms. Blye.
试试这个 Blye小姐
See if it makes you feel like a student again.
看能不能找回当学生的感觉
Great. That's fantastic. What about me?
真棒 好极了 那我呢
You get to make yourself useful.
你得自己想办法找地方去啦
Really? We're at this stage in our relationship now?
真的假的 我们的关系都到这一步了啦
What stage might that be, Deeks?
哪一步 Deeks
The stage where I just stand around holding your purse.
我站在旁边帮你拿包的这一步啊
Does that threaten your manhood?
威胁到你的男子气概了啦
No. Not unless the purse matches my shoes.
才不呢 除非这包跟我鞋子很配
What? Nothing.
你说什么 没事
Totally secure out here with my man purse. My murse.
我的男士用包在我手里非常安全
Hetty, what do you, uh, what do you got for me?
Hetty 你替我准备了什么
Am I gonna be a brainiac or a jock
我是个天才 还是个运动员
or lazy college senior?
或者是懒惰的高级生
How about custodial engineer?
管♥理♥员♥怎么样
Really? I'm a janitor again? Come on!
不是吧 我又是看门的 拜托
Oh, Mr. Deeks, don't complain.
Deeks先生 别抱怨了
It's a noble profession.
这是个高贵的职业
And besides, this is the perfect camouflage for you to slip in and out of Professor Hale's office unnoticed.
而且 这会是你偷偷出入Hale教授办公室的完美伪装
Also a fantastic way for you to amortize the price of the disguise.
而且 也是个你能摊付卧底成本的好方法
I believe that's called a win-win.
我将其称之为"双赢"
Yeah, for you, maybe.
是啊 都是你赢
That's a nice purse, Deeks.
包不错啊 Deeks
Yeah, it matches your shoes.
是啊 跟你的鞋子很配呦
The damage from that kick must have been worse than we thought.
看来那一脚的伤害比我们想象得更严重啊
It's cute.
真可爱
Hetty, could I please have a tool belt or something to wear with this?
Hetty 能给我个工具腰带配这身衣服吗
With, like, a belt sander on it?
或者给个砂带磨光机什么的吗
Hey, nice pants.
嘿 裤子不错
Guy up ahead is Hale's TA, David.
前面那人是Hale的助教 David
Copy.
收到
Hey, David.
嘿 是David吗
Yeah. You are...?
是我 你是...
Uh, Laura. I am in Dr. Hale's History 101.
Laura 我有上Hale教授的历史基础课
I'm pretty sure I'd remember you.
我好像不记得你
Aren't there, like, 300 of us in that class?
这堂课上大概有300多学生吧
Still.
还没想起来
Okay. Well, maybe I shouldn't tell you this,
那个 也许我不该告诉你
'cause you're the class TA and all,
因为是你课堂助教
but, um, sometimes I miss classes.
但是 有时候我会逃几堂课
A lot, actually. Sorry.
其实逃了不少 不好意思
When I was an undergrad, there were some classes I only went to on exam day. Ah.
我念本科时 有些课我只有考试时才去
What's your last name? I'll check you in.
你姓什么 我帮你登记
Check me in?
登记什么
Extra credit for coming to this thing.
参加这个有额外学分
It's why you're here, right?
你是为这个来的吧
Yeah, of course. Duh. Chomsky.
是啊 当然了 Chomsky
There it is. Laura Chomsky.
这呢 Laura Chomsky
See? I'm not that memorable.
看到了吧 我这人很普通的
You're not related to Noam Chomsky?
你会不和Noam Chomsky有什么关系吧
Yeah. He's my dad's second cousin.
有啊 他是我爸的亲戚
His books changed my life.
他的书改变了我的人生
They're-they're why I stopped skipping class.
所以我才不逃课了
His potato salad changed my life.
他的土豆沙拉才改变了我的人生呢
Um, it's the reason why I don't eat mayonnaise anymore.
所以我再也不吃蛋黄酱了
Family reunion, 1995. Absolutely disgusting.
1995年的家族重聚 恶心死了
A day which will live in infamy.
那一天会遗臭万年的
Dr. Hale hosts some of us once a week at his house.
Hale教授每周都会在家里招待我们
The discussion gets a lot more interesting than what you hear in class.
那里的讨论比课堂上的有趣多了
It's supposed to be for grad students only,
一般都只向研究生开放
but I'm sure he'd make an exception.
但我想他会为你破例的
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
The bar is always well-stocked.
喝酒管够
We never serve potato salad.
从来没有土豆沙拉
Done.
成交
Okay, give me your phone.
好 给我你的手♥机♥
All right.
好的
Here's my number.
这是我的号♥码
Text me and I'll send you the details.
给我短♥信♥ 我会给你发具体信息
Great, thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Just don't mention to the professor all the classes you've skipped.
但别跟教授说你逃课的事
I will not.
绝对不会
Um, speaking of which-- where is Dr. Hale?
说到这个 Hale教授呢
Oh, no, he doesn't come to these things.
不 他不参加这种活动
He gave up on the Occupy Movement.
他放弃了占领活动
Why?
为什么
Well, last year there were hundreds of protesters and now there's what-- 20?
去年还有成百的抗♥议♥者 今年就只有20来个了
Guess Occupy's already over.
占领结束了
Yeah.
可能吧
Okay, well, um, thank you. Yeah, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你啦 没事
See you later. I'll see you there.
再见 回见
All right, I'm in Professor Hale's office.
好了 我已经进入Hale教授的办公室
Wow, looks like this guy and Kensi share a decorator.
看起来这地方和Kensi家一样乱七八糟
All right, let's see what he's not telling us.
让咱看看他有什么瞒着我们
Eric, you ready for this? 'Cause it's coming your way. Oh, yeah.
Eric 准备好了吗 数据来啦 必须的
I-Is this a new computer?
这 这是台新电脑吗
Gonna have to go with no on that one.
这还真不是
Why? Uh, there's nothing on it.
怎么了 里面什么都没有
That's odd.
奇怪
See what else you can find.
看看你还能找到点什么
I'll keep digging... literally digging.
我会继续刨的 说的就是刨
Think I probably should've brought a shovel.
我真该带个铁铲子来
I was in that office. You should've brought a backhoe.
我去过那个办公室 你该开辆挖掘机去
Red Tide?
赤潮
Unless Albert Pujols is having a really bad day.
要不就是Albert Pujols心情很不好
Red Tide!
赤潮
Red Tide!
赤潮
Turn over. Turn over. Put your hands behind your back.
转过去 转过去 把手背过来
Uh... guys?
伙计们
We kind of busy, Deeks.
我们有点忙 Deeks
Yeah, but I found something.
我找到点东西
Yeah, it better be a smoking gun.
最好是有利证据
I can do better than that. I got a ticking bomb.
比那厉害多了 是个要爆的炸♥弹♥
I got an explosive device.
我找到了个爆♥炸♥装置
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表