I used to have this nightmare when I first started working here.
我刚来这里工作时 曾做过这样的噩梦
It's the middle of the night.
那是午夜时分
I'm here all alone.
我一个人在这
I come up to Ops...
我上楼到行动中心
and there's somebody sitting in the shadows.
有人坐在阴暗处
And I can't see their face 'cause they're...
我看不到他们的脸...
they're turned away from me,
因为他们背对着我
but I can tell that there's...
但我能看得出来...
There's something in their lap,
有什么东西坐在他们大腿上
and I want to run, but I can't.
然后我想跑 但跑不了
And slowly they turn around,
接着他们慢慢转过来
and I see what they're holding.
我看到了他们抱着的东西
It's...
那是...
Hetty.
Hetty
The Treasury Department is about to have a China Syndrome meltdown.
财政部得了天朝综合症 马上要崩溃了
So if you don't want your paychecks to bounce this week...
所以如果你们不想这周没工资拿
I suggest you forgo story time and get cracking.
我建议你们还是别讲故事 赶紧干活吧
We are... cracking.
我们正在...干活
Crack, crack, cracking.
干活 干活 干活咯
That was weird.
太诡异了
Do you two need to be separated?
你们俩需要分开做事吗
No.
不用
No.
不
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Clear.
安全
Looks like Clive Mayfield left in a hurry.
看来Clive Mayfield走得很匆忙啊
Yeah, $70 million,
没错 要有7千万
I'd be on my way to my own private island.
我早就奔我的私人小岛去了
What, you don't spend enough time alone?
你一个人还没过够吗
You know what I'm gonna do?
知道我还会做啥吗
I'm gonna buy you a yacht, so you can come visit me.
给你买♥♥艘游艇 这样你就能来看我了
Make it a private jet and I just might.
要是私人飞机我可能会考虑下
You'd buy a jet?
你要买♥♥飞机
No, I'd make you buy me a jet.
不 我让你给我买♥♥架飞机
I'd open up an auto body shop.
我会开家汽车修理厂
$70 million, and you're gonna become a mechanic?
7千万啊 你就只想当个技工吗
Auto science specialist.
汽车科学专家
It's a calling.
这才是正确叫法
I'd open a place where people could go without getting ripped off.
我要找个没人抢劫的地方开汽修厂
Yeah, no need for cars on the island.
是吗 小岛上不需要车的
What, you and Gilligan gonna build a bike out of coconuts?
你和Gilligan准备用椰子造辆自行车吗
Think there's anything in there?
你觉得这里面有啥吗
Nope.
没
What, is this for hamsters or something?
养仓鼠还是养啥用的吗
Only if they're food.
只可惜它们是作为食物养的
This is for a snake.
这是养蛇的
By the size of this tank, I'd say a big one.
从水箱体积来看 一定是只大蛇
You think the owner took it with him?
你觉得主人带它一起跑了吗
I sure as hell hope so.
哥从心底真这么希望
You seen enough?
看够没
Oh, yeah.
看够了
G?
G
It's okay.
没事
Just a false alarm.
假警报而已
Jack?
Jack
Jack Williams?
Jack Williams
Yeah, that's what they're telling me.
没错 他们是这么叫我的
I'm Special Agent Blye.
我是特别探员Blye
I was hoping to talk to you about the robbery this morning.
我希望能和你谈谈今早发生的抢劫案
I watched it on the news but I... I still don't remember it.
我在新闻里看到了 但我还是...想不起来
It's not unusual in traumatic situations.
受了创伤 这种情况很正常
Yeah, they said that, too.
是啊 他们也这么说
They also said I'm lucky to be alive, but...
他们还说 我能活下来非常幸运 但...
I don't feel too lucky.
我一点都不觉得幸运
You may feel it's insignificant,
你可能觉得这无关紧要
but any little detail that you could recall from this morning's heist would be useful.
但任何你能想起的劫案细节 都会有帮助
Accent of the thieves, jargon they used,
劫匪的口音 他们说的黑话
even the smell of their cologne would be helpful.
甚至他们喷的古龙水味道 都能派上用场
They say I killed a man.
他们说我杀了一个人
And I don't remember firing my gun.
而我不记得我开过枪
I don't remember anything.
我什么都记不得了
You see that woman and those kids?
你看到那女人和那两个小孩了吗
They say that's my wife and-and children.
他们说那是我的妻儿
But I don't recognize them.
但我却不认得他们
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, I'm... I'm-I'm sorry.
不 我 我很抱歉
Look, I'd like to help you,
听着 我很想帮你
but I can't.
但我无能为力
And to be honest, I...
老实说 我...
All I want to do right now is just remember who the hell I am.
此时此刻我最想做的是记起自己究竟是谁
Okay.
好吧
Jack...
Jack
when you do remember something.
如果你想起了什么
Well?
怎么样
He says he doesn't remember anything.
他说他什么都不记得了
You believe him?
你相信他吗
Sounds pretty convincing.
听着确实是这样
That heist was pretty damn slick.
劫匪相当狡猾
It'd pay to have a man on the inside.
很可能找了个内鬼
They shot him in the head.
他们给他头上来了一枪
What better way to cover your tracks.
还有什么方法能更好地掩饰行踪呢
That would explain the sudden amnesia.
这能解释他的突然失忆
Put a guard on him.
找人看着他
In case he runs?
防止他逃跑
Or they come back and finish the job.
或是他们来扫尾
Copy that.
明白
So, I'll see you back at Ops?
所以 我们回行动中心见啦
Nice try-- you're my ride.
想得美 你是我的司机
Besides, you and I could use some quality time.
况且 你和我得好好享受点珍贵时光
Awesome.
真棒
Yeah, what do you got, Nell?
Nell 有什么发现
I got a hit on a clown costume.
我找到了小丑戏服的线索
Yeah, pass that one on to Kensi.
好 转发给Kensi
She can check it out on her way back.
让她在回来的路上去确认一下
Also, can you run a search of recent purchases of snake supplies in the area?
另外 你能搜索下近期这一地区买♥♥过蛇的人吗
What kind of snake?
什么蛇
A big one. Okay.
大蛇 好吧
Thanks.
谢了
I know it's irrational.
我知道这么说很奇怪
I didn't say anything.
我可啥都没说啊
Assistant Director,
助理主任
do you not trust me to handle this on my own?
您相信我能自己解决这条线索吗
Don't like being under the microscope, Agent Blye?
别总感觉自己在被监视 Blye探员
No, it's not that--
不 我不是说...
Because you are. What?
因为你就是在被监视 什么
I'm kidding.
开个玩笑
Okay, you're a very busy man.
您是一个非常忙的人
I'm just maintaining protocol, Agent Blye.
我只是遵守规定 Blye探员
Don't take it personally.
别把这当成私人恩怨
Besides, performance reviews are due.
再说了 绩效评估已经做完了
Oh... Great choice.
哦 好眼光
Comes with tear-away trousers, bow tie, collar, cuffs.
侧开衩裤 领结 领口 袖口
Six-pack not included.
露的就是六块腹肌哦
But we should have your size.
我们应该有你的尺码
Nothing like a little role-play to spice up the bedroom.
来点角色扮演神马的最给力了
We're Federal agents.
我们是联邦探员
I don't judge.
我不会说什么的
Uh, yesterday we had a couple nuns in here,
昨天还有一对尼姑来我们这儿
bought leather cat suits.
买♥♥了皮质的猫女装
All right, that's just weird.
好吧 这也太诡异了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表