Then let's go find out.
那就去查出真♥相♥吧
So, Mrs. Fitzpatrick, now that I have a better sense of Daddy,
那么 Fitzpatrick女士 既然我对爹地已经有所了解
uh, exactly what type of service did you have in mind?
您希望这个葬礼是什么样的呢
Well...
这个嘛...
I've always envisioned palominos galloping alongside the procession.
我一直在想象巴诺米洛马环绕葬礼场奔跑
And, um, doves.
还有 和平鸽
Yes. Doves.
对 和平鸽
Uh, of course.Um, that would be our platinum package.
当然有的 我们的白金套餐就有此类项目
Wonderful choice. It's very tasteful, yet it has that certain panache.
明智的选择 非常有品味 非常有气派
Yo!
你
You David Lerner? Yes, but...
你是David Lerner 是的 但...
I am with a client right now. If you wouldn't mind
我正在接待客户呢 如果不介意的话
stepping outside for just a few minutes...
请先移步外面等我几分钟
I do mind. You owe us money.
我介意 你欠我们钱
I am so sorry.
十分抱歉
Look... Listen.
你看... 听着
Ian Bruckhurst owes us money, but we can't find him,
Ian Bruckhurst欠我们钱 但我们找不到他
He used you as collateral,
他写了你做担♥保♥人
ergo, you owe us money, and we're here to collect.
所以说 你欠我们钱 我们是来收债的
Yes, but you can't hold this gentleman accountable for someone else's debts.
没错 但你们不能让这位先生去还别人的债啊
Mummy's right.
麻麻说的对
Well, Mummy needs to mind her own damn business.
这样啊 麻麻最好管管自己的事
This man owes us 45 large.
这家伙欠了我们4万5
Whatever for?
这怎么了
You need to learn when to shut your trap.
您真该学学什么时候闭上您那破窟窿
Shut my what?
闭上什么
Unless you want me to choke you out with that dead dog you got around your neck.
小心我用你脖子上的死狗勒死你
Excuse me!
你说什么
I demand to know what this is all about.
我现在要求知道这都是什么破事儿
Oh, I'm sorry, shorty.
噢 抱歉了 小矮人
I-I don't kiss and tell.
我可从不乱传他人私事
I think I've heard just about enough. Chester...
我想我已经听够了 Chester...
we're leaving.
我们走
N-No. Mrs. Fitzpatrick, please, I...
别走啊 Fitzpatrick女士 请您...
You ready to stop playing games?
你的小把戏玩够了没
I don't know who this Ian person is,
我不认识这个Ian是谁
and I certainly don't have $45,000 for you.
而且也绝对拿不出4万5给你们
He told us all about your little scam there at the morgue.
他可是把你在停尸房♥的把戏都告诉我们了
From what we hear, you're rolling in it.
我们听说 你可是靠这个财源滚滚啊
You don't know what you're talking about.
你都不知道你在说什么
We know all about Lieutenant Prietto.
我们知道Prietto上尉的一切
Well, who doesn't? The guy's all over the news.
谁不知道啊 新闻里面都在讲他
We know you stole his tissue, and you did it
我们知道你偷了他的身体组织
to about 50 other people, too.
还有另外50多个人的组织
Please, I...
拜托 我...
All right, all right, but it was maybe half that number at best.
好吧 好吧 但我最多也就25个左右
Then you got our money.
现在你就有钱还了
I don't have 45 grand.
我没有4万5
All I've got is Ian's cut.
我只有Ian那份钱
We'll take it.
我们要了
All right, just got to go to the office and, um...
好吧 我得先去办公室 然后...
Now, these, I like.
这个我喜欢
This something I can reserve?
有什么我能为您预定的吗
Port, arms!
立正 举枪
Ready...
准备
aim...
瞄准
fire!
发射
Aim,
瞄准
fire!
发射
Aim...
瞄准
fire!
发射
Present arms!
收枪 放下
We wanted to pay our respects.
我们希望能表达敬意
Thank you again.
再次谢谢你们
I'm sorry for the accusations,
那些指控 我很抱歉
but I knew something wasn't right.
但我知道事情有些不对
We're happy we could help you find the truth.
我们也很高兴能帮你查明真♥相♥
I couldn't have said good-bye to him without knowing.
我不能不明不白的就跟他说再见
You helped me find closure.
你们帮我了解了心愿
Well, your country owed you and your husband that much.
国家亏欠你和你的丈夫很多
I won't forget this.
我不会忘记的
Hey, Nate...why don't you go talk to her?
嘿 Nate 为什么不去跟她聊聊
Good luck, buddy.
好运啊 亲
Rose. Hi, Nate.
Rose 嗨 Nate
Hi.
嗨
I knew you were innocent.
我知道你是无辜的
I had to ask you those questions.
但我不得不问询你
It's my job.
这是我的职责所在
I know.
我知道
I hope you can forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我
Me, too.
我也是
Turns out a civilian was forging paperwork.
结果是有人在仿造文件
He was checking the tissue donor box on dead Marines returning to Los Angeles.
在运回洛杉矶的阵亡陆战队员的组织捐赠文件上打钩
And the funeral parlor would reach out to the family,
葬礼服务机构和家属取得联♥系♥
then make sure the casket got sent to the morgue.
从而确保灵柩会直接送到停尸房♥
At which point, Ian would forge Rose's signature and harvest the tissue.
这样一来 Ian就能伪造Rose的签名割取组织了
The money must have been worth their while.
这些钱肯定值得他们大费周章吧
It's a booming business.
这是个新兴产业
And bone and tissue from healthy bodies goes for...$200,000 a pop.
健康人的骨骼和身体组织...能值20万
Mr. Granger pulled a couple of strings,
Granger先生动用了他的一点关系
learned that Lieutenant Prietto was killed in an ongoing classified mission.
得知Prietto上尉是在一次秘密任务中牺牲的
That's why the Marines couldn't tell Antonia the truth about how he died.
所以海军陆战队不能告诉Antonia真♥相♥
Would've compromised the lives of too many Marines.
不然会暴露许多陆战队员于危险之中
Huh. How's Mr. Getz?
Getz先生怎么样了
He's been better.
好一点了
But he'll be fine.
他会没事的
Would you look in on him, Mr. Callen?
Callen先生 你能去看看他吗
And... give him this.
然后 把这个交给他
Tell him he earned it.
告诉他 这是他应得的
That's a good-looking chess set.
很好看的象棋盘
And Mr. Hanna...would you please take a seat?
Hanna先生 你能坐下来聊一聊吗
I just want to commend you on your undercover performance yesterday.
我想赞扬一下你昨天卧底任务的表现
Your words sounded quite genuine.
你的话听上去很真诚
Thank you, Hetty.
谢了 Hetty
I hope you're not upset.
我希望你不要生气
I'm sensing some hostility here.
我感到这里有一丝敌意啊
Oh, Mr. Hanna...
哦 Hanna先生
I'm just getting started.
我才刚刚开了个头呢
What do you mean by "Shorty"?
你说的"小矮人"是个什么意思啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表