What?
啥
Why?
为啥
You're giving me late notice on this,
你居然这么迟才告诉我
but I'll try to figure out something.
不过我会想办法解决的
Say it ain't so.
告诉我不是这样的
It's so.
就是这样
But you've got a plan.
但你已经有计划了
Up and running.
在想办法呢
All right, if Sam clears his throat any harder,
好吧 如果Sam咳的再用力点
he's gonna break a hip.
他的菊花都得咳爆了
Kensi. Yeah?
Kensi 啊
What are you doing Saturday night?
你周六晚上有什么计划吗
nothing. I mean...
没...
Why?
咋了
G got tickets to the Clippers game.
G搞了两张快船队的门票
My babysitter flaked out on me.
我家保姆放了我鸽子
His wife's out of the country.
他老婆不在国内
You want me to babysit?
你要我帮你带小孩
Now that you mention it.
这可是你提出来的
That is a great idea. Uh...
真是个好主意啊
We'll do it.
交给我们吧
What? Yep.
啥 木错
No, I want you at least 500 feet away from my kids, minimal.
不 你至少得离我家宝贝儿500尺 不能再近了
What are you talking about? I'm great with kids.
你说啥呢 哥超有小孩缘的
Yeah. See, I'm not. Kids and me-- we don't mix.
看见没 我就不行了 小孩和我 八字不合
Wait. What?
等等 你说啥
Are you one of those people that hates kids?
你不会是那种讨厌小孩的人吧
Hate's a strong word.
讨厌这个词太过了吧
Well, you clearly don't like them.
但是你显然不喜欢小孩啊
No... You hate my kids?
不... 你讨厌我家小孩
Oh, gosh, Sam, no.
天哪 Sam 我没有
You hate my kids.
你讨厌我家小孩
No. This...changes everything.
不 这...就变味了啊
What? What does it change?
啥 变啥味啊
You're a hater.
你个讨厌别人的家伙
No, Sam...
不 Sam...
A kid hater.
专门讨厌小孩的家伙
Eric, I don't hate kids.
Eric 我不讨厌小孩啊
Sure, you don't.
当然了 你不讨厌
This is Miguel Barbosa.
这位是Miguel Barbosa
He's the kingpin of the Barbosa cartel in Tijuana, Mexico.
墨西哥提华纳Barbosa黑帮的首脑人物
Seems like every time we take one of these guys down,
每次我们拿下一个这样的人
another five grow in their place.
其他地方就会再冒出5个来
Each one worse than the next.
一个比一个糟糕
Barbosa was gunned down in a high-noon shootout
Barbosa黑帮与墨西哥提华纳当地执法部门
with local law enforcement in Tijuana, Mexico.
于正午时间发生枪战交火
Wow, big catch.
大追捕啊
Well, they were backed by Americans.
执法部门有美国方面的支持
Navy kept Barbosa's reinforcements from arriving on the water,
美国海军扣住了Barbosa帮的水运供给
and DEA added firepower on the ground.
美国禁毒署进行了陆上武力增援
And here comes "But..."
接下来就是"但是"了
But Barbosa's corpse was stolen upon arrival at the morgue.
但是 Barbosa的尸体刚运进停尸房♥就被人偷了
That's common with the cartels.
黑帮都这样
Deprives law enforcement of a trophy and allows them to bury their own.
夺走执法部门的战利品 自己悉心埋葬
The shooter knew this corpse was coming in.
枪手知道尸体会运进来
How long was he waiting in the container?
他在停尸床上等了多久
There.
那里
Shooter got there two hours before the body.
枪手两小时前就进来了
He knew the gunfight was gonna happen
他早就知道会有枪战
and Barbosa was gonna get smoked.
他也知道Barbosa会被崩死
Sounds like our side has a leak.
看来我们这一方里有内鬼
SECNAV agrees.
海军部长也这么想
That's why he assigned us the case.
所以他把案子派给我们了
Find the leak, track down Barbosa's body.
找到内鬼 找到Barbosa的尸体
Who ran this op at the DEA?
禁毒署是谁带队此次行动
Uh, Agent John Ness.
John Ness探员
He's with the L.A. Office. Should be expecting us.
他和洛杉矶警方一起 应该在等我们了
And Tijuana police have a high-value informant
提华纳警方控制了一个高级线人
who's an expert on the Barbosa cartel,
他是Barbosa黑帮里的一个专家
but they'll only release information on him in person and on their own turf.
但他们只愿意让他在他们地盘上亲自开口
All right, we'll speak with Ness.
好 我们去和Ness谈
Why don't you guys head down to Tijuana,
你们去提华纳
see if this informant has any idea where the body went?
看看线人知不知道尸体可能在哪儿
Well, Kensi should be fine,
Kensi应该没问题的
unless, of course, the informant is a child.
除非 那线人是个小孩儿
And yet I've managed to get along with you this entire time.
可是一直以来我都跟你处的很好啊
Touche.
讲得好
You guys have plans this weekend?
你们俩周末有计划吗
Yep. Yep.
有啊 有啊
Good-bye, Clippers game.
白白啦 快船队比赛
Can I be of assistance, gentlemen?
我可以帮忙吗 先生们
Nope. We're good.
不用啦 我们没事
File on Ness indicates he's a serious guy.
Ness的档案显示 他是个认真的人
Practically lives at the office. Can't be bought.
基本住在办公室 买♥♥不通的
An old-school gunslinger type.
传统作战枪手那种
Yeah, I heard about him.
是啊 我听说过他
He used to run counter-narcotics ops back in the '90s, Latin America.
90年代在拉丁美洲执行禁毒工作
His call sign was "Ahab"
代号♥"Ahab"
He's an obsessive guy.
是个偏执的家伙
Agents Callen and Hanna?
Callen和Hanna探员吗
That's us. You Agent Ness?
是的 你是Ness探员
One and only.
仅此一个
How you doing? Good.
怎么样 挺好的
How's it going? Good.
你好吗 很好
So, does SECNAV really think
所以海军部长真的以为我的小队里
I got Barbosa stuffed and mounted in my office?
混进了Barbosa的人吗
Not exactly.
不能这么说
Because I think it's a damn good idea.
可我觉得这真特么是个好想法
It's too bad the cartels got their hands on him before I did.
真可惜黑帮在我之前弄走了他
Let's go talk in here.
我们进去说吧
We're not interrogating you, Ness.
我们不是来审问你的 Ness
Maybe I'm interrogating you.
也许是我审问你们呢
It doesn't have to be like this.
事情不必这样
If we're talking about Miguel Barbosa, it does.
如果我们谈的是Miguel Barbosa 就必须这样
Hope you don't mind if I have a seat.
希望你们不介意我坐下
I stay standing longer than five minutes, my back goes into spasms.
我站着超过5分钟 背就会痉挛
You chased him for over ten years, huh?
你追捕他超过10年了吧
Ten years, three months, 21 days.
10年3个月零21天
Most of it in the field, the rest of it behind a desk
大多数时间都是外勤 剩下的内勤都是
after Barbosa tried to kill me and failed.
在Barbosa想杀我没杀成后的一段时间
He's recording this session, G.
他在录像 G
Look, Ness, the Navy's not doubting you.
听着 Ness 海军并没有怀疑你
In fact, we'd like your help.
事实上 我们需要你的帮助
You know this case isn't officially closed
你知道在我们找到Barbosa的尸体前
until we locate Barbosa's body, right?
这个案子是不会正式结案的
My men were on site when he was killed.
他死的时候 我的人在场
I was following the op in real time
我在行动中心实时监控
and received pictures of his dead face from the scene,
并收到了他死亡后的脸部照片
which I confirmed.
我就是这么确认的
My keepsake.
我的纪念品
Does that give you closure?
这能让你解脱吗
After the car bomb, I woke up in a hospital bed in Mexico City.
汽车爆♥炸♥之后 我在墨西哥城的医院里醒来
Told me I lost my leg.
告诉自己 我少了条腿
Then they told me about my wife.
然后他们告诉我 我老婆死了
I called Miguel Barbosa from my bed,
我躺在病床上给Miguel Barbosa打了个电♥话♥
and I told him, "I will never stop coming.
我告诉他 "我绝不会放过你的
"Take my other leg.
"就算你夺走我的另一条腿
"Take everything I have, pal.
"就算你夺走我的一切 哥们
But in the end, I'm gonna get you."
但最后 我一定会抓到你"
We'll keep in touch, Agent Ness.
保持联络 Ness探员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表