I was impressed by your conviction.
我很敬佩你的坚定
But not enough to get involved.
坚定又不能解决问题
There are other ways to make your point.
还有别的办法能表达你的观点
It's called a hand grenade.
那就得用手榴弹
You want to get these guys' attention,
要想引起这帮人注意
you got to give them a taste of their own medicine.
就得让他们自尝苦果
I'm Lawrence.
我是Lawrence
Gary.
Gary
It's one of the protestors, Eric.
这是其中一个抗♥议♥者 Eric
Run him through facial rec.
给他做面部识别
As we speak.
马上
I have a lot of friends who share your views.
我有不少朋友和你所见略同
Want to go meet some of them?
想见见他们吗
What... right now?
什么 现在吗
Unless you got someplace else to be.
除非你还有别的事
Okay, the Good Samaritan is Lawrence De Vries.
这个善良的大叔叫Lawrence De Vries
Card-carrying member of D.N.A., Designing a New America.
他是DNA 也就是"规划新美国"的正式成员
Looks like Callen's their first-round draft pick.
Callen貌似进了他们第一轮海选
What the hell is this?
这是什么意思
It's until we know you can be trusted.
等你赢得信任的时候 就用不着了
Yeah, no, thanks, pal.
那就算了 谢了 哥们
So you didn't mean what you said?
原来你只是口是心非
Talk is cheap.
讲空话谁都会
We're trying to make a difference,
而我们要的是改变现状
and we have the resources and conviction to do so.
我们有资源 更有付诸行动的决心
Do you?
你有吗
I'm gonna hang back, Eric. Keep tracking.
我要回去了 Eric 继续跟踪
Okay, we're on it.
好的 交给我吧
Oh, check this out.
看看这个
Two days ago Kensi and Deeks' Chatsworth cyanide house
两天前 Kensi和Deeks发现氰化物的房♥子
had a plumber visit.
来过一个水管工
Equipment went in and never came out.
设备送进去后就一直没运出来
And the van was from a rental yard.
货车属于一个租赁公♥司♥
All right. I'll text them the address.
我把地址发给他们
Paul, to the front desk.
Paul 请到前台
How ya doing?
你好啊
Uh, a little help?
帮个忙呗
Watch the car!
小心车
Deep ball, center field.
长球 中外场
Oh, Mays on the warning track. It's going, it's going...
Mays跑上了警告道 球过去了 过去了
Mays makes the catch, Giants win the pennant.
Mays接到球了 巨人赢了啊
Who's Mays?
Mays是谁
Who's Mays? Ha...
Mays是谁 问的好
主效力于巨人队 1979年入选名人堂
Willie Mays 50至70年代美国职业棒球运动员
Just a kid I went to middle school with.
我一个中学同学
All right, does your dad work here?
好啦 你♥爸♥在这儿上班吗
No, my uncle.
不 我叔叔在
How ya doing? Nice catch. Thanks.
你好 好球 谢谢
What do you folks need?
你们有什么事
Federal Agents. We need to check on a rental from a few days ago.
联邦探员 查一下这几天的租赁记录
Sure.
没问题
This your, uh, plumber's van?
这是你们的管道车吗
Uh, we don't rent plumber's vans.
我们没出租过这种车
License plate says you do.
车牌可不是这么说的
We have cargo vans. Must have slapped a mag sign on it.
我们倒是有货车 可能是被人装了磁力吸盘吧
You got a contract handy?
你手头有租约吗
Yeah, give me a minute. Hey, you know,
有 稍等一下
it, uh, might've been a Mexican guy.
可能是那个墨西哥人
here ya go.
给你
Got a copy of the driver's license? Uh, second page.
有司机驾驶证复印件吗 在第二页
Zack Perez.
Zack Perez
Aka Zaki Faheem, the janitor.
又名Zaki Faheem 那个门卫
Is he in trouble?
他有麻烦了吗
You can take off your mask.
可以把眼罩拿下来了
This is your secret clubhouse, huh?
这就是你的秘密俱乐部吧
You know, when I was a kid we had a clubhouse in the woods.
小时候我们在树林里有过一个俱乐部
Come home from school, go out play with my friends
我一放学就和朋友们去那玩
until it was time for dinner.
直到晚饭时间才回家
Now everything's a supervised playdate.
现在事事都有人管
Kids can't be kids.
孩子们没有自♥由♥
And who can blame the parents, not with all the...
可这又怎么能责怪家长们呢
molesters and abductors and predators out there.
到处都是各种变♥态♥ 谁也不会放心
Mh-hmm. It's a different world.
是啊 世道变了
Bad guys used to be in prisons and psychiatric hospitals.
坏人们过去都关在监狱或精神病院里
And now they're on the streets.
现在他们就在大街上晃荡
Max, Gary. Gary, Max.
Max 这是Gary Gary 这是Max
How ya doing?
你好
Heavy fire power.
重火力啊
Until they decide to take away our Second Amendment rights.
至少现在我们还有权利能持枪
Make yourself at home.
请自便吧
I'll ring the bell, you cover the back.
我去前门 你守后院
I know that bark.
我懂那种叫声
You know, dogs can sense fear.
狗能闻出恐惧
I thought you were a dog whisperer.
你不是狗语者吗
Uh-huh, he's calm, yeah. You hear that?
他很冷静 你听见了吗
That is a mocking bark.
这是嘲讽的咆哮啊
I think you're suffering from "Post-dogmatic" Stress.
我看你是得了狗咬后应激障碍症了吧
Oh, it is on. It is on!
哟 发作了 发作了
Hang on, hang on. What? What do you got?
等会 等会 怎么 啥事
Go, Nell.
说吧 Nell
You guys can get in the car and come on home.
你们可以回来了
Why, is Faheem in custody?
怎么 抓到Fasheem了吗
No, he doesn't even have a real driver's license.
没 他连张真的驾驶证都没有
But we saw his fake one.
但我们看到他那张假的了
Yeah, we're not entirely sure he's responsible for that.
我们还不能肯定这事儿就是他干的
We found traffic cam footage of the plumber's van in Chatsworth on the day.
交通监控拍到了管道车那天在Chatsworth的录像
Sending it to you now.
正给你们发过去
Our construction rental guy.
是"工程租赁"的那家伙
Its now our evil construction rental guy.
现在是"工程租赁"的坏家伙
Call Sam. We're heading back to the rental yard.
给Sam打电♥话♥ 我们现在就回出租公♥司♥
All right, we're on it.
好的 明白
Yeah?
什么事
What's the plan?
有什么计划
Special Agent Callen.
特别探员Callen
This is, uh, awkward.
这可真是尴尬
This place is gonna be crawling with federal agents in a matter of minutes.
这个地方很快就会被联邦探员包围
We'll be long gone.
那时候我们早就走了
And so will you.
你也升♥天♥了
We know about the cyanide.
我们知道氰化物的事了
And after 1:00 a.M., the whole world will know about the cyanide.
过了今晚一点 全世界都会知道的
And the city will be a better place for it.
整个城市也会变得更美好
Because...
因为...
I care about our future.
我在乎我们的未来
I want our children to be educated. To be the best in the world.
我希望孩子们都能得到良好的教育 成为精英
How do we keep our kids safe and secure
如果街上到处都是罪犯 毒贩和性变♥态♥
when the streets are filled with felons, drug pushers and sexual deviants?
我们怎么能保护孩子们呢
That's your plan? Mass murder?
这就是你的计划吗 大屠♥杀♥
Only because the government failed us, right?
都是因为政♥府♥实在太让人失望了
When your car's dirty, you wash it.
如果车脏了 你就得去洗
When your pipes are clogged, you snake out the crud,
如果管道堵了 你就得去清理脏东西
and you flush away the filth.
放水冲走
That's how we're going to make America great again.
这样美国才能重新崛起
Getting rid of a bunch of criminals in Downtown Los Angeles
除掉洛杉矶的这些罪犯
is not going to clean up all of America.
不可能净化整个美国
It's a call to action, and many will follow.
这是呼吁行动 许多人会随之而起
It's a criminal act that's gonna get you the death penalty.
这是犯罪行为 你会被判死刑
I'm not really all that concerned about death, Agent Callen.
我可不太在乎死活 Callen探员
But perhaps you should be.
倒是你该担心一下
So, we can either, uh... shoot you...
我们可以直接 给你一枪
...or you can drink the cyanide.
或者 你自己喝下这杯氢化物
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表