so I put him on the dredging project.
所以我让他去做清淤的工作
Doing what? Anything that needed to be done.
具体工作 哪需要去哪
Army Corps of Engineers is taking over a million cubic yards of sand
陆军工兵部队掌握着百万立方码的沙滩
out of the Marina del Rey channel.
一直延伸到玛琳娜德瑞海峡那边
Big job.
大工程
Unfortunately, I got 20 more miles of beach
不幸的是 我还有20多英里的海滩要处理
and a couple dozen other marinas to deal with.
外加还有十几个游艇停泊港
He ever mention anything to you about going back to Afghanistan?
他跟你提过要回阿富汗的事吗
Afghanistan?
阿富汗
Thought he was going to Oregon.
他是要去俄勒冈吧
He told you he was leaving?
他跟你过说要离开吗
Yeah, he put his two-week notice in about a month back.
说了 一个月前 他就提前两周跟我说他要走
He was real apologetic.
他还很抱歉说
Said he got a job offer up north.
他在北边找了份工作
I could have swore he said Oregon.
我发誓他说要去的是俄勒冈
What kind of job? Logging.
什么工作 伐木
It's tough work, but they were paying a lot more money.
很辛苦 但是工资高很多
He needed it for school.
他需要钱上学
You sure we're talking about the same kid?
你确定我们是说的是同一个人
Maybe it's time we talked to somebody he served with.
也许我们该和他的战友谈谈
Oh, look at this.
看这个
Check that out. That's my favorite.
看啊 我最喜欢的
Deeks, I'm driving.
Deeks 我在开车呢
We're in a parking lot. You're pulling over.
我们在停车场 你都准备停车了
Yeah, to let you out.
是啊好让你赶紧下去
Next time, I won't slow down.
下次我才不会给你减速
Okay, you have to admit, though, I am rocking that turban.
你必须承认 我戴纱巾帅呆了
I look like Lawrence of Arabia.
就跟阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯似的
Okay, that's a kaffiyeh, not a turban,
好吧 那是头巾 不是纱巾
and you seriously look like you're in drag.
你看着就跟假装直佬的基佬
Touche .
讲得好
Okay, that is mildly amusing,
这只是一般有趣
but you can't say "Touche ."
你用不着说"讲得好"吧
Think I just did.
可我就是说了啊
Yeah, but it was inappropriate.
不合适你知道吗
I'm the one that's supposed to say "Touche ."
我才是应该说"讲得好"的那个人
I can say "Touche" If I want.
我想说"讲得好"就说
Yeah, you can say it,
好吧 爱说就说
but it doesn't make any sense.
但这说不通你知道吗
All right, if I say something and you say something witty in return,
如果我说了什么 而你回了比较有趣的话
which, by the way, is highly unlikely--
顺便说一句 虽然这不太可能
let's just say for the sake of argument that you do,
为了讨论方便 就算你能吧
perhaps by accident-- then, and only then,
也许会有这种偶然 之后 只能在这之后
would I say "Touche"
由我来说"讲得好"
Yeah, see, I think you're just mad that I beat you to it.
知道了 你就是因为被我顶回去而不爽呢
That's not how it works, all right?
事情不应该是这样子滴
Only the person being bested says "Touche ."
只有被打败的人才能说"讲得好"
Really? All right, you know what?
是吗 好吧 你知道吗
Let me just drop some knowledge on you
让我给你传播点文化吧
for a second, all right? It's French.
听好 这句话本是法语
It comes from fencing. It means "To touch."
来自剑术术语 意思是"接触"
So, if I were to touch you with my sword,
就是说 如果我用剑刺到你
then you would say "Touche "
你才可以喊"中剑啦"(讲得好)
Then I wouldn't say it because you ain't never touching me with your sword, Zorro
我才不说呢 因为你的剑永远碰不到我啊 大佐罗
Wow, that just happened.
哇 就是这种情况
Fair enough. Okay, that was a touche .
好吧 这时候才能说"讲得好"
Okay. Touche. But you don't get to say it!
好啊 "讲得好" 但不是你来说
Touche , touche , touche .
"讲得好""讲得好""讲得好"
Yeah, it's like teaching semantics to a dolphin.
简直是对牛弹琴
Yes?
谁
Hi, Miss Clark. This is Agent Blye
你好 Clark小姐 我是Blye探员
and Detective Deeks, NCIS.
还有Deeks警探 来自NCIS
We spoke on the phone.
我们通过电♥话♥的
I'll be right there. Okay.
我马上就来 好的
"Touche, touche You cannot touch my touche"
"讲得好啦 讲得妙 你一句话也碰不到"
Okay, that's a human resources violation,
你这是赤♥裸♥裸的侵犯人♥权♥
which is going in my report to Hetty.
我要向Hetty报告
Really?
真的假的
David's parents told me you spoke with them.
David的父母告诉我 你跟他们谈过
They don't think it's true, either.
他们也不相信那是真的
We wish it wasn't,
我们也不希望是
but, unfortunately, all the evidence points at David being dead.
遗憾的是 所有证据都显示David已经死了
It's Callen. Excuse me.
是Callen 失陪一下
But it could be a mistake.
但也可能是弄错了
We don't think so.
不太可能
But at this point, anything you can tell us
但是此刻 任何你所掌握的情况
is going to help us learn the truth.
都能帮助我们了解真♥相♥
So can you think of any reason why David would go back to Afghanistan?
你知道为什么David要回到阿富汗吗
No. He wouldn't do that.
不 他不会这么做的
But he did.
但是他确实回去了
I'm sorry. It just doesn't make any sense.
我很抱歉 但这根本毫无道理
Okay, thanks.
好吧 谢了
So, according to his boss, David quit working for the county two weeks ago.
据他老板说 David两周前辞职了
Yes, he got a new job in Alaska.
是的 他在阿♥拉♥斯加找了份新工作
Doing what?
做什么
Working for an oil company.
在一个石油公♥司♥工作
I just talked to him Thursday,
我周四刚和他通过话
and everything was fine.
一切都很顺利
You spoke to him on the phone five days ago?
你5天前跟他打过电♥话♥
We Skyped.
用Shype语♥音♥的
He said that he was going into the interior the next morning on some geological surveys,
他说他第二天要深入内陆做个什么地质调查
and that he would call or e-mail me whenever his crew got to someplace
等到他们队找到电♥话♥或网络信♥号♥♥连接时
where they had cell or Internet service,
他再给我打电♥话♥或发邮件
but he didn't know how long that would be.
但他也不知道要过多久
Do you have the name and number of the company he was working for?
你有他公♥司♥的名字或电♥话♥吗
Yes.
有
Why would he switch jobs?
他为什么要换工作
It was more money. They even gave him a signing bonus.
工资高啊 还给了签约奖金呢
Why wouldn't he tell his parents that he was going away?
他为什么没告诉父母他要离开
He was waiting.
他在等
Waiting for what?
等什么
The right time.
最佳时机
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
And David thought that we would need more money now,
David觉得我们会需要更多的钱
especially if he was going to try and go back to school.
尤其是他还想回去上学
You served two tours in Afghanistan with David Adams?
你和David Adams在阿富汗共同服役过两期
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
How would you describe him?
你怎么看这个人
Squared away with sharp corners, sir.
一贯表现优秀 先生
Smart, tough, reliable.
聪明 坚强 可靠
A damn fine Marine.
是非常优秀的陆战队员
When was the last time you spoke with him?
你最后一次和他说话是什么时候
Probably about a month or so ago.
大概一个月以前
I tried to convince him to come work at Homeland Security with me.
我想劝他回来 和我一起去国安部工作
He wasn't interested?
他没兴趣吗
He was trying to get into law school.
他想进法学院学习
Any reason you can think of that he'd go back to Afghanistan?
你知道他为什么要重返阿富汗吗
Not really.
不清楚
Unless it was a humanitarian effort.
除非是有人道主义任务
Why would he lie about that?
他为什么要撒谎
No reason. No reason, I guess, but...
不知道 我不知道 但...
he was very sympathetic to the plight of the Afghani people.
他非常同情阿富汗人♥民♥的遭遇
Sympathetic enough to betray his country?
同情到背叛自己的国家吗
No, David wasn't a traitor,
不 David不是个叛徒
but... but he did believe
但 但他确实相信
that the Afghani people, they needed our help.
阿富汗人♥民♥需要我们的帮助
And he talked about that a lot.
他也经常提起这些
Maybe he thought he was helping them.
也许他以为自己是在帮他们
If David did go back to Afghanistan
如果David真的回到了阿富汗
without telling anyone,
而没告诉任何人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表