I'm John Harris.
我是John Harris
You from Atama Security?
你是Atama安保公♥司♥的吗
He's not buying it.
他不相信
You're up, tiger.
轮到你了 猛♥男♥
Oh! Oh, I'm so... I'm so sorry, sir.
喔 喔 真 真对不起啊 先生
I'm so sorry. Let me just get your cell phone back. Go, Ken.
很抱歉 我帮你捡手♥机♥吧 Ken
Beautiful.
漂亮
Okay, that was cool.
干得漂亮
Let's hope it stays that way.
但愿一直顺利下去
Let's go.
走吧
Out.
出来
Where were you taking John Harris?
你要带John Harris去哪
Ana la atakellem inglieezi.
我不会说英语
Mafi mushkilah. Ana a'taklam alarabia.
Mafi mushkilah 我会说阿♥拉♥伯语
Wa ana aydan.
我也是
Save that crap for the tourists.
废话留给游客说吧
Taking me against my will is a crime.
违背我意愿押解我是违法的
I've done nothing wrong,
我没做错什么事
and you have no authority in this country.
你们在这个国家没权利抓人
No, you're absolutely right.
这点你倒是说对了
But if you don't cooperate, you're gonna be absolutely dead.
但如果不合作的话 你就死定了
Where's Adanan Al-Ahmadi?
Adanan Al-Ahmali在哪
I know no such man.
我不认识这个人
You recognize these men?
这些人呢
Friends of yours?
是你朋友吗
I don't think he's taking my threat seriously.
我觉得他没把我的威胁放在心上
You Americans are very good at making threats.
你们美国人倒是很会威胁别人
But you do not know the true meaning of jihad.
但是你们却不懂圣♥战♥的真实含义
Your friends, however, they soon will.
但是 你们那些朋友们很快就会懂了
And you'll know the meaning of La'anatullah.
而你马上就会明白被真♥主♥遗弃的滋味
Looks like you just bought yourself a one-way ticket to paradise.
看来你刚买♥♥了一张通往天堂的单程票
Where he's going isn't paradise.
他要去的地方的可不是什么天堂
Atamana an Tahtareq fee al jaheem.
下地狱吧
Let's go.
继续走
Who are you?
你是谁
John Harris.
John Harris
Supposed to meet somebody here from Atama security.
我来这见Atama安保公♥司♥的人
Am I in the right place?
我来对地方了吗
No. I'm afraid you are in the wrong place.
不 恐怕你来错地方了
Everybody good?!
大家还好吗
I'm good!
我没事
Kensi?!
Kensi
On your knees!
跪下
We're good!
都没事
What's shaking, boys?
你抖什么 小子
So, John Harris, the man we intercepted at the airport,
我们在机场拦下的John Harris
is on a flight home, and the two men we rescued
正在回家的航♥班♥上 我们救下的两个人
have been taken to Landstuhl Medical Center
已经被送往德国的Landstuhl医疗中心
in Germany for further medical evaluation.
接受进一步医疗评估了
And so far, they both seem to be doing well.
目前为止 他们都还挺好
Excellent.
很好
What's going to happen with Adanan Al-Ahmadi?
要怎么处理Adanan Al-Ahmadi
Out of our hands now.
那我们就不管了
The D.O.D. Will hammer out some sort of an agreement with the United Arab Emirates to deal with him.
国防部将会和阿联酋达成一些协议来决定他的命运
And our team should be safe and sound on their return flight back.
我们的人现在应该平安无事地正在返航
Well done.
干得好
Go home.
回家吧
Are you sure you don't want us to wait?
你确定不用我们等你
When she says go home, we go home, Ununoctium.
她说回家 咱俩就赶紧走吧 Og(第118号♥元素)
This-- oh, this is my favorite.
这个 哦 这是我的最爱
Look at that.
你快看
This is me riding through the sand dunes.
这是我正驾车飞跃沙丘
You can't tell that's me, but I'm the driver.
你也许看不出来 但是我就是那个车手
Look how much air I'm getting in this photo.
看我在这张照片里飞的多高啊
Oh, my gosh, this is a 16-hour flight, Deeks.
我的天啊 这可是16小时的航程啊 Deeks
Oh, don't worry, we'll get through all of them before we land.
哦 别担心 在落地之前我们能全部看完的
And this-- that, you know that guy.
还有这个 你认识这个人吧
Hold up.
等等
That you on a camel, Deeks?
是你骑在骆驼上吗 Deeks
Yeah.
是啊
Let me see that.
让我看看
That's funny.
真有意思
What else you got?
还有别的吗
I got this.
还有这个
Look like Lawrence of Arabia.
看起来像阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯
Right?!That's what I said!
对嘛 我就说嘛
Be my guest.
随便坐哈
That's cool.
很酷啊
All right, check this out. You're gonna love this.
还有这个 你绝对会喜欢的
Hetty made arrangements for someone to debrief Mr. And Mrs. Adams about their son's death.
Hetty安排了人正式向Adams夫妇通知死讯
It won't make it any easier, but hopefully they'll find some closure knowing that he wasn't a traitor.
虽然难过 但好在他们最终知道他不是叛徒
If anything, his death saved others,
并且他的死挽救了其他人
and it helped us catch Al-Ahmadi.
并帮我们抓到了Al-Ahmadi
That's awesome!
太棒了
Love it when our boys get along.
咱的男人们还玩得真嗨啊
Love it when someone else has to look at Deeks's vacation photos.
尤其是终于有人能受得了Deeks的度假照片了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表