You hear me?
听见没
I don't care how many times I have to kill you!
杀你多少次我都愿意
Can you keep him on the phone, Mr. Beale?
你能让他保持通话吗 Beale先生
I could only cut together so much of Callen and Ness's conversation
我只能截下这么多Callen跟Ness的对话
before it became conspicuously repetitive.
其他的就只能重复了
Where do we go, Eric?
Eric 我们该怎么走
You're looking for double doors.
你们去找一扇双开门
Two of his men are still with Barbosa and Javier.
里面还有两个人在守着Barbosa和Javier
Callen, you're about to get some company.
Callen有人往你那儿去了
Sorry that it's come to this.
很抱歉 我不得不这样
Mr. Deeks, Ms. Blye, Javier is out of time.
Deeks先生 Blye小姐 Javier没有时间了
Shoot! Do it!
开枪 快动手
It was the only way, Javier.
我没得选 Javier
I had to test your loyalty.
我必须测试你的忠诚
I was never going to kill you. You understand?
我从来没想过要杀你 你明白吗
Javier, he's lying.
Javier 他在撒谎
That's what he does. You know that now.
他向来都这样 你现在明白了吧
No.
不
You're like a son to me.
你就像我的儿子
You know that.
你知道的
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
Okay? You trust me?
好吗 相信我
We're going to leave now, okay?
我们马上走 好吗
Let's go. Sorry.
我们走吧 对不起
Javier, you did good.
Javier 你表现得很好
You did good.
你表现得很好
I got you.
有我在呢
Was it the longest debrief ever?
史上最长的简报吧
One day somebody might offer me a desk job--
如果哪天他们要我去做文职
if I accept it, you have permission to shoot me on sight.
我要是同意了 允许你马上开枪打死我
Done.
没问题
Javier make it back to Mexico?
Javier回墨西哥了吗
On his way now.
在路上呢
Now that his singing career is over,
他的歌♥唱生涯结束了
it's a fresh new start.
他会有一个新的开始
Why is it over? Barbosa and his closest guys are dead,
为啥要结束啊 Barbosa跟他的手下都死了
he's young and talented...
他又年轻又聪明
And his record label is a drug cartel.
他的专辑标签是毒品黑帮
He should be applying to colleges.
他应该去申请读大学
That's right, that's what I'm saying--
没错 我就想说这个
he's got other options besides narcocorrido, you know what I mean?
他不一定要做毒品歌♥手啊 懂我的意思吗
I'm sure that Mexico has their own version of The Voice.
我觉得墨西哥应该也有"墨西哥好声音"
That's what you came up with?
你就只能想到这个
I'll have you know that the winners end up broke a year later.
我得告诉你 那冠军一年后就破产了
Did you get a sitter?
你找到保姆了吗
No. Out of luck.
没 人品都败光了
You're gonna have to take someone else to the Clippers game.
你得带别人去看快船的比赛了
Where's Paris Summerskill these days?
Paris Summerskill最近在哪呢
She's in Des Moines.
在得梅因
I'll do it.
我来吧
You will?
你来
I'll do it.
我来
What changed your mind?
怎么就改主意了
Yeah, what changed your mind?
对啊 怎么就改主意了啊
Besides the fantasy of little Martys running to and fro.
除了是因为 小Marty存在你深深的脑海里
God...
天啊
I don't know.
不知道
Just helping Javier...
只是帮了Javier之后
it felt different.
感觉不一样了
Felt good.
觉得还不错
This...changes everything.
这...就变味了啊
Thank you, Kensi.
谢谢 Kensi
I do have one condition, though.
不过我有一个条件
Name it.
说吧
Deeks helps me watch your kids.
我要Deeks来帮我带小孩
What?!
神马
Look, I am taking a leap here with this babysitting thing.
呐 我已经勇敢跨出这一步去试着带小孩了
It would be really nice to have my partner there to back me up.
要是有我搭档帮忙 就最好不过了
That is, if he takes me up on it.
如果他同意的话
You want to play house?
你想跟我过家家吗
They want to play house, Sam.
他们想过家家啊 Sam
At your house, when you're not there.
在你家 还趁你不在的时候
Oh, yeah?
真的吗
I have nanny cams.
我有监控摄像头
Everywhere.
哪儿都有
That's okay, 'cause I do some of my best work on camera.
没问题 有些事情哥在镜头前才能最佳表现
Oh, thank you for an image I will never be able to get out of my head.
我谢谢你 这种画面我一辈子都忘不了
Is that so wrong? I'm just getting it done.
有问题吗 哥可是轻松搞定呢
They grow up so fast.
他们真是茁壮成长啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表