Because she's scared.
因为她现在很害怕
You've found the girl.
你们找到那个女孩了
Yes.
是的
Astrid is on the run
Astrid还在逃
and she knows about Operation Wide Awake.
她知道觉醒行动这个项目
We have a chance to talk to her.
我们有机会和她谈一谈
But Mr. Deeks believes
但是Deeks先生认为
your emotions are clouding your judgment.
你的感情影响了你的判断
Well, that's a little harsh, but...
好吧 这么说有点太直接 但是...
yeah.
确实是的
Call the girl, Mr. Beale.
打给她 Beale先生
Maybe she'll see in you what you see in her,
也许她和你有一样的看法
Miss Blye.
Blye小姐
All right, I got Astrid on a traffic cam at that intersection.
好的 我在路口的交通监控里发现了Astrid
Hello?
喂
Hi, Astrid.
喂 Astrid
My name is Kensi.
我叫Kensi
I was at your apartment building today.
我今天去过你的公♥寓♥
I'm so sorry if I scared you.
如果吓到你了很抱歉
You didn't scare me.
你没吓到我
Well, I know you've had a hard time today.
我知道你今天过得很糟
I thought you might like to talk.
我认为你可能想谈一谈
I don't.
我不想
Well, then maybe you need a friend?
那也许你需要一个朋友
You don't really know me.
你都不认识我
No, I don't, but I'd very much like to.
是 我不认识 但是我很希望认识你
Why don't you start by telling me something about yourself.
你为何不先做个自我介绍呢
You're tracing this call.
你在追踪这个电♥话♥
Okay... let's start with me, then.
好吧 那我先自我介绍好了
I'm single...
我单身
and totally over Vegas.
并且完全厌倦了拉斯维加斯
I love Pretty in Pink and Oreos.
我喜欢电影"红粉佳人"和奥利奥
No one's trying to hurt me; they're trying to hurt Mike.
没人想伤害我 他们想伤害Mike
And where is Mike right now?
那Mike现在在哪
He's enjoying the art of civilized bushwhacking.
他正在享受文明的野战艺术
I have to go now. No, no...
我得挂了 别啊 别...
Astrid...
Astrid
Phone's been turned off. No signal to track.
电♥话♥关机了 无法追踪
By the time we get there, she'll be long gone.
等我们到那 她早就不知去向了
Anyone understand what she was talking about?
有人知道她刚才在说什么吗
The "Art of civilized bushwhacking" is an old term for the game of poker.
"文明的野战艺术"是扑克牌的旧式说法
Don't ask me how I know that.
别问我怎么知道的
Eric, pull up Hoffman's finances.
Eric 把Hoffman的经济情况调出来
He's made seven withdrawalsfrom the Hollywood Park Casino ATM in the past month.
他上个月在好莱坞公园赌场的ATM里取了七次钱
Sounds like a guy with a gambling problem to me.
看来这人有赌瘾啊
Sounds like a motive.
看来像是个作案动机
Eric, bring up the security cameras at the Hollywood Park Casino.
Eric 打开在好莱坞公园赌场的监控摄像头
Maybe he's still there.
他可能还在那里
Done. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Mr. Deeks.
Deeks先生
you knew that putting Kensi on the phone with Astrid was the right call.
你知道让Kensi和Astrid通话是正确的决定
And you want to know how I knew that.
你想知道我怎么知道是正确的
If you don't think that I need to know, then...
如果你觉得我没必要知道...
No, no, no.
不 不 不
After her father died,
她父亲死后
she, uh, ran away.
她逃跑了
She lived on the streets for almost a year.
她露宿街头接近一年
I didn't know that.
我不知道
And I, Mr. Deeks, didn't tell you.
我也没告诉你 Deeks先生
'Course not.
当然了
Miss Jones.
Jones小姐
With me.
跟我来
Okay.
好的
But that's your seat.
但那是你的座位
Indeed.
确实
Okay, this is a test, right?
好吧 这是个测试 是吧
You're looking to see my response?
你在观察我的反应
This is a chair, Miss Jones.
这只是把椅子 Jones小姐
Sit in it.
坐吧
Fair enough.
好吧
Wow. Yeah, it's, uh...
喔 很棒啊
it's really... oh, it's comfortable.
真的...很舒服
I've been told that you have a very high IQ.
很多人告诉我 你的智商很高
Higher, in fact, than any other person currently employed by NCIS.
实际上比任何其他NCIS工作人员都高
Well, it's just a number with a range of variables prone to cultural bias,
好吧 这只是一个带文化偏见的变量值域内的数字而已
so... Prove it.
所以... 证明一下
You want me to play Operation: Wide Awake?
你想让我玩觉醒行动
Those four men at the diner
就因为发现了和项目有关的事情
were killed because of something they discovered with this program.
四个人在餐馆被杀了
I need you to find out what that was.
我需要你查清到底是什么事
All right.
好吧
...Texas hold 'em tournament this Friday.
...德州扑克本周五举办锦标赛
Players may register at the members' service desk or online.
玩家们可以在服务台或者网上报名
Excuse me.
不好意思
Pardon me. Pardon me.
借过 借过
Now, that's what I call two well-mannered young man.
S麻麻:你看 两个高素质的年轻人
Someone certainly taught them well.
G麻麻:家教不错啊
What a handsome couple they are.
D麻麻:多可爱的一对情侣啊
Where'd that brunette get those legs?
K麻麻:那个棕色长发美女的大长腿是怎么遗传的
Just remember, boys,
记住了 伙计们
you got to know when to hold 'em.
你们得知道什么时候收手
You've been singing that stupid song the entire ride over here.
你一路上都在唱首蠢毙了的歌♥
Mmm, okay, it's not a stupid song.
嗯 那才不是蠢毙了的歌♥
That's "The Gambler" By Kenny Rogers, aka the Silver Fox.
那是"银狐"Kenny Rogers唱的"赌徒"
Ah, Charlie Rich was the Silver Fox.
Charlie Rich才叫"银狐"
I'm pretty sure it was Kenny Rogers.
我很确定是Kenny Rogers
It's Charlie Rich. Any luck, Eric?
是Charlie Rich 有发现吗 Eric
Jackpot.
中奖了
I got him at poker table number four.
我在扑克区四号♥桌找到他了
Striped short-sleeved shirt.
短袖条纹衬衫
Kensi, Deeks...
Kensi Deeks
why don't you do your thing.
该你俩上了
First date? Last date.
初次约会吗 最后一次
Is this because I didn't take you to Vegas?
就因为我没带你去拉斯维加斯
Because we are in the casino now.
但我们现在已经在赌场里了
Mmm... that's why I need to upgrade.
所以我得换个上档次的伴
Kensi? Kensi?
Kensi Kensi
My friend hates it when I gamble.
我男友超不喜欢我赌博
Life's a gamble.
生命就是场赌博
No.
才不是
Fern?
Fern
Fern. What-what are you doing here?
Fern 你你 你在这里干什么
Are you trying to make me jealous?
你想让我吃醋吗
See, he went to Vegas,
你看 他自己跑去了拉斯维加斯
and he thinks that this is gonna make up for it.
还觉得带我来这能弥补一下
I'd never go anywhere without you.
不带上你我哪儿都不去
He's clearly playing way out of his league.
明显他配不上你啊
Okay, you know what I love? I love it when people
好吧 你知道我最喜欢什么吗
talk about me like I'm not standing right behind them.
我最喜欢人们当我不存在似的说我坏话
And the fish hooks take it.
一对J赢了
So... are you just lucky, or are you really, really good?
你是凭运气呢 还是真的非常非常棒呢
I'm really, really good.
我真的非常非常棒
But, uh... I'm looking to get lucky.
不过我也期待能幸运一点
Okay. You know what?
好吧 你知道吗
I love... I love a little butter with my cheese.
我还期待来点黄油芝士呢
I'm going to grab a soda.
我去买♥♥杯饮料
Buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯
Yeah. Shaggy won't stop bugging me if I stick around.
好啊 如果我还在这 毛茸茸肯定会烦死我的
Then maybe... we should leave.
也许...我们可以离开这里
Maybe we should.
也许吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表