And when, uh, Nell and I put our awesome code-breaking lips...heads together...
我和Nell把暗语破解嘴...头脑碰到一起
It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
就跟在桶里射鱼一样易如反掌啊
Really?
真的吗
It mentions a Euroexpress Airways flight arriving at LAX from London tomorrow morning.
一架欧洲航♥班♥明早从伦敦飞抵洛杉矶国际机场
As well as a physical description of a man wearing a red baseball cap.
同时描述了一名戴红色棒球帽男子的体貌特征
And there are three Chechen passengers on that flight.
航♥班♥上有三名车♥臣♥乘客
The one that best matches the description in the e-mail is this one: Anwar Amurov.
最符合邮件描述的是这名男子 Anwar Amurov
He was born in the U.S., but moved back with his family when he was ten years old.
他在美国出生 10岁时与家人一起搬回车♥臣♥
No record, no Homeland file.
没有记录 没有国土文件
On nobody's radar.
没有任何资料
How tall is he?
他有多高
Just under six feet.
1米8不到
That'll work.
那就行了
Work for what exactly, Mr. Callen?
什么行了 Callen先生
The red baseball cap.
红色棒球帽
That's how the driver's supposed to recognize him.
司机只能靠这点认出他
They sent his description in the e-mail
他们在邮件写了他的体貌特征
'cause they've never met before.
是因为他们从未见过面
And if they've never met before...
如果他们从未见过面
They'll be none the wiser when I show up in his place.
就算出现的人是我 他们也不会识破的
This is a dangerous game, Mr. Callen.
你这是在玩火 Callen先生
Isn't it always, Hetty?
一直不都这样玩的么 Hetty
They've never even met this guy.
他们甚至从未见过这个人
Well, that's a supposition
这只是个假设
It's an informed supposition.
这是个有根据的假设
Look, they're expecting a guy
你看 他们在找一个人
in a red hat, five-eleven, short hair,
戴红色帽子 1米8 短发
who speaks Russian, and they're gonna get one.
说俄♥罗♥斯♥语 这不现成有一个吗
It's called risk assessment.
这叫风险评估
When the odds are in favor of an agent getting killed before he can procure...
若结果表明 探员在任务中将有生命危险...
This unit goes in anyway.
这个组织无论如何都会继续运作
Look, I appreciate your protective instincts, Hetty, but...
我很感激你的保护欲 Hetty 但...
I'm not mothering you, Mr. Callen.
我这不是你妈在保护你 Callen先生
Mr. Amurov is Chechen.
Amurov先生是车♥臣♥分子
And I'm familiar with most common Chechen dialects.
我熟悉大部分常用的车♥臣♥方言
You know, we should just move in and take down this cell right now.
我们应该马上行动 直接拿下这个组织
What about the unseen contributors you mentioned?
那你提到的尚未露面的投资人怎么办
Can you guarantee this is the only cell?
你能保证这是唯一一个组织吗
Of course I can't.
当然不能
These people are ruthless, Hetty.
这些人都是冷血动物 Hetty
You know what they're capable of.
你知道他们什么都做得出来
Hundreds of innocent lives could be at stake.
成百上千的无辜生命正处于危险之中
That's Russian, not Chechen.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥语 不是车♥臣♥语
Watch your tenses, Mr. Callen.
注意时态 Callen先生
All right, earwig and button cam charged and ready to go.
好了 耳塞和纽扣摄像头都没问题 可以出发了
Here we go.
没问题了
If they're careful enough to take the batteries out of their cell phones...
既然他们能小心到拔出手♥机♥电池...
You're right-- we can't guarantee you won't be strip-searched.
你说的对 我们没法保证你不会被搜身
You're going to need to figure out a way to get them to me once I'm inside.
我一进去 你就要想办法把它们给我
Anything else on Amurov?
Amurov还有什么资料吗
Uh, he's a primary school teacher. Uh, married...
他是个小学教师 已婚
with a four-year-old daughter named Anya.
有个4岁的女儿 叫Anya
Doesn't seem to possess any
似乎没有任何出众的技能
discernible skills that would make him a jihad player.
能让他成为一名伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥者
So, why is he here?
那他为什么来这里
Guess we'll find out soon enough.
很快我们就会知道了
We're a go.
开始行动
He's in there.
他在里面
English only from now on.
从现在起 只说英语
Remember, you are American.
记住 你是美国人
We are all Americans now, like everybody else.
我们现在都是美国人 和别人一样
Gloria. She handles operations and support.
Gloria 她负责行动和物资
Food, accommodations. My go-to girl for whatever it is I need.
食物 住宿 满足我一切需要 随叫随到的好姑娘
Chovka. Charlie in public.
Chovka 在外面叫Charlie
He takes care of, uh, delicate matters.
他负责表面工作
Sometimes unpleasant.
有时候还真是个苦差事
Uh, you've met James.
你见过James了
Masud.
我叫Masud
James is a slave name given to me by my oppressors.
James是我的压♥迫♥者给我起的奴隶名字
James-- I mean, Masud-- has been with us only a short time,
James 我是说Masud 才刚加入我们不久
but he has proved himself dedicated to our cause.
但他证明了自己已经献身于我们的事业了
This jihad is our priority, Anwar.
这场圣♥战♥是我们的首要任务 Anwar
Takes precedence over everything.
优先于一切事情
We cannot afford to take any risks.
我们承担不起任何风险
James-- I mean, uh, Masud-- allowed himself to become distracted.
James 我是说 Masud 让自己分了心
Focused on himself rather than our cause.
他更专注于自己而不是我们的事业
This... error in judgment caused us difficulties,
这种错误的想法让我们很难做
but he delivered you to us,
但他向我们引见了你
so his job is done.
他该功成身退了
And soon...yours will be as well.
很快...你也一样
Salaam alaikum.
祝你平安
Malaikum salaam.
祝你平安
Mr. Amurov.
Amurov先生
We know about the cell.
我们知道组织的事情
We know about its location.
我们知道它的位置
We know about the ammonium nitrate currently being used
我们知道有硝酸铵正被用于
to create a weapon of mass destruction.
制♥造♥大规模破坏性武器
We also know that you are here to participate in a jihad.
我们还知道你们来这里是为了参加圣♥战♥
You know so much...yet understand so little.
你们知道了这么多 却还是了解甚少
If you help us, it will be taken into consideration during your trial.
如果你帮我们 庭审量刑时一定会考虑的
So I will get 40 to life instead of 50.
所以呢 50年牢改成40年了吗
I don't know about that, but if you cooperate,
那我就不知道了 但若你合作的话
it might make the difference in ever seeing your daughter and wife again.
再见到你妻女的概率也许就会不同了
So, tell me, Anwar, will Anya and Katya understand?
Anwar 说说看 Anya和Katya能理解你吗
I will see them again. This I have no doubt.
我会再见到她们的 这点我毫不怀疑
And when is that?
什么时候呢
In the afterlife.
来生
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Salaam alaikum...
祝你平安 #¥%@#……¥%
Salaam alaikum...
祝你平安 %#¥%……#¥%
I'm glad to have you here, Anwar.
我很高兴你能来 Anwar
When our jihad is put in play,
等我们的圣♥战♥上演时
the world will take notice.
全世界都会关注我们的
When?
什么时候
Soon.
快了
When you learn how to target, you will be very pleased.
等你学会怎么瞄准后 你会很乐意的
Because the whole world will know?
因为全世界都会知道吗
Like the Twin Towers?
就像双子塔那样
You ask a lot of questions, Anwar.
你问的问题太多了 Anwar
I travelled a great distance to be part of this.
我可是不远千里才来到这里
Anna will be made very proud of her father.
Anna会为她的父亲自豪的
Anya.
是Anya
Anya. Of course.
Anya 当然了
You've had a long trip; you must be hungry.
跑了这么远 你一定饿了
The kitchen's over there.
鸡肉就在那里
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢了
Don't screw this up, Fish Boy.
别搞砸了啊 金鱼男
Hey, man. Got your pie.
嘿 伙计 来拿你的派啦
I didn't order a pizza.
我没叫披萨
You didn't...? Uh...Is this 810 Commercial Avenue? Yes.
你没叫...这不是商业大道810号♥吗 没错
Well, then somebody ordered a pizza. $18.50.
那就是有人叫了个披萨 18块5
You got the wrong address.
你搞错地址了
No, no! Listen, listen, man, I know this is
不不 听着 哥们 我知道这个活烂死了
a crappy job, but it's the only one I got. All right?
但这是我唯一一份工了 好吗
And if I go back there
如果带着冷掉的批萨
with no money and cold pizza, I'm gonna get fired.
身无分文地回去 那我铁定被炒了
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a job right now?
你知道这年头找个工作有多难吗
Not my problem. Well, it's not my problem, either,
不关我的事 好吧 这也不关我的事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表