So, someone called "Anarchist Pastry Book"
有个叫"无政♥府♥主义者烘焙食谱"的人
sends the Tenez campaign's Web site
每天早上都会给Tenez的竞选网站
a pretty scathing message every morning.
发送一条尖刻的消息
And today, they received two of them.
今天 他们收到了两条
What did they say?
说了什么
Well, it looks like the first is the usual rant;
第一条看上去是普通的嚷嚷
the second...
第二条
"Last night was a taste of what's to come."
"昨夜就是将来的滋味"
All right, let me trace the IP address.
好吧 我来追踪下IP地址
Okay, it was sent from a cafe in Venice
有了 这是从Venice的一个咖啡厅发出来的
and sender is online right now.
发消息的人现在还在线上
Callen, I think we found the guy threatening Tenez.
Callen 我想我们找到威胁Tenez的人了
Hello.
你好
Hi. Hey.
你好
How can I help you?
有什么能为您效劳的吗
Uh... what do you recommend?
嗯 有什么推荐吗
Ooh, the "Hott-ay Matte Latte."
热抹茶拿铁
Mmm? It's really popular.
是吗 非常受欢迎哦
Is it organic?
是有机的吗
It tastes organic.
喝起来像是有机的
Do you use filtered water?
你们使用的是过滤水吗
Yes.
是的
I think.
我想是的
I don't know.
我不知道
What about the cups?
杯子呢
You guys using recycled materials?
你们用的是可再生材料吗
Um, I could certainly find out for you.
我可以帮你问问
You guys using energy- efficient lighting in here?
你们用的是节能灯吗
Is that... oh, come on, now.
那是 不是吧
Is that Styrofoam I see back there?
那后面是聚丙乙烯材料吗
Would you like to speak to my... manager...?
要不您跟我们经理谈谈
You're gonna recycle that, right?
你们会循环使用那个吧
Sir, if you could just...
先生 您能不能
You really need that many napkins for a latte?
喝杯拿铁要用那么多纸巾吗
Sir, I love, love that you love the planet.
先生 我很高兴你这么热爱地球
I'd just really appreciate... Yeah?
我会非常感谢您... 是吗
I'm so sorry. And you...
我很抱歉 还有你
you couldn't ask for a mug?
你就不能要求使用马克杯
Instead, you told them to kill a tree?
相反的 你让他们去砍掉一棵树
Huh? Oh, dear. Um...
嗯 噢 亲
That's complimentary and that...
那是免费赠送的
Bingo. Got him.
好 找到他了
You almost made me spill my drink.
你差点打翻我的饮料
There we go.
来吧
Oh, yeah.
噢耶
There we go.
我们走
This the guy that was wasting all the napkins?
是他浪费了餐巾纸吗
No, this is the guy who threatened Monica Tenez.
不 是他恐吓Monica Tenez
Uh-huh.
是的
His name is Ed Mosker.
他名叫Ed Mosker
He maintains a fringe blog, "The Anarchist Pastry Book"
他有个独♥立♥博客 "无政♥府♥主义烘培食谱"
Part antigovernment rant,
其中部分内容是反政♥府♥的抱怨
part flourless chocolate cake recipes.
部分内容是花式巧克力蛋糕的配方
Anarchists-- they have a sweet tooth.
无政♥府♥主义者 他们也好甜食这口
Just like us.
跟我们一样
Hmm.
嗯哼
He's a student at Northridge Junior College,
他是北岭大专的学生
where he's enrolled in the same poli-sci class.
他在那儿选修了同一门政♥治♥理论课
twice.
两次
And he's been arrested over seven times,
而且他被逮捕了七次
all for nonviolent protests.
都是因为非暴♥力♥抗♥议♥行为
So Mosker's either hot for teacher and/or free speech.
Mosker要么爱老师 要么爱言论自♥由♥
Real question is: Why is an anarchist studying the Constitution?
重点是 为什么无政♥府♥主义者要学习宪法
I'm assuming you know the drill,
考虑到你已经被捕了七次了
considering you've been arrested seven times.
你应该知道审讯的规矩
Like they say, eight's a charm.
人们常说 事不过八
What's this all about?
为什么抓我
Apparently he doesn't know the drill.
看来他不懂规矩
We get to ask the questions.
由我们问问题
That's the drill.
这就是规矩
What'd you have against Clay Everhurst?
你对Clay Everhurst有什么不满
Who?
谁
The 23-year-old you ran over with an SUV last night.
昨晚你开SUV撞的那位23岁小伙子
The dead Tenez intern?
死了的Tenez实习生
You think I did that?
你们觉得是我♥干♥的
What do you have against Monica Tenez?
你对Monica Tenez有什么意见
And any of these other candidates?
还有其他的候选人
Why do you want to hurt them?
你为什么想伤害他们
Unbelievable.
难以置信
This government-sanctioned harassment
你们这种政♥府♥批准的骚扰行为
is exactly what I'm always writing about.
正是我撰写的重点
Yeah, we've read your blog-- the, uh...
是的 我们浏览过你的博客 嗯
"Cupcakes With Your Chaos," Is that it?
"与您同在的混沌蛋糕" 是不
"The Anarchist Pastry Book."
"无政♥府♥主义烘培食谱"
Personally, I don't find it that clever.
个人意见 我觉得那很蠢
I may be an anarchist, but I do know my rights.
我是个无政♥府♥主义者 但我知道自己的权利
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
And the e-mails you send to the Tenez campaign every day?
你每天都给Tenez团队发电邮吗
Last I checked, I'm still allowed to have
据我所知 这个国家
political opinions in this country.
允许自♥由♥发表政论观点
Not when they become threats.
但威胁就不行了
I wouldn't call it a threat.
我不认为这是威胁
I just think her position on Social Security would be the downfall of humanity.
我只是认为她关于社保的立场缺乏人性
We're talking about the other message.
我们说的是另一条消息
"A taste of what's to come"?
"将来的滋味"
I send Tenez one message a day,
我每天就给Tenez发一条信息
and today's Tuesday, so it was about Social Security.
今天是星期二 所以内容是关于社保的
That's a nice try.
编得不错
The e-mail was sent from your online handle,
电邮今早九点五十 从你最爱的咖啡厅
from your favorite cafe, at 9:50 this morning.
用你的用户名发送的
Anyone who reads my blog knows I'm partial to that spot,
每个看过我博客的人都知道我喜欢那儿
because of the free Wi-Fi.
因为有免费的无线网络
And the chocolate croissants.
和巧克力牛角包
So you think you were set up?
所以你觉得自己被陷害了吗
Someone must've sent a message to the campaign, using my screen name.
有人用我网名给竞选团队发了条信息
Guys, you got to believe me.
先生们 你们得相信我
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
Guy cares more about muffins than mayhem.
比起故意伤害 这家伙更关心松饼
Somebody set him up.
有人给他下了套
Somebody might be setting everybody up.
有人给所有人设了圈套
This hit list may be a hoax.
暗♥杀♥名单或许就是场闹剧
Clay's death wasn't.
Clay的死不是
Kensi at the campaign?
Kensi还在竞选办
Yeah. Evidently, getting high on stamp glue.
是的 显然舔邮票背胶舔得很爽
So, uh, Eric and Nell have been scouring through the campaign e-mails
Eric和Nell检查了竞选办所有的电邮
and it looks like Caldwell, Tenez's campaign manager,
Tenez的竞选经理Galwell
has been making political promises in exchange for a pretty penny.
通过政♥治♥承诺换取了一大笔钱
That's nothing unusual for a political campaign.
这在政♥治♥竞选中很正常
Yeah, but these promises are in conflict
是的 但这些承诺与Tenez
to Tenez's position on a number of hot-button issues.
在很多热点问题的立场上有冲突
Maybe Caldwell's making a deal behind her back.
也许Caldwell背着她做交易
Maybe Tenez is on board with him.
也许Tenez是跟他一伙的
It looks like Clay was looking for a new job.
Clay想找新工作
Maybe he found out Tenez was playing both sides,
可能他发现了Tenez两面三刀
and it got him killed.
所以被♥干♥掉了
I'm gonna need 600 of those.
我需要600件
Yeah, for tomorrow.
为明天准备的
Beth, what are you doing?
Beth 你在干什么
Grab a sign, hit the sidewalk.
人行道上盯紧点
No, no, no, not red-- blue.
不 不 不要红的 要蓝的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表