Kensi, Deeks, take the front, we'll take the back.
Kensi Deeks你们冲锋 我们断后
Got it.
知道了
You watch our backs, stabilize Farmer.
你掩护我们 稳住Farmer
You stay here.
你呆在这里
Deeks!
Deeks
Reloading.
换子弹
Callen, Sam, black Navigator coming your way.
Callen Sam 黑色SUV正往你们那去
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Fatima Khan.
我是Fatima Khan
I thought I told you to stay back.
我好像叫你呆着别动
We share a similar attitude towards obeying the rules, Mr. Callen.
我们似乎对遵守命令有着相同的态度 Callen先生
You know her?
你认识她吗
I do now.
现在认识了
Fatima Khan was born in Karachi to
Fatima Khan生在卡拉奇(巴基斯坦港市)
a mother who sewed dresses and a father who was a cab driver.
母亲是裁缝 父亲是出租司机
When she was 12 years old, her father began driving a cab for this man.
她12岁起 她父亲开始为这个男人开车
Him I know.
我知道他
Noreen Haseeb, former Mujahedeen soldier, and founding member of al-Qaeda.
Noreen Haseeb 著名的圣♥战♥战士 基♥地♥组♥织♥创始者
He was one of the architects of the Nairobi Embassy bombings.
他是内罗毕(肯尼亚首都)大使♥馆♥爆♥炸♥案的策划者
One day, Noreen Haseeb had a meeting with a terrorist cell.
有一天 Noreen Haseeb去参加一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥聚会
Fatima's father was driving Haseeb to the meeting
Fatima的爸爸载他去赴会
when the cab exploded-- it wasn't an accident.
出租车爆♥炸♥了 而这并不是意外
Zoom in on that guy in the back.
放大后面那个男的
It's Victor Potter.
那是Victor Potter
CIA records confirm Potter's team was responsible for the bombing.
CIA的记录证实了Potter小组策划了爆♥炸♥
I found one other photo.
我发现了另一张照片
You think that little girl is Fatima Khan?
你觉得那个小女孩是Fatima Khan吗
I think so.
是的
Her father died in the blast.
她父亲在爆♥炸♥中丧生
Fatima eventually earned her computer engineering degree from Caltech,
Fatima在加利福尼亚理工学院获得计算机工程学位
founded her own telecommunications firm in Pakista- made millions.
在巴基斯坦建立了自己的通信公♥司♥ 挣了几百万
Her company created an eavesdropping device that was contracted by the Pakistan's ISI.
她的公♥司♥签约定做了巴基斯坦三军情报局的窃听装置
Eventually, she joined the Agency,
最后 她加入了情报局
becoming a point person on joint ISI/CIA missions.
成了ISI(巴基斯坦三军情报局)/CIA联盟的核心人物
Her clearance would have given her access to classified files.
她的安全许可能接触到机密文件
She had her own agenda.
她有自己的工作日程
That's how she found out about Victor Potter and the rest of his team.
她是这样发现Victor Potter和其他组员的
And her deep pockets paid for Ruiz and anybody else
她雄厚的财力能给Ruiz
who would help her get her revenge.
及任何帮她复仇的人提供报酬
She wasn't born a killer.
她并不是天生的杀手
We made her one.
是我们让她如此
I told you, I'm better when I move
早就告诉你了 我行动的时候状态最好
and they're shooting at me.
况且他们还冲我开枪
Still owe me Crustacean.
你还欠我顿Crustacean呢
And you owe me an Isaac Hayes record.
你还欠我张Isaac Hayes的专辑呢
Actually...I don't.
事实上...我不欠了
Bam.
嘭
Where'd you find these?
你哪找着的
Casa De Nogales had a whole stack of records.
Casa De Nogales有一整架子的专辑
You ready?
收拾好了吗
Oh, uh, you want to come have drinks with us?
要和我们一起喝一杯吗
Come on, man. Hang out with us.
来吧 哥们 一起去呗
I have Eric and Nell coming over to my place.
Eric和Nell要去我那儿
Gonna watch a James Bond marathon on Blu-ray.
我们要看蓝♥光♥版的007全集
I got the box set.
我有一整套
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Well... So, you're a geek?
这样啊 那你得是个极客了吧
I am not a geek.
我不是极客
Then you're a fan boy?
那你是个追星族喽
I'm a complicated man.
我是谜一样的男人
Can I come?
我能去吗
Mr. Callen.
Callen先生
I'm allergic to nuts.
我对坚果过敏
Is that the good stuff?
这是好东西吗
It's 50 years old.
都放了50年了
It bloody well better be good.
比好东西还要好
So, would you do it again?
你还会再做一次吗
Without hesitation, Owen.
毫不犹豫 Owen
Two lives saved hundreds of others.
两条命换来上百条命
Well, Potter planted the bomb,
Potter放的炸♥弹♥
but it was your finger on the detonator.
但引爆装置在你手上
Not everyone can do what we do.
并非所有人都能干我们这行
The secrets we live with,
我们生活的秘密
the personal sacrifices we make.
我们做出的牺牲
I just pray the world's a better place for them.
我只愿对他们来说 世界变得更加美好
I didn't choose this life, Owen.
我并未选择这种生活 Owen
It chose me.
是生活选择了我
All you can do is keep your head down, your gun up
你所能做的 只有低下头 抬起枪
and your conscience clear.
良心清清白白
The night is young.
天色还早呢
Let's get faded.
我们不醉不归
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表