This is just far too complex.
这玩意儿简直太复杂了
I'll just use the E-Z form.
我就填个E-Z表格好了
It's like burning your paycheck.
那跟烧钱有什么区别啊
Well, maybe I want to do my part to pay down the federal deficit.
就当我为解决联邦赤字出份力好了
So do I. We should have a bake sale.
我也想啊 我们可以去买♥♥蛋糕啊
I mean, I make a mean snickerdoodle.
我做的曲奇饼那叫一个真心好吃啊
Eric, the janitor's exiting his cousin's house.
Eric 那个门卫正从他表弟的屋里出来
Mr. Faheem?
Faheem先生
Federal agents. Sir.
联邦探员 先生
No. I got the back. Cover the street.
别 我去截后路 你守住大街
No, no, don't.
别 别 别跑
Really?
搞毛啊
Deeks?
Deeks
Faheem is down. Where are you?
我抓到Faheem了 你在哪儿
What happened?
你咋了啊
Uh, I was attacked by a hellhound.
被个凶残的汪星人咬了
You shot a dog?
你开枪打了一条狗
No, I didn't shoot him. It was just a warning shot,
不 哥没开枪打它 只是警告丫啊
but his pointy little ears are gonna be ringing for a few hours.
只不过它会耳鸣个几个钟头而已
And this?
那这是咋回事
What this? Oh, he just stole my shoe
哦 这个啊 丫不就抢了哥的鞋
and ripped my pantaloons.
扯烂了哥的裤子而已嘛
Don't worry. That's deductible.
别担心 都可以退税的
Up.
起来
As is the Band-Aids,antibiotic cream, deductible.
还有创可贴 抗生素软膏 退税
Tetanus shot, deductible.
打个破伤风 继续退
The two-hour Swedish massage because of my sore muscles, deductible.
再来两小时瑞典按♥摩♥缓解肌肉酸痛 退了那个税
So, if you're innocent, why'd you run?
如果你是无辜的 你为什么要跑
I thought you were going to hurt me.
我以为你们要伤害我
I have been the victim of hate crimes... twice.
我曾是仇恨犯罪的受害者 两次了
We said we were federal agents.
我们都表明了联邦探员身份了
Does he look like a federal agent?
他看起来哪里像联邦探员了
He's got a point there.
他说的有点道理哈
Besides, in my country, the police are not so friendly.
再说了 在我们国家 警♥察♥可没有这么友好
You called in sick today. You look pretty healthy to me.
你今天请病假 但我看你还挺精神的啊
I heard about the man who died.
我听说有个人死了
They will blame me.
他们肯定认为是我♥干♥的
The bouncers, they are not so enlightened.
那些保镖 他们可没那么聪明
I was afraid of...
我很怕...
How do you say, "Vigilante justice"?
怎么说呢 他们那些"义务警♥察♥"
You sound like a pretty smart guy.
听起来你还挺聪明的嘛
I have a degree in Comparative Literature.
我拿过比较文学的学位
And you're working at a strip club?
而你却在脱衣舞俱乐部上班
I got to pay the bills.
我得付账单啊
Two of the girls who dance there are working on graduate degrees.
在那儿跳舞的两个女孩还在读研究生呢
God bless America.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥啊
Look, I don't like this job.
我不喜欢这工作
I don't tell my family about it.
我也没有告诉我家人
You didn't tamper with the water?
你真没动过那桶水吗
No.
没有
You didn't help anyone else gain access to the water jug?
你也没帮其他人接近那桶水
Absolutely not.
肯定没有
We're gonna comb through every text,
我们会彻查你的每条短♥信♥
every e-mail, everything.
每封邮件 所有的一切
And if we find any link to terrorism,
如果让我们发现你与恐怖活动有任何关系
you're gonna spend the rest of your life behind bars. You understand that?
你这辈子就别想出监狱了 明白
I understand.
明白
Did any customers seem odd to you? Suspicious?
有没有哪个顾客看起来很诡异 很可疑
Only about 90% of them.
百分之九十的顾客都很怪
But there was this new guy with a beer belly.
但最近有个啤酒肚的家伙
He came two nights in a row with a lot of questions.
连续来了两个晚上 一直在问各种问题
Wanted to know if there were any job openings.
老想知道有没有工作机会
You think you can I.D. Him off a security tape?
你能在安保监控录像里认出他吗
I can try.
我试试
You go through a lot of cyanide?
你经手过这么多的氰化物
It's the standard solvent for gold and silver plating.
这是一种标准镀金镀银的溶剂
Last week we signed for five barrels,
上周我们收到了5桶
and now there's only four.
现在只剩4桶了
How does a 200-pound barrel just walk away?
一个200磅的桶是怎么不翼而飞的
Good question.
问得好
Who has access to this elevator?
谁有权接近这升降机
Security opens for deliveries and spent material pickup.
交货和收♥货♥时监控探头都开着
We're combing through the surveillance footage now.
我们现在正在查监控
Is the powder loose inside?
里面的粉末是散的吗
No. It's sealed in heavy plastic in case the barrel gets damaged.
不是 是密封在厚塑料袋里 为防止桶被破坏
It-It shouldn't be like that.
不 不应该是这样的
I brought the kit.
我带试剂了
That's negative for cyanide.
这不是氰化物
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
要是我就不会直接闻
It's ordinary table salt.
这是普通的食盐
They probably all are.
很有可能全是
I've got two more containers that are unsealed.
这两桶也是没密封的
Why take just one barrel?
为什么只拿走一桶呢
Maybe someone interrupted them
他们偷龙转凤的时候
when they were switching them out.
或许有人妨碍了他们
That's a thousand pounds of cyanide.
那可是1000磅的氰化物啊
That's enough to kill four million people.
足够毒死400万平民了
Status of the Bikini Bar?
比基尼酒吧查的怎么样
No fingerprints on the syringe.
注射器上没有指纹
The water jug storage area is off-camera and hidden in an alcove.
水桶存放区在角落里 没有监控探头
What about Zaki Faheem's electronic footprint?
Zaki Faheem的电子记录呢
Uh, clean as a whistle.
干干净净
He hasn't even looked at a porn site in three years.
这三年 他连色♥情♥网♥站♥都没上过
Wait, you can tell that sort of thing?
等等 你连这都能知道
I'm just kidding.
开个玩笑
Lieutenant Gordon's sexual orientation?
Gordon上尉的性取向呢
He was practicing celibacy as part of a Buddhist sect.
作为一个佛教♥徒♥ 他正在禁欲
All right, who would want to kill a peace-loving Buddhist?
谁会想杀一个爱好和平的佛教♥徒♥
A Hindu from Sri Lanka.
斯里兰卡的印度教教♥徒♥
Emperor of China. A Bengal tiger.
大天朝的皇帝老儿 孟加拉虎
Am I the only person coming up with ideas here?
只有我在不断想点子吗
The factory's security cameras gave us nothing.
工厂的安保监控没有任何线索
No one was seen tampering with the barrels.
没人看见是谁对那些桶做了手脚
The next step is to trace the delivery chain
那下一步就去查从氰化物工厂
from the cyanide factory to the plating plant.
到电镀厂的运输过程
Something had to have happened along the way.
沿途肯定有什么事发生
Mr. Beale, would you turn on the news channel?
Beale先生 请打开新闻频道
...San Fernando Valley,
...在圣费尔南多谷的Chatsworth社区
where a freak series of heart attacks has kept paramedics
发生了一连串奇怪的心脏病突发事件
on their toes in this Chatsworth neighborhood.
医护人员正忙的焦头烂额
The 911 calls came within five minutes of each other from three different homes.
5分钟内三个不同家庭相继打进911报♥警♥电♥话♥
Cyanide?
氰化物
The heart is the first to go.
心脏最先反应
They could all be using the same bottled water service.
他们家的饮用水可能来自同个公♥司♥
Well, let's hope so.
希望如此吧
Because if that's not the case,
如果不是同一个公♥司♥的饮用水
it's in the city's drinking water.
那就是在城市供水里下毒了
Cyanide was confirmed as the cause of death in all three cases.
三个案件的死因均为氰化物中毒
Only one house on the block was getting bottled water delivery.
只有一户人家在用瓶装饮用水
Metropolitan Water District has sensors throughout the system that can detect contaminants.
大城市的供水系统都有传感器检测污染物
Well, they didn't work very well last night. Well, they're not on every block.
可是昨晚却没有警报啊 并非每户都中毒
This was a local attack. No other casualties
这是局部袭击 没有其他人员伤亡
means the cyanide diluted in the system quickly.
说明氰化物在供水系统里很快就稀释了
You can't go public with a "Do not drink" Order.
可你也不能向公众发布"禁止喝水"的公告吧
You'll have hospital gridlock from everybody with a...
不然医院里就会涌入大量
headache, stomach pain, dizziness.
头痛 胃痛 头晕的病人
Hoarding of bottled water. Fights at grocery stores.
囤积瓶装水 在便利店里大打出手
Widespread panic.
大面♥积♥恐慌
That could be the terrorist's goal.
很可能这就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的目的
Eric, pull up any information on recent rentals or vacant houses in the neighborhood.
Eric 调出附近所有租♥房♥♥或空房♥的信息
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表