in New York City in the '80s.
80年代纽约的黑♥手♥党♥事件
But it took more than ten years of RICO indictments
但是RICO是花了十多年的时间来起诉
and much blood spilled on both sides.
黑白两道都牺牲了不少
And look at New York today.
但你看看现在的纽约
The Mob no longer has a stranglehold on the city.
黑♥手♥党♥已经不再是城市问题了
Hetty, we have to keep at it.
Hetty 我们必须坚持到底
People deserve the right to see their spouses off to work
人们有权看见配偶安全下班
and their children off to school without worrying
孩子们安全放学
about them coming home in a body bag.
而不是担心回家后看见装尸袋
It's probably the most important decision of his life.
这可能是他一生中最重要的决定
Yeah, we're gonna do everything we can
是的 一定要尽我们所能
to make sure he stays safe no matter what he chooses.
确保他的安全 不管他最后的决定是什么
We can't hold ourselves responsible for the consequences of his decision.
毕竟我们也不能替他做决定
Really?
真的假的
What? It is his decision.
咋了 这是他自己的决定
It's not like we weren't honest with him.
我们又没对他撒谎
He's not a kid.
他又不是小孩了
Oh, please. I shudder at the thought
哦 饶了我吧 一想到你在那个年龄
of your decision-making skills when you were that age.
做决定的能力 我就一身鸡皮疙瘩
I'll have you know I was actually very mature for my age.
哥会让你知道 哥当时有多成熟
Probably as mature as a drunken 20-something-year-old
估计和"狂野女孩"视频里
in a Girls Gone Wild video.
喝醉了的20岁妹纸一样成熟吧
Wow. Do you know those based on vicarious viewings
你觉得那些是她们道听途说长的姿势呢
or is it something much more first-hand?
还是她们的亲身体验过再真情演绎啊
Touche. Bad example.
讲得好 这个例子很烂
'Cause I got my credit card ready and the pause button...
哥都准备好信♥用♥卡♥了 你就给我暂停键...
Hey, moving on.
嘿 说正事儿
That's not much of a decision, if you ask me.
要我看 这可不算是个决定
What do you mean?
什么意思
Going into WITSEC with Barbosa still at large?
加入证人保护计划 而Barbosa却没能伏法
Most WITSEC cases go without incident.
大多数证人保护计划不会出意外的
Yeah, but those odds go way down when you're talking about
是啊 但如果你是墨西哥毒品黑帮的告密者
Mexican drug cartel snitches.
就基本没有胜算了
Okay, and what are his odds if we dangle him
好吧 如果我们把他这只虫饵抛给梭鱼
like a worm on a hook in front of a barracuda?
他的胜算能有多大呢
Yeah, I guess they both kind of suck.
我猜会两败俱伤吧
Yeah, they both kind of do.
是啊 两败俱伤
You think we pushed him too hard?
你觉得我们给他的压力太大了
Maybe.
也许吧
Guys.
伙计们
What do you got, Eric?
什么情况 Eric
Word got out on the street that Javier's being taken to WITSEC.
Javier加入证人保护计划的消息已经传开了
You got that sweet silver Range Rover?
看见后面那辆银色路虎了吗
Keeping back nicely.
车距保持的很好
Yeah, but he's been with us for the last three random turns that you've made.
但已经连续跟着我们三个转弯了
I told you he's got people everywhere.
我说过到处都是他的人
Turn here.
在这儿转弯
Good timing, Deeks.
时间恰到好处啊 Deeks
I make a point of wearing my gold Rolex to my garbage man job.
我怎么看到一个戴劳力士的清洁工呢
Get down!
趴下
Kens!
Kens
Stay down!
趴着
Get down. Javier!
趴下 Javier
Javier! Javier!
Javier Javier
Damn it!
见鬼
Deeks!
Deeks
He's gone!
他跑了
Fuera.
下车
Javier!
Javier
Hello, Mr. Barbosa.
你好呀 Barbosa先生
It seems rumors of your death have been greatly exaggerated.
看来你的死亡传言被过分夸大了嘛
Looks like the undercover op with the garbage truck was a success.
看来垃圾车的卧底行动奏效了
Let's not pat ourselves on the back just yet, Ms. Jones.
别高兴的太早 Jones小姐
Mr. Barbosa may be alive,
Barbosa先生是还活着
but I'm afraid Javier may not be for very much longer.
但我担心Javier可能命不久矣
Okay, Javier's GPS has them at 9th and Grand.
好了 Javier的GPS显示他们在Grand第9层
Kensi and Deeks are both in position.
Kensi和Deeks已经就位
Eric, we got one security camera
Eric 这儿有个安全摄像头
facing the parking lot and one guy at the door.
正对着停车场 门口有个站岗的
We're heading to the fire escape. You ready? Go.
我们正往安全出口前进 准备好了吗 行动
Show us how good you've gotten.
让我们看看你现在有多棒
Maybe I can start singing that resurrection ballad now.
也许我现在可以唱那首复活歌♥了
Your humor translates well.
你的幽默也诠释的很好啊
Tell me, who was it that got you?
告诉我 是谁抓住了你
FBI? Homeland Security?
FBI还是国土安♥全♥局♥
NCIS-- U.S. Navy.
NCIS 美国海军
But I didn't say anything to them.
不过我什么都没跟他们说
No? No.
没有吗 没有
I'm sure you said something.
你肯定说了些什么的
"Hello."
比如"你好"啊
"Where's the bathroom?"
"厕所在哪"啊
"Can I get a coffee?"
"给我来杯咖啡吧"啊
Well, yeah, yeah, maybe a little bit, but I-I...
好吧 是有说一些话 不过...
Stop babbling.
别啰嗦了
Do they know I'm alive?
他们知道我还活着吗
No.
不知道
I didn't know you were alive.
连我都不知道你还活着
How could I tell them?
我怎么会跟他们说
Did I imply that you did?
我有暗示你说了吗
Would you tell them, had you known?
如果你事先知道 你会说吗
No.
不会
It's not that I don't believe you, Javier.
不是我不相信你 Javier
It's just that sometimes, when people talk,
只是有时候人说话
maybe you say something you don't mean to.
你都不知道自己说了什么
With all the questions and the pressure,
审问的时候 那么多问题和压力
sometimes maybe a little something slips out.
说不定一不小心就说漏嘴了
Maybe you don't realize it at the time
也许连你自己都没注意到
or you forget because of all the, uh...
还是说 有些原因让你忘了 比如说...
Confusion?
困惑吗
Confusion.
就是困惑
No.
没有
No, I-I swear.
我发誓
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
No. Miguel! Miguel, we're friends!
不 Miguel Miguel 我们是朋友
We're... we're friends.
我们 我们是朋友啊
You are closer to me than anyone, Javier.
你是我最亲近的人 Javier
That's more than a man like me can afford.
而这样的人 我一个都不能留
No. No!
不 不
Mr. Beale?
Beale先生
A few technical difficulties.
这里有些技术问题
Well, I suggest you fix them now.
那你最好马上解决
Ness?
Ness
Barbosa...
Barbosa
I survived.
我没死
Ness?
Ness
I'm never going to stop coming.
我绝不会放过你的
You could take my other leg.
就算你夺走我另一条腿
You could take everything I got, pal.
就算你夺走我的一切 哥们
But in the end,
但最后
I'm going to get you.
我一定会抓到你
You're dead.
你死定了
I'll finish the job myself, then spit on your wife's grave!
我要亲手杀了你 把你的骨灰撒在你老婆的坟上
How is it that Ness is still alive?
Ness他妈的怎么还活着
You said the poison worked.
你说已经毒死他了
Finish the job!
快去干掉他
You son of a bitch.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You're dead.
你死定了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表