I was distracted, because...
我分神了 因为我当时在想
I was wondering why you were so dressed up 4 in the morning.
为什么凌晨4点的你 打扮的如此精致
Okay, well, perhaps I had a date.
好吧 也许是因为 昨晚我有个约会
Makes sense.
有道理
But then I noticed your, uh, your pronounced bed-head,
但我注意到你的头发有点乱
which means that you were asleep.
这说明你睡觉了
But if-if you were home, then, um, you would have changed before you came into work,
但如果你在家 来上班前你一定会换套衣服
which means that you were asleep but not at home,
这说明你不是在自己家睡的觉
which means... It's none of your business.
这就说明... 不关你的事
What did you find out?
有什么发现
I looked at the cameras going back two weeks, and I saw
我看了两周前的监控录像
that Turner had a guest that came over three times.
发现Turner有位客人 前后来过三次
I got her license plate from one of the outside cameras,
我通过外部监控查到了她的车牌 在交管局查到了
and I tracked it from the DMV to this TAS security record.
这张法国阿莱尼亚宇航飞行公♥司♥的安全记录
Megan Hendley, flight attendant?
Megan Hendley 空姐吗
Let's see what she knows.
那就看看她知道些什么
So, that's what happened. Mrs. Allen came in with, uh,
事情是这样的 Allen女士和她的
her miniature chocolate poodle named Coco Chanel,
迷你巧克力贵宾犬Coco Chanel一起来的
who you probably would have thought was super hot.
你可能会以为她特别辣
The point being that I reached across
但关键是 当我伸手想轻拍拍她时
to try to pet Coco Chanel, and that's when she bit me, hence the two bite marks I had right there and why...
她居然咬我了 两行牙印啊看到没
I'm afraid of poodles.
所以我才怕贵宾犬
Are you having a therapy session with a dog?
你在跟只狗一起做治疗吗
It took a while, but he finally broke down,
花了点时间 不过他还是卸下防备
spilled his guts.
向我吐露心声
It's actually kind of a sad story.
其实是个略悲桑的故事
What did he have to say?
他说啥了
He said his name was Chaucer.
他说他叫Chaucer(英国诗人乔叟)
Ain't that right, Chaucer? Come here.
是吧 Chaucer 过来
Good boy.
真乖
Okay, nobody names their dog Chaucer.
才没有人会给狗狗取名Chaucer呢
He's just smelling the bacon.
他只是闻到了培根
Bacon was for me.
培根是我的
His vet...is Dr. Hall on Robertson Boulevard.
他的兽医 是住在罗伯逊大道的Hall医生
His previous owner was Jason Young from Tarzana.
他的前主人是来自塔桑那的Jason Young(美国加州)
Did Nell find out the dog was missing?
是Nell查到狗狗报失了吗
No. Why are you doubting me?
不是 你为什么要怀疑我呢
Wow, you must really want the bacon.
哇哦 你一定是对培根太饥渴了
He's microchipped.
他被植入了微芯片
You scanned him and got the information.
你只要扫描一下就能得到信息
What? Don't hate on me.
咋啦 别恨我啊
I'm the one that knew to look between his shoulder blades.
我可是那个知道正眼看他的人
And that is all of my bacon you're getting.
现在你的培根全是我的了
Send the information to Nell.
给Nell发资料去
Just got home.
刚到家
Megan Hendley? Federal agents!
Megan Hendley 联邦探员
Back alley!
后巷
Federal agents. Drop it or you're dead.
联邦探员 把枪放下 不然你死定了
Something tells me you're not really a flight attendant.
你这可绝不是个空姐啊
Got it.
明白
Hetty got confirmation-- she is CIA.
Hetty得到确认 她是CIA
You were working with Turner?
你跟Turner一起工作吗
Frank hasn't worked for the Company in two years.
Frank不在CIA已经两年了
You were in his loft three times in the last two weeks.
过去两周 你曾经三次去过他的公♥寓♥
We were romantically involved.
我们在谈恋爱
No more?
就这样
He's dead.
他死了
Makes it kind of hard.
一切就更难了
And you know this how?
你是怎么知道的
An official call to the L.A. Coroner's Office.
给洛杉矶验尸官办公室打了个电♥话♥
You often call the morgue to find out if your friends are dead?
你经常打给验尸官确认朋友死没死吗
Frank called yesterday. Left a message.
Frank昨天打给我 留了个口信
Said he was in a lot of trouble.
说他卷进了一堆麻烦里
He didn't think he'd be alive much longer.
他觉得自己活不了多久了
He say why? No.
他有说原因吗 没有
But he thought I could be in danger, too.
但他觉得我可能也有危险
That explains the warm reception.
所以刚才你才热烈欢迎我们
Last couple days, he thought he was being surveilled.
过去两天 他觉得自己被监视了
I thought he was paranoid.
我觉得是他多疑
Why?
为什么
Frank was brilliant but he was...
Frank非常聪明 但他有点...
obsessive, difficult, opinionated, depressed.
强迫 难懂 顽固 消沉
And you loved him?
而你爱他
Sometimes you can't choose who you fall in love with, Agent Hanna.
有时 你无法选择自己爱上的是谁 Hanna探员
What was he working on?
他在研究什么呢
You ever heard of the Sinclair Project?
听过Sinclair计划吗
The Sinclair Project began at the end of the Cold War,
Sinclair计划开始于冷战结束后
when Reagan and Gorbachev met in Reykjavik.
里根总统和戈尔巴乔夫在Reykjavik会面时
It's rumored they discussed the mutual disclosure
有传言说 他们讨论了互相公开
of long-term sleeper agents inside both countries.
长♥期♥潜伏在对方国家特工名单的问题
Armed with small nuclear bombs.
间谍们带着小型原♥子♥弹♥
I always thought that was an urban myth.
我一直以为那只是个传说
Not for Frank-- he thought the Soviets
Frank不这么想 他认为苏联
had them in the U.S. Since the late '60s.
上世纪六十年代后期就开始就在美国部署这些
And if a war broke out...
战争一旦爆发
We'd each have a gun to each other's head.
我们已经把枪顶到对方头上了
So the Sinclair Project was the mission to find the sleeper agents in the U.S.
Sinclair计划是要找出潜伏在美国的特工
and collect their weapons?
收缴他们的武器
The Agency thought Frank was a nut.
CIA认为Frank疯了
They didn't even want to hear what he'd uncovered.
对于他的发现 他们听都不想听
You think he killed himself?
你觉得他是自杀的吗
No way.
不可能
Frank was too angry to kill himself.
Frank太生气了 不会自杀的
He had too much to prove.
他还有太多东西要去证明
Any chance that has something to do
有没可能 这与你之前和Turner
with the task force you worked with Turner?
在特遣队一起执行的任务有关
Eight years ago?
8年前
We had good intel that an al-Qaeda cell
我们得到确切消息 基♥地♥组♥织♥小分队
was trying to acquire automatic rifles from a Russian arms deal.
想从一个俄♥罗♥斯♥军♥火♥商那买♥♥步♥枪♥
Something spooked 'em.
有人打草惊蛇
Deal didn't go down.
交易停止
Everybody disappeared.
所有人都消失了
Task force was disbanded.
特遣队就解散了
Well, if they're not related,
如果与此无关
why did Turner have the fail-safe set up to call you?
Turner为何要用自动保险措施打电♥话♥给你
Go.
说吧
We're just finishing up over here.
我们的活刚结束
Few things we need you to look at.
有些东西你得来看看
Okay.
好的
One thing's a little odd.
有件事很奇怪
Medical examiner's got something.
尸检有发现
The fractured cervical spine, the rope abrasions,
颈椎断裂 绳子勒伤
the lividity of the blood trapped in his head, are all consistent with self-inflicted hanging.
头部供血不足造成的淤血 都与自缢相符
Could somebody else have hanged him?
有可能是别人把他吊起来吗
They could have, but I didn't find any indications of a struggle.
有可能 但我没发现任何挣扎迹象
That's not the headline, though. Put your gloves on.
但这不是重点 带上手套
I found this in his stomach.
我在他的胃里发现了这个
What is it?
这是什么
Well, there's a yogic practice-- Vastra Dhauti.
有种瑜伽 叫瑜伽净胃术
It's the swallowing of a strip of cloth to cleanse the stomach.
是吞下一根布条来清理肠胃
This is not that.
这不是那布条
We need to sign this out.
我们得查出这是什么
Something shaped like a pipe or a tube.
像棍子或管子的东西
How big we talking?
要多大的
I don't know.
我也不清楚
The size is the key to the cipher.
大小是密♥码♥的关键
If you don't know the circumference of the tube,
如果你不知道管子的周长
you can't duplicate it.
你就没法解密
What are you guys looking for?
你们两个在找什么
That.
那个
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表