Yo, we good up there?
嘿 没事吧
That's a bomb! We got to go!
是炸♥弹♥ 快跑
No! Stay in the truck.
不 呆在车里
216 under automatic gunfire.
216车遭遇自动枪炮袭击
Possible robbery attempt. Send backup immediately.
可能企图抢劫 请速派支援
Copy that.
收到
Hurry, they're coming in.
快点 他们要进来了
After action reports?
在写行动报告啊
You were supposed to help me with this.
你本来应该和我一起写的
I told you to call me.
我让你打电♥话♥给我
I did.
我打了
What time?
什么时候
About half past you ignoring me
你无视我的过去半个小时
because you didn't want to do this again.
因为你不想再写报告了
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起 真是太对不起了
Understatement of the year.
本年度最不真诚的道歉
I'm so sorry, Sam, but I will take it from here.
对不起嘛 Sam 我马上就接手
Save it. I'm already done.
省省吧 我已经写完了
I was supposed to carpool with Deeks, but he never showed up.
我本来要和Deeks一起拼车 但他一直没出现
I will do them next time, I promise.
我下次一定写 我保证
Me, too. I owe you one.
我也是 我欠你个人情
You both will excuse me if I don't hold my breath.
如果我没忍♥住发火 你俩可得原谅我
There's a serious lack of professionalism around here.
这儿的职业精神都哪去了啊
Yeah, speaking of, where is Deeks?
是啊 说到这里 Deeks人呢
Arms trafficker Nelson Sanders has been implicated on additional charges.
军♥火♥商Nelson Sanders涉及被追加指控
Deeks has been called in to testify.
Deeks被叫去出庭作证了
The guy his buddy Ray helped put away?
是被他哥们儿Ray指证送进监狱的那家伙吗
Who says this isn't a crack team of investigators?
谁说你们调查小队不专业呢
In Detective Deeks' absence,
由于Deeks警探的缺席
I will accompany you into the field if necessary, Agent Blye.
如有必要 我会和你一起出外勤 Blye探员
Oh, no, no.
哦 不 不
I don't want you to have to do that.
您不必这么做
You know I would love to learn the ropes from a grizzled veteran such as yourself.
虽然我很想跟您这样的灰发老兵学习
"Grizzled veteran," Ms. Blye?
"灰发老兵" Byle女士
Um, what I meant was that...
呃 我的意思是说...
the extensive years of experience...
您有着多年丰富的经验
"Extensive years."
"多年丰富的经验"
You don't think I can hack it in the field, do you, Agent Blye?
你觉得我没有能力出好外勤是吗 Byle探员
What I meant was...
我是说...
it would be my honor to ride along with you, sir.
很荣幸能和您一起搭档 长官
Good.
很好
Eric, please. What is this, boot camp?
Eric 拜托 你当这哪呢 新兵训练营吗
See you in a little bit.
待会见
Are you not coming?
你不来吗
I'm the assistant director.
我是助理主任
I've been briefed.
已经听过简报了
Of course.
当然了
A heist crew wreaked havoc at the LA Live Entertainment Center today,
一个抢劫团伙今天在洛杉矶生活娱乐中心掀起一场混乱
knocking over an armored truck.
他们撞了一辆装甲车
Thanks to traffic cams and the smart phone revolution,
多亏了交通监控和智能手♥机♥革命
we've got plenty of footage of what went down.
我们获得了许多事发当时的录像
They used the tourist traffic to their advantage.
他们利用了游客人流多的优势
Looks like the circus is in town.
看起来马戏团进城了
These guys are pros.
这些人都是专业的
Fast, organized, and ruthless.
动作迅速 事先预谋 手段残忍♥
Fortunately, one of the guards inside the truck survived,
幸运地是 车里有个警卫活了下来
despite suffering a head wound.
虽然他头部也受伤了
What was the cargo?
装甲车运什么的
100 Good Delivery gold bars,
100块可交割金砖
the type used in major international markets,
被主要国际市场 中♥央♥银行 国际货币基金组织
central banks, and the IMF.
认可的那种金砖
The bars were en route from the Federal Reserve to the People's Bank of China.
金砖在美联储去往中国人♥民♥银行途中被劫
How much we talking?
总价值多少
The gold bars weigh 12.4 kilos.
每块金砖12.4千克
At $1,750 an ounce...
一盎司1750美元
That's $700,000 a bar or roughly...
每块约70万美元 所以大概是...
$70 million.
7千万美元
Just got a gold rush.
正好赶上个淘金热
What are we buying?
我们准备买♥♥什么
Time.
时间
The gold is an interest payment on a trillion dollar plus loan we have with China.
这些黄金是我们向天朝贷款一万亿美元的利息
If we can't recover it, well, let's just say
如果我们追不回来 那么只能说
we don't want them to repossess Hawaii.
我们不想让他们收复夏威夷
So we'll keep you posted, okay?
我们继续保持联♥系♥吧
Thanks. Okay.
谢谢 好的
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think you got to have some big ones to pull off a heist like this in the middle of the day.
大白天要干这么一大票必须得有大家伙才行
Yeah, no joke. You find anything useful?
是啊 不是说着玩的 你有发现吗
Not yet. You?
还没 你呢
They had to have left something.
他们肯定留下了些什么
ATM, traffic, security cams--
这有ATM监控 交通监控 安全监控
it's an odd location for a heist.
选这地方抢劫也太诡异了
There's more surveillance than LAX.
这比洛杉矶国际机场的监控都多
The motor home stops here.
旅游汽车停在这
Blocks off the armored car.
挡住了装甲车
Bozo bounds from the curb.
劫匪从路边跳出来
Captain Sparrow wannabe points his assault rifle,
杰克船长拿起冲♥锋♥枪♥
then monkey boy pulls up the cargo van.
猴孩儿把货车停过来
Pretty sure it was actually a gorilla.
我确定那肯定是只大猩猩
Monkeys usually have tails.
猴子都有尾巴的
They can't swing from branch to branch like apes can.
它们不像猿类能在树林间荡来荡去
They also can't drive a cargo van.
它们也开不了货车
I saw one drive a motorcycle one time, so he probably could.
我曾见过会骑摩托车的猴子 没准这只真会开车
And I knew one that worked in a bar in Huntington Beach
我还知道有只猴子在亨廷顿海滩的酒吧工作
who could make a martini.
它会调马提尼酒哦
I'm not saying it was a good martini.
我又没说这马提尼好喝
We got blood.
这里有血迹
He could have jumped into their car or grabbed a cab.
他可能坐同伙的车 或打车走了
Or dumped his disguise and lost himself in the crowd.
也可能扔掉戏服 混进人群中
Aw, damn! You got to be kidding me.
卧♥槽♥ 这搞毛啊
What?
咋了
I hate clowns.
我讨厌小丑
Yep, not nearly as funny when they're dead, are they?
是咯 死了的小丑明显更滑稽 不是吗
This clown is Clive Mayfield.
这位小丑是Clive Mayfield
He's a well-known criminal
他是个名声在外的罪犯
who's bounced around the country with a number of different heist crews.
和城里众多不同的抢劫团伙都有来往
He did time for armed robbery at USP Atlanta.
他因武装抢劫在亚特兰大监狱服过刑
We put together a list of former associates,
我们找到了一些他之前同伙的名单
some of whom are from the LA area.
里面有些是洛杉矶本地人
Hopefully one or more were involved in the heist and can lead us to the gold.
真希望里面有人也参与了抢劫 能提供找金砖的线索
What's the word on the guard he shot?
他射伤的那个警卫还好吗
Lucky. Hospital says he's up and around.
很幸运 院方说他已经脱离危险了
Kensi's on her way to talk to him.
Kensi正去找他谈话
Well, hopefully he can tell us something.
希望他能提供点线索
Sam and I will run down Clive Mayfield and his criminal buddies.
我和Sam去追查Clive Mayfield和他同伙
Maybe we'll get lucky, too.
没准我们也能幸运幸运
Uh, where is Sam?
Sam人呢
He's... dealing with something.
他在...处理点事
Coulrophobia.
小丑恐惧症
Fear of clowns?
害怕小丑吗
Is that even a real thing?
真的会有这种事啊
It is with Sam.
Sam就是
Weird.
很奇怪
Oh, yeah.
是啊
You don't, uh, have any irrational phobias I should know about, do you?
你没什么我需要知道的奇怪恐惧症吧
Well...do you think hand puppets are creepy?
这个嘛 你觉得布袋木偶很诡异吗
Not particularly.
不是很诡异
Yeah, me neither.
我也这么觉得
Ventriloquist dummies, on the other hand...
口♥技♥木偶就不一样了
Creepy, right? Totally.
超诡异的 对吧 简直了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表