Exotic in nature.
比较独特的那种
Oh... my God.
噢 卧♥槽♥
Wait.
等等
You, you were a stripper?
你 你还跳过脱衣舞
I was an exotic dancer, and it was very liberating.
我是个独特的舞者 而且非常奔放
And slightly humiliating.
就是有点丢人
Best day ever.
多美好的一天
Yep, get it out of your system. Laugh it up.
好了 还是忘了这事儿吧 随你笑吧
Did you have a stage name?
你有艺名吗
Really? Er, um... Sorry, I'm just gonna...
说真的 不好意思 我打算...
Okay. Just gonna count these out.
数点零钱出来
That's a little condescending.
你这就有点欺人太甚了
You know what, Apollo?
来吧 阿波罗
Show me what you got.
给姐跳一段
I feel dirty.
你耍流氓
That's what I'm talking about.
这才象话嘛
Drop it like it's hot.
趁热打铁呦
Don't worry, we're gonna do our best to find him.
别担心 我们会尽力找到他的
Is there anything else you can remember?
你还记得些什么吗
A few days ago Amir began acting strange.
几天前 Amir开始表现的很奇怪
He even showed up with bruises, like he'd been in a fight.
他甚至带伤出现 好像打过架一样
Did he have any issues with anyone?
他和别人有什么矛盾吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
The only time I've ever seen him in an argument was with his uncle.
我唯一一次见 是他和他叔叔起了争执
Sad to say, it was over me.
说起来也伤心 都是因为我
Why over you?
为什么会因为你
'Cause I'm a bad influence. "Too American."
因为我影响不好 "过于美国化"
Yusef holds him back.
Yusef一直在控制他
Wants him to be something he's not.
想让Amir变成他根本不可能成为的人
And what's that?
什么样的人
Him.
像他一样的人
An elder statesman of a lost culture.
一个遗失文化的政♥治♥元老
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Let us know if anything else comes to mind.
想起什么的话 及时和我们联♥系♥
Is he going to be okay?
他会没事的吧
We hope so.
希望如此
Thank you.
谢谢
Kaleidoscope got a hit on the shooter's van at this location.
万花筒在这里找到了枪手的面包车
It's a mosque. Makes sense.
是个清♥真♥寺 说得通
And there it is.
就在那边
Looks different without automatic gunfire pouring from it.
没有冲♥锋♥枪♥在突突 看上去就是不一样啊
Let's sit on it.
我们就坐在这
See if we catch a fly.
看看有什么发现
Handsome bunch.
一群帅哥啊
How you doing with all this?
你准备怎么办
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, it is possible that you're too close to this case.
也许你太过于接近这个案子了
Not close enough.
还差的远呢
I should have kept a closer eye on them,
从我把他们带来美国起
since I'm the one who brought them here.
我就该一直照看他们的
You can't keep an eye on everyone.
你不可能照看到每一个人
I can watch my friends.
我能照看好我的朋友
That's what I'm talking about.
这正是我想说的
You just can't help getting involved in people's lives.
你不能因为帮助别人 而干涉别人的生活
You did it with Moe,
你以前这样对Moe
and now you're doing it with Yusef.
现在你又这样对Yusef
Why is it that every time I try to do the right thing,
为什么每次我想做正确的事时
people get hurt,
总会有人会受伤
kidnapped...
不是被绑♥架♥
die?
就是死掉
You got a big heart, Sam.
你的胸怀宽广 Sam
Like a big...giant teddy bear.
像只巨大的...泰迪熊
Do you want a hug?
要我抱抱你吗
Heads up.
小心点
Isn't that the shooter's brother?
这不是那枪手的弟弟吗
Yeah. Salim Durrani.
是的 Salim Durrani
You thinking what I'm thinking?
英雄所见略同吗
Yup.
必须的
He may be able to lead us to Amir.
也许他能带我们找到Amir
So, Amir gets recruited,
所以Amir被人拉入伙了
but then he falls out of favor with the same guys.
但又被同一伙人抛弃了
Why?
为什么
Maybe they asked him to do something and he refused.
也许他们让他去做什么事 他拒绝了
That'd explain the gun under his bed.
这就能解释他床底下怎么会有枪了
Here we go.
我们走吧
What do you have, Eric?
有什么发现 Eric
Amir was sending e-mails from the store computer.
Amir曾利用店里的计算机发过一些邮件
To Habib?
给Habib吗
I am not sure.
我不确定
But they contained dates, times and locations.
但这些邮件包含了日期 时间和地理位置
One of the locations was the Laundromat where the drive-by took place.
其中一个是他们开枪扫射过的自助洗衣店
So he set up his own uncle.
所以他陷害了自己的叔叔
And then stole the laptop to cover his tracks.
然后想偷笔记本电脑来掩盖行踪
What do you got, Nell?
你有什么发现 Nell
NSA cell phone intercepts.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的电♥话♥拦截
Chatter is on the rise. It's all coded.
被拦截对话的越来越多 这些都是被加密过的
The term "Ambassador" Is used multiple times,
"大使"这个词的出现频率非常高
as well as the phrase "Death to all infidels."
"所有异教♥徒♥的死"这个短语也一样
These guys need some new material.
这些人需要新鲜血液
If Habib's involved,
如果Habib卷入其中
it's gonna be something on a large scale.
也许就要发生大规模事件了
Looks like Salim's taking a midday hookah break.
看来Salim正抽着水烟享受午休呢
Looks like I'm on.
看来该我出场了
Why you?
为什么是你
You don't speak hookah.
你又不抽水烟
We both know that.
我们都知道
Excuse me? Could you set me up?
你好 能帮我个忙吗
My shrink says I need to get out and explore new cultures.
我的心理医生说我需要探索新文化
Okay.
好的
Something has Salim riled up.
Salim不知为何激动起来了
He may have made me.
他可能发现我了
Sounds like your hookah's a little rusty.
听起来你抽水烟的本领有点生疏了嘛
Headed to the restroom.
他去休息室了
G, we got a runner. Meet me around back.
G 他跑了 到后面来找我
Two guys, silver sedan.
两个人 开银色轿车
Hang a right.
往右边拐了
Buckle up. Take notes.
系好安全带 注意了
There they go.
他们在那儿
Where the hell are they?
该死的去哪儿了
I'm warning you, G, don't scratch my car.
我警告你 G 别刮花我的车
They got behind us.
他们在我们后面
Need a shot, G.
我们得开枪 G
Coming up.
马上就好
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Put your hands where I can see them!
举起手来
Turn around. Turn around!
转过去 转过去
Face down on the ground.
低下头
Get down. Get down.
趴下 趴下
Put your hands behind your back.
双手放在背后
Driver's dead.
司机死了
You good?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
You're gonna pay for my car window.
你要赔我车窗的钱了
It's my baby.
它可是我的宝贝
Sam. Yeah.
Sam 怎么了
Looks like they're getting ready to go to war.
看来他们准备大干一场了
Officer.
警官
You get anything? Useless.
有收获吗 一无所获
We got to find Amir.
我们得找到Amir
Or stop him.
或者阻止他
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表