but why is a hit-and-run a case for NCIS?
但为什么肇事逃逸成了NCIS的案子
Eric, play the video again, this time ten seconds earlier.
Eric 播放出事前十秒的录像
That was not an accident.
这不是意外
We need to find out if Clay's murder is related
我们得查出Clay的谋杀
to Tenez's campaign.
与Tenez的竞选是否有关
If it's not, it will be handed over to the LAPD.
如果无关 就移交给LAPD
If it is, it's an issue of national security.
如果有关 那就事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
What do we know about the SUV?
有什么关于车的线索
It was reported stolen an hour before he was run down.
这辆车在谋杀前一个小时报失了
Facial Rec's a bust.
面部识别失败
Driver's face is obscured.
司机的脸被挡住了
Victim lived alone in a house on Arden.
受害人独自居住在Arden区
Kens, why don't you take Deeks and check out Clay's house.
Kens 你带Deeks去查查Clay的家
Sam and I will pay Tenez a visit. Done.
我和Sam去拜访一下Tenez 好的
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗
Remember to vote. Remember to vote.
记得投票哟
You know, that's okay.
好吧 哥能行
I can definitely walk to the curb from here.
哥绝对能一步走到路边
Thanks. Hi.
谢谢 嗨
Hello.
你们好
Hi. Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I just, uh, couldn't help
我只是看出来
but notice that you two look very, uh...
你们真是非常的 呃
Young. I was going to say informed
年轻 我准备说见多识广
because of all the pamphlets.
因为有这么多手册
I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to educate me
我想问问你们等会能不能
on the issues later or if...?
给我讲解一下 或者
Oh. Educate you on the issues?
噢 给你讲解一下
Those are two women who are very passionate about the democratic process.
那可是两个对民♥主♥进程热情似火的姑娘啊
Besides, did you see how
另外 你有没有发现
they strategically placed those eagle pins?
她们鹰别针的位置选得很有战略性啊
Okay, that...
好吧 那是
Just landing... God, that's beautiful.
刚好到位 擦 美爆了
That is our nation's symbol that you just landed on their shirt.
"刚好到位"在她们衬衫上的可是国家的象征
I know. What a country.
我知道 美爆了的国家啊
All right, you're up.
好了 你去吧
You know what?
要不这样
Be my guest.
你来吧
What are you talking about?
你说什么
You pick locks.That's, like, your thing.
撬锁可是你的活儿
See, I am all for the pursuit of happiness,
听着 姐非常赞成你追求福利
but there is no way that I am bending over in front of you today.
但你别指望姐今天会在你面前弯腰了
Take it.
拿着
Not too shabby.
还不赖
So, we got photos with Clay's family,
这里有Clay家人的照片
him and his buddies,
朋友们的照片
and there it is-- the money shot with Candidate Tenez.
还有这个 和候选人Tenez的重要合影
He should have had her sign it.
他应该要她签个名
I mean, what if she becomes president one day?
没准哪天她就成总统了
How happy does he look in that photo?
他看起来高兴吗
Surprisingly so. Why?
分外高兴 怎么
Because Clay was looking to jump ship.
因为Clay想跳槽
He was updating his resume.
他在更新自己的简历
And writing cover letters, which no one does for fun.
还写了求职信 他是认真的
Would Clay leave the campaign
Clay想退出竞选团队是不是因为
because Tenez was slipping in the polls?
Tenez的民调在下滑
Maybe his planning to quit had something to do with his murder.
或许他的死跟退出有关
Or maybe he knew something about her that he couldn't stomach.
又或许他知道了一些关于她的令他无法忍♥受的事
Something that ended up getting him killed.
最终导致他被杀的内情
You can sit over here while you wait.
你们可以坐着等
We're good. Thanks.
谢谢 没事
Ms. Tenez may be a while.
Tenez女士可能还要一会儿
We don't mind standing.
我们不介意站着
I think everyone would be a lot less nervous if you sat down.
我觉得人坐着比较放松
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't need to sit.
我不需要坐着
Old people need to sit.
老年人才需要呢
Not worried about these push-ups, are you?
不是在担心俯卧撑比赛吧
Who does Deeks think he is, calling us old?
Deeks那货以为自己能耐 说我们老
We're not old; we're wise.
我们不是老 我们是博学
We're sophisticated. We are...
我们是久经沙场的 我们
Wearing mics. Right.
还带着麦呢 是
Okay, Eric.
好吧 Eric
Button cam, my 10:00, guy in the red tie.
十点钟方向 纽扣摄像头对着的系红领带的家伙
That's Jack Caldwell.
那是Jack Caldwell
He's Tenez's campaign manager.
他是Tenez的竞选经理人
He's won 90% of the campaigns he's managed
他参与的90%的竞选活动都会赢
and is universally disliked by his opponents.
所有竞争对手都不喜欢他
Who's the woman?
那女的是谁
Rebecca Collins.
Rebecca Collins
She heads up Tenez's fund-raising campaign.
她负责Tenez选举的资金募集
Must be security detail for Tenez.
这人肯定是给Tenez搞安保的
Who's the guy in the blue suit?
那个穿蓝西装的呢
Uh, which one?
呃 哪个
The, uh, good-looking one.
长得帅的那个
Oh. Him.
哦 他啊
Andrew Ryan.
Andrew Ryan
Head of security.
安保科的头儿
Gentlemen.
先生们
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你们久等了
We are reeling over what happened to Clay.
Clay的事真让人吃惊
Is it true what the LAPD told us?
LAPD说的是真的吗
That he was murdered?
他是被谋杀的
We believe so.
是真的
Can you think of anyone who may have wanted to hurt him?
你认为谁有可能伤害他吗
No. Everybody loved Clay.
没有 人人都爱Clay
He was always pitching in,
他认真工作
always staying late, never wanting to take any credit for it.
时常加班 却从不邀功
The morning I opened this office,
我开始竞选那天
he was sitting on the doorstep.
发现他就坐在台阶上
I gave him the job.
于是我给了他一个工作
What did he actually do here?
他在这儿都干什么工作
Clay mailed receipts to our donors.
Clay负责邮寄收据给我们的捐赠人
You know what everyone here does?
你知道这儿的每个人都在干什么吗
Oh, yeah, and I know their names.
当然 我还知道他们的名字
Every person out there is either
这间办公室的每个人
a volunteer or getting paid practically nothing,
要么是志愿者 要么领着很少的薪水
so it's the least I can do.
我唯一能做的就是记住他们
When was the last time you saw Clay?
你最后一次见到Clay是什么时候
Here, uh, yesterday.
昨天在办公室
He wanted to talk to me, but I was very busy.
他想跟我谈谈 但我太忙了
And then he called last night,
昨晚他还打过电♥话♥给我
and when they handed me the phone, he wasn't there.
但当我接过电♥话♥时 他已经不在那儿了
What time was that?
什么时候
Around...
大概
9:30 or so.
九点半左右吧
Oh, my God.
天哪
Do you have any enemies, Ms. Tenez?
你有敌人吗 Tenez女士
Have you read my platform?
你读过我的政纲吗
I'm trying to change the conversation in the country.
我试图改变整个国家的声音
There are a lot of people who wish I would just go away.
有大把人希望我滚蛋
This must be tough on your staff.
替你工作可真不容易
Well, it doesn't help that I'm getting my ass kicked in the polls.
可这些仍旧无法阻止民调下滑
But it was kids like Clay that keep me going.
但就是像Clay那样的孩子给了我坚持的力量
I could never forgive myself
如果是竞选导致他的死亡
if my campaign was responsible for his death.
我永远不会原谅自己
Not your typical politician.
她可不像你说的典型政客
That's a good reason to vote for her.
是个为她投票的理由
Um, excuse me.
呃 不好意思
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表