my first guess would be that he's working for the CIA.
我猜他更可能是去为CIA工作
Well, Langley swears that David Adams was not working for the CIA.
CIA发誓David Adams没有为他们工作
So, if he's in Afghanistan with known terrorists
如果他在阿富汗和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一起
and he's not working for us...
又不是为我们干活
He's working for someone else.
他在为别人干活
Which is the same thing as working against us.
也就是说在跟我们对着干
So, I think we found something.
我好像发现了点什么
I've been in contact with every humanitarian and charitable organization
我联♥系♥了每个在阿富汗的人道组织和慈善机构
operating in Afghanistan, none of which know David Adams.
谁都不知道David Adams是谁
No surprise there.
不奇怪
The oil company which he was supposedly working for in Alaska never heard of him, either.
他应该工作的阿♥拉♥斯加的石油公♥司♥也不认识他
But we were able to access his e-mail account with the info his girlfriend provided,
但我们用他女朋友提供的信息进入他的邮箱
and that's where it gets interesting.
发现了些有趣的东西
We found a bunch of correspondence with a company called Atama Security & Protection.
我们发现了一堆和Atama安保公♥司♥的往来信件
They're a private security firm that operates
他们是一个私人安保公♥司♥
around the globe, including the Middle East.
活动范围遍布全球 包括中东地区
They hired David three weeks ago.
他们三周前雇了David
It makes sense-- high pay for a dangerous job.
这就说的通了 危险的工作工资高
He doesn't want his parents and his girlfriend
他不想让他父母和女朋友担心
to worry, so he lies,
就撒了个谎
says he's going to Alaska where he can't be reached.
说他要去阿♥拉♥斯加 不方便联♥系♥
But why wouldn't the security company notify someone he was missing?
但是为什么安保公♥司♥没报告他的失踪
Maybe they didn't know about it.
也许他们真的不知道
Or they did know and considered it bad for business.
也许他们已经知道 但怕影响生意而隐瞒
Did you guys call?
你们打过电♥话♥了吗
Yes. They said it was against company policy
打过了 但他们说公♥司♥规定
to reveal information about their employees' whereabouts for their own safety.
为了员工的安全 禁止透露他们的去向
It's too late for that.
这也太晚了点
The dude's dead.
那哥们已经死了
Yeah, they said they'd look into it and get back to us.
是啊 他们说他们会查查看再联♥系♥我们
Great.
真好啊
Yeah, that's not going to happen.
是啊 根本等不到的
I need you to turn the heat up on Atama Security.
我要你们亲自去看看Atama公♥司♥
Place is empty. Where is everybody?
这地方是空的 人都去哪了
Check out these posters.
你看这些海报
Is the security by Abercrombie?
这是Abercrombie家的安保吗
Guys couldn't protect a frat party.
估计连兄弟会都保护不了
Federal agents! Anyone here!
联邦探员 有人在吗
Hello?
你好
You work here?
你在这工作吗
Nice customer service there, huh?
这客服还真热情啊
Federal agents! Throw down your weapon!
联邦探员 放下武器
Who taught this guy to shoot, Deeks?
谁教这哥们射击的 难不成是Deeks
That's funny till he wings one of us.
要是他打中咱俩可就不好笑了
How many shots was that? Seven.
那枪有多少发 7发
How many you think he's got left?
你觉得他还剩多少发
Not enough. Give him something to shoot at.
肯定还有 你去让他射几枪
You give him something to shoot at.
你去让他射几枪
It's your turn to be the decoy.
这回该你当诱饵了
Pick a number between one and ten.
从1到10里选个数字
Get out of here.
赶紧去吧你
G?! I'm good.
G 我没事
"Game over."
"游戏结束"
No doubt.
毫无疑问
Danny Levian. You're a long way from home.
Danny Levian 你离家可够远的
I live in Glendale.
我住在Glendale
With your relatives.
和亲戚一起住
You're on student visa from Yerevan, Armenia.
你用学生签证从亚美尼亚Yerevan来
Your aunt and uncle know you're working with the Taliban?
你叔叔阿姨知道你给塔♥利♥班♥打工吗
Or is it al-Qaeda?
或者该是基♥地♥组♥织♥
I work for Atama Security.
我为Atama安保工作
Which is a terrorist front.
这是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的幌子
What? I don't know what the hell you're talking about, man.
什么 你在说什么啊 哥们
I just answer the phones. And shoot at people.
我只是接接电♥话♥ 再朝人开几枪
Which, in this case, is attempted murder on two federal agents.
现在看来是试图谋杀两个联邦探员
Wait. Hold on.
等会
You broke in, all right?
是你们先闯进来的好吗
I thought you were gonna kill me and rob the place.
我以为你们要杀了我 把这地方洗劫了呢
What do you expect me to do?
不然你还指望我做什么
Try again. The door was unlocked.
换个理由吧 那门没锁
Where are your coworkers?
你的同事们都去哪了
Most days, it's only me answering the phones.
大多数时间就只有我在接电♥话♥
One time, another guy was there interviewing somebody,
有一次 另外一个人在面试别人
but I haven't seen him in a week or so.
不过我大概有一周没见过他了
You got a name?
你知道名字吗
Mr. Jones.
Jones先生
I-I only work there part-time, okay? I swear. You can check.
我就是个兼♥职♥的 好吗 我发誓 你可以去查
I'm a student at Santa Monica College.
我是圣塔莫妮卡大学的学生
Yeah, not a very good one.
是啊 成绩不太好啊
You've got a, uh...you got a C in American Cinema.
你得了...你在美国电影这课得了C
Who gets a C in a film studies class?
谁上电影课会得C啊
All you do is watch movies.
看看电影谁不会啊
It's just an elective.
那只是门选修
That's the spirit.
要的就是这种精神
I think he broke my jaw, man.
我觉得他把我下巴打骨折了
You're lucky he didn't break your neck.
你应该庆幸他没让你脖子骨折
Day's not over yet.
这还没结束呢
You know this guy?
你认识这人吗
No. Who is he?
不认识 这是谁
You tell us. He works for your company.
我问你啊 他为你们公♥司♥工作
I told you, I just answer the phones.
我告诉过你了 我就是个接电♥话♥的
Yeah? Well, let me give you a hint
是吗 那我给你点提示
he was killed in a drone attack with some other
几天前在无人机攻击的时候
high-profile terrorists a few days ago.
他和一些有名的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一起被杀了
Look, Danny, you seem like a smart kid.
我说 Danny 你看着挺聪明的
No, he doesn't.
他才不聪明呢
You really don't, but...
你确实不聪明 但是
we're gonna give you a chance to do something
我们现在给你个机会去做点非常聪明的事
really smart which may actually save your ass.
没准能保住你的小命
Right now, our forensics computer team
现在 鉴证科计算机小组
are about to rip through every byte of your personal history,
正准备挖出你个人历史的一点一滴
including that of Atama Security.
包括和Atama安保公♥司♥有关的
They find even the slightest link between you and this man,
只要他们发现一丁点你和这人的联♥系♥
well, I shudder to think of the consequences,
后果我想想都发抖
and I seldom shudder.
我平常都不发抖的
It's true.
他没骗你
I've never seen him shudder.
我都没见过他发抖过
Don't even think about trying to hide something from us.
千万别以为你能瞒我们什么
You ready?
准备好了吗
We're gonna tear this place some new inodes.
我们要把这地方翻个底朝天
I did their Web design and process the job applications, okay?
我只是帮他们设计网页 处理工作申请 好吗
I have no idea what happens after that.
那之后的事我就不知道了
What happens after that is a whole lot of stolen information.
那之后就是窃取大量个人信息
Prospective employees give up tons of personal details,
以进行背景安全调查为借口
like Social Security numbers,
从未来雇员那得到大量个人信息
banking details, all under the guise of security background checks.
比如社会安全号♥码 银行账户信息等
Dozens of applicants have reported identity theft.
许多求职者发现了身份被盗用
Even if Atama Security is a scam,
就算Atama安保公♥司♥是一场骗局
it doesn't explain why David Adams was in Afghanistan.
这也无法解释David Adams为什么去阿富汗
Yeah, but scam or no scam, somebody's bankrolling it.
不论是不是骗局 都有人给他们提供资金
You know what they say.
俗话说的好
When in doubt...
心存疑惑时
Follow the money.
跟着钱走
Mmm, nice to get out for a change, huh?
能出来换换环境也不错 是吧
You know, sometimes I think Hetty makes us stay in Ops
有时候我觉得Hetty是故意逼我们呆在行动中心
just so she can keep an eye on us.
这样她才能盯住我们
Like we're gonna get in trouble out in the field.
就好像我们出个外勤就会碰到麻烦一样
Nell?
Nell
Uh, Nell?
呃 Nell
Intelligence Analyst Nell Jones, NCIS?
NCIS情报分♥析♥员Nell Jones
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表