剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
意大利 科摩湖
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
帅得掉渣
Yummy.
这是妮姬·卡朋特
That's Nikki Carpenter.
麻省理工毕业生
MIT grad.
放弃了去谷歌♥
Passed up offers from Google,
太空X和苹果工作的机会 来拯救生命
SpaceX and Apple to save lives.
业内最好的高级分♥析♥师
Best senior analyst in the business.
键盘上最厉害的女人
No one's better on a keyboard.
你该常穿燕尾服 小麦
You really should wear a tux more often, Mac.
跟我指缝里的机油不搭
Doesn't really go with the grease under my fingernails.
如果你回头要丢掉 领带别扔
If you decide to ditch it, keep the tie.
你肯定能找到别的用途
I'm sure you'll find other ways to use it.
已经有几个点子了
Already got a couple ideas.
你们俩知道这是开放频道
Guys, you know this is an open channel
我也听得到 对吧
and I can hear you, right?
他是杰克·达尔顿 负责安保和情报
Meet Jack Dalton, security and intel.
前三角洲特种部队
Former Delta Force.
杰克是照应你的不二人选
Jack's the kind of guy you want watching your back.
他多年来一直在照应我
He's been watching mine for years now.
杰克
Jack?
谁最疼你 亲爱的
Who loves you, baby?
我叫安格斯·麦凯弗
And my name's Angus MacGyver.
我有12座科学展头名奖杯
I have 12 first place science fair trophies,
在麻省理工待了两年
two years MIT,
为军队拆弹拆了三年
three years diffusing bombs for the military.
我现在做什么
And what do I do now?
搞点东 搞点西
A little of this, a little of that.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我们需要指纹才能打开保险箱
We're gonna need a fingerprint to access that safe.
还有别人对我们
So, does it bother anyone else
不知道保险箱里有什么感到不安吗
we don't know exactly what's in that safe?
据情报显示
Intel says
是东道主今晚打算卖♥♥给
some weapon the host plans on selling
最高出价者的武器
to the highest bidder tonight.
赌一百是核武器
Hundred bucks says it's nuclear.
我们能不拿可能会
Look, can we not take bets
要我们命的东西赌博吗
on what's probably gonna get us killed?
放松 不会比开罗那次更糟了
Oh, relax. It couldn't be worse than Cairo.
不提开罗的事 记得吗
We don't talk about Cairo, remember?
开罗发生的事就留在开罗好了
What happened in Cairo stays in Cairo.
妹子说得对
Sister's right.
开罗不许提 除了对我的治疗师[[心理医生]
Cairo is off limits, except for my therapist.
你有心理医生
You see a therapist?
按♥摩♥治疗师 但她善于倾听
Massage therapist, but she's a good listener.
行了 小子 你有30分钟
Okay, hoss, you got 30 minutes.
之后
After that...
我就要不请自去了
I'm crashing the party.
29分钟后见
See you in 29.
先生 稍等
Sir, one moment please.
不介意吧
Do you mind?
当然
Of course.
不是枪啦
It's not a gun.
事实上 卧底特工被发现的
In fact, the number one thing that gets
第一原因就是私藏的武器
an undercover operative busted is a concealed weapon.
如果我不带 就不会被发现
If I don't have one, I don't get busted.
没办法
What can I say?
童子军训练一辈子忘不掉
Lifelong Boy Scout.
如果我需要武器 我会自己造
And if I need a weapon, I'll make one.
其实我只在童子军待了六周
Actually, I only lasted six weeks in the Scouts.
希望您玩得愉快
Enjoy your party.
但如果说在我穿短裤和戴着女生反感的围巾
But if there was something I learned in my brief stint
那段短暂时间内学到了什么
in short pants and female repellent neckerchief,
就是永远 "做好准备"
it was always, "Be prepared."
好了
All right, guys.
今晚来了不少危险人物
We got some serious badassery in here tonight.
三名联调局头号♥通缉犯 两名国际刑♥警♥通缉犯
Three on the FBI's Most Wanted, two Interpol.
你面前那人与四个恐怖组织网络有关
That guy in front of you is linked to four terror networks.
那条裙子看上去或许很危险 但相信我
That dress may look dangerous, but trust me,
穿着的女人要更加致命
the woman inside it is way more deadly.
帕特丽夏·索顿是美国历史上
Patricia Thornton is the most successful
最成功的秘密特工
clandestine operative in U.S. history,
所以你从未听说过她
which is why you've never heard of her.
她现在是外勤部主管
Now she's the director of field operations...
格林先生
Mr. Greene.
您今晚真美 艾尔卡女士
You look lovely this evening, Miss Elcar.
也就是我上司
aka my boss.
你该到处转转
You should really take the tour.
这里的艺术品太美了
The art here is magnificent.
我会的
Oh, I certainly will.
他就是卖♥♥家
That's the seller.
保险库呢
And the vault?
门就在你身后
The door's behind you.
还希望你不会那么说呢
I was hoping you weren't gonna say that.
撤离点在维也纳
Exfil's in Vienna.
12小时后见 再见
See you in 12 hours. Ciao.
小麦 上吧
All right, Mac, you're up.
你什么时候学了意大利语
When did you learn to speak Italian?
你同意去罗马的时候
When you said yes to Rome.
烟灰
+粘性介质
=复♥制♥指纹
有些我们每天都会遇到的
Some of the strongest forces we encounter
最强大的力量是无形的
every day are invisible.
寻柱机
但如果了解其中的原理
But if you know how they work,
就能让其为己所用
you can bend them to your will.
比如磁场
Take magnetic fields, for example.
电源
单靠向电线通电
Weak ones can be created by running
铁
就足以制♥造♥出弱磁场
a current through a wire.
但如果将电线饶铁芯缠成线圈
But coil that wire around an iron core,
导体
比如销轴
such as hinge pins,
弱磁就能变强磁
and your weak magnet gets stronger.
如果线圈匝数足够多
Coil that wire enough times,
所得到的电磁铁
and you've got an electromagnet that will induce
就足以产生强大力量
an invisible force strong enough
干扰附近的电子设备
to cause interference with nearby electronics.
磁铁越强
The stronger the magnet,
干扰越强
the stronger the interference.
杰克 有人来了
Jack, you got company.
这是乔治·克鲁尼家[著名演员]吗
Hey, is this George Clooney's house?
拍张自♥拍♥给女朋友看 来吧
Quick selfie for the girlfriend. Here we go.
就这样 笑一个
Right there. Smile.
这里的艺术品确实很棒啊
The art here is magnificent.
妮姬 你看到了吗
Uh, Nikki, are you seeing this?
看到了
Yeah.
全掌纹生物密♥码♥锁 情报不准
Full handprint biometrics. We got bad intel.
你偷的指纹没用了
That print you lifted is useless.
那备用计划是什么
So, uh, what's plan "B"?
和以往一样
Same as always.
即兴发挥
Improvise.
妮姬 替我望风
Nikki, I need you to watch my six.
向来如此
Always do.
你怎么就从不那么跟我调情
How come you never flirt with me like that?
因为我没有恋父情结
'Cause I don't have a daddy fixation.
好吧
Fair enough.
如何绕过掌纹扫描器
How do you bypass a handprint scanner?
有简单的办法 而我另有办法
There's the easy way, and then there's my way.
简单的办法就是逼迫主人配合
Easy is leveraging the host to cooperate.
石膏粉
但那可能会有麻烦
That could get messy.
我的办法是让扫描器以为
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表