剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
那就是今天 你知道的 为什么呢
That day is today. And you know that. You know that, why?
因为这不吉利
Because it's bad luck.
科学角度讲 没那种事
Scientifically speaking, there's no such thing.
什么
As what?
-不吉利 -不吉利 是啊 我同意
- Bad luck. - Bad luck. Right. I agree with you.
我们今天不接任务 好主意
We're not taking any missions today. Good idea.
但这不是任务
But it's not a mission.
识字吧
Learn how to read.
我识...
I know how to...
我识字
I know how to read.
她为什么叫我们去啊
Then why the hell is she calling us in?
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
大家请欢迎
I'd like you all to welcome
凤♥凰♥基金会的新成员 弥尔顿·奇托博士
the newest member of our Phoenix team, Dr. Milton Zito.
奇托博士是超材料专家
Dr. Zito is an expert in metamaterials.
他会在我们的实验室参与一项研究
He'll be working on a research project in our lab.
什么研究
What kind of research project?
-机密 -机密
- That's classified. - That's classified.
我很期待跟你们的合作
I look forward to working with all of you.
尤其是你 麦凯弗先生
Especially you, Mr. MacGyver.
我听说过你的独特能力
I've heard all about your unique abilities.
在这样的专家时代 复古精神的人不多了
In an age of specialists, it's rare to meet a Renaissance man.
欢迎加入凤♥凰♥基金会
Welcome to the Phoenix Foundation...
杰克·达尔顿
Jack Dalton.
我是不到12秒差距就完成了"凯尔瑟竞赛"的人
I'm the guy who made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.
你知道秒差距是距离单位不是时间单位吧
You do know parsecs are a measure of distance, not time?
嗯 我们一直这么跟他说来着
Yeah, we keep telling him that.
就像我们也一直说怪兽全息象棋
Just like we keep telling him monster hologram chess
-是不存在的 -暂时还不存在 博兹
- isn't a thing. - Not yet, Bozer. Not yet.
就算你眨眼 也还是不存在
Just because you wink doesn't make it a thing.
你又眨了
You did it again.
我起鸡皮疙瘩了
Now I'm uncomfortable.
奇托博士 请无视杰克
Dr. Zito, please ignore Jack.
他最近... 被炸了好多次
He's been... blown up a lot.
博兹 你能带奇托博士去实验室吗
Bozer, would you please escort Dr. Zito to the lab
务必满足他的一切要求
and make sure he has everything he needs?
好的 老大
You got it, boss.
三楼的自动售货机有最好的糖果
And the vending machine on the third floor has the best candy,
但小心
but be careful up there.
密♥码♥部的卡尔能唠叨死你
Cal from Cryptography will talk your ear off.
聊聊天没什么不好
There's nothing wrong with a little small talk.
实验室工作有时很寂寞
Lab work can be lonely.
可不是
You're telling me.
你在哪上学的
Where did you study, by the way?
斯坦福 耶鲁 哈佛
Stanford? Yale? Harvard?
我上过一学期的电影学院
I did a semester at film school
还跟一个私人演技教练学过几周
and a few weeks with a private acting coach.
您是奇托博士吧
Dr. Zito, I presume.
当然了
Of course.
你提到的那个人工智能项目
The artificial intelligence project you mentioned.
太了不起了
It's amazing.
赶不上《西部世界》 但我们也尽力了
It ain't Westworld, but, we do our best.
"闪闪"的好点子超多
Sparky's great for kicking around ideas.
比如你邀阿莉去吃寿司的点子
Like your idea to ask Lil out for sushi.
我测算了你的成功几率...
I've run the computations and your success rate would be...
哥们 这事
Hey, man. Let's...
你知我知就好了
let's keep that one between us, all right?
他什么都知道
He knows everything on Wikipedia,
但界限问题还有待调整
but we're still working on boundaries.
是15%
15%.
你恐怕要一个人吃饭了
I'm afraid you'll be dining alone.
但你不知道的是
But the one thing you don't know,
马蒂尔达·韦伯
Matilda Webber,
我是故意被你们抓住的
is that I wanted to be caught.
经过了一周的审讯
So after a week of interrogation,
我们还是不知道他在"组织"扮演什么角色
we still have no idea what this guy does for The Organization.
还有 他那话是什么意思
Or what the hell that means.
他既然不肯说
Well, the fact that he's not talking
那么他就还忠于...
suggests he's still loyal to...
我要打住你俩了
Yeah, I'm gonna have to stop you both right there.
因为现在这似乎像是任务的开始
'Cause what's happening right now sounds like the start of a mission.
你不知道这事 马蒂
And you don't know this, Matty,
因为你是新来的 所以我告诉你吧
'cause you're new, so I'll fill you in,
今天是...
but today...
是灾难性的开罗任务的纪念日
Is the anniversary of the disastrous mission in Cairo,
你很迷信 所以不想工作
and you're superstitious about working.
-是啊 -别那么矫情了
- Yes. - Just suck it up.
-像个大人的样 -好
- Put your big boy pants on. - Okay.
我们还有很多工作呢
We have a lot of work to do.
韦伯主管
Director Webber,
有位纽约市的莫林警探打来
I have a Detective Molina on the phone from New York City.
开免提
Put him on speaker.
警探 有事吗
Detective, how can I help you?
韦伯女士 我是因为昨晚的一件凶案
Ms. Webber, I'm reaching out regarding a homicide case
联♥系♥您
I caught last night.
被害人最近通话中有您的姓名和联♥系♥方式
The victim had your name and number in his recent calls,
-所以我才联络您 -太不吉利了
- which is why I'm contacting you. - Very bad luck.
真是厉害
It's very impressive.
是我在研究的新聚合物
It's a new polymer I've been working on.
动起来跟真皮肤一样
Moves like real skin.
非常栩栩如生 维尔特
It's incredibly lifelike, Wilt.
是啊 看上去很棒
Yeah. It looks great.
我只需要让其防水就行
Now I just need to make it waterproof.
我的同事跟我说过你在假体方面技艺超群
Colleague of mine told me you were very skilled at prosthetics.
你是干什么的
What are you?
然后我们搜查他的电邮
And when we searched his e-mails,
发现了一张单程机票
we found a one-way plane ticket.
他昨晚本该飞去洛杉矶的
He was supposed to fly to Los Angeles last night.
被害人叫什么
What was the victim's name?
弥尔顿·奇托博士
Dr. Milton Zito.
快去
Go.
我怎么说的 "开罗日"啊
What'd I tell you, man?! It's Cairo Day!
需要医疗救助 需要医疗救助
Medical attention needed. Medical attention needed.
需要医疗救助
Medical attention needed.
需要医疗救助 需要医疗救助
Medical attention needed. Medical attention needed.
尽量放慢呼吸 我知道这很难
Hey, slow your breathing down, if you can. I know it's hard.
-撑住 伙计 撑住 -奇托
- Hang on, buddy. Hang on. - Zito.
-天呐 博兹 -他怎么样了
- My God, Bozer. - How's he doing?
不怎么样
Not great.
好消息是 刀应该没有伤到他的重要脏器
Good news is, I think the knife missed his vital organs;
但坏消息是 如果我不马上封住伤口
but the bad news is, if I don't seal this wound right now,
他会失血而死
he's gonna bleed out.
莱丽 帮帮忙
Now, Riley, I need your help.
使劲摁住 要非常用力
Push hard on this. Harder than you'd think, okay?
-好 -去找到奇托
- Okay. - Find Zito.
嗯 我在想办法了
Yeah, I'm on it.
我是杰克·达尔顿 有敌人混进来了
Yeah, it's Jack Dalton. We have a hostile on site.
马上关闭大楼
Shut the building down right now.
所有在岗特工立刻去战术室见我
I want every available operative to meet me in the Tac room, right now.
我去找到他
I'll find him.
-莱丽 跟我来 -我不想离开他
- Riley, come with me. - I don't want to leave him.
莱丽
Riley.
去找到那混♥蛋♥
Go get that son of a bitch.
去吧
Go.
-小麦 -怎么
- Hey, Mac. - Yeah?
-你看到了吗 -什么
- You see that? - See what?
她握我的手
What she did with my hand.
她握我的手了
She was holding it.
千万别让我还没吻过她就死掉
Please don't let me die before I get to kiss her.
对不起 我知道 兄弟
Sorry, sorry. I know, buddy.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表