剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
东欧某地 距撤离点800米
我们都有害怕的东西
We all have things that scare us.
我最害怕的是
What scares me most
不能保护我所爱的人的安全
is not being able to keep the people I love safe.
这可不妙
This is not good!
我有次梦到过被活埋
I had a dream I was buried once.
结局呢
How'd it end?
我死了
I died, that's how it ended!
我们不会死的
We're not gonna die.
失踪工会领袖吉米·霍法当年也这么以为的
Yeah, that's what Jimmy Hoffa kept telling himself.
谁
Who?
-你不是吧 -对不起
- Seriously? - Well, I'm sorry
我不认识你所有的乡巴佬亲戚 杰克
I don't know every one of your hillbilly cousins, Jack.
吉米·霍法可不是什么乡巴佬亲戚
Jimmy Hoffa was not a hillbilly cousin.
算了
Never mind.
我们还有多长时间了 小麦
How much longer we got, Mac?
大概一小时 可能更多吧
About an hour, maybe more.
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
我们得节约氧气
Man, we conserve oxygen.
如果太耗氧 我们就只有不到15分钟了
If we exert ourselves, we have about 15 minutes, maybe less.
就这样
If that.
不是吧
Seriously?
是
Yeah.
那我选择不要太耗氧的方法
I'll choose the longer option.
下次你再说 "我知道怎么摆脱他们"
Next time you say, " know how to get away from 'em,"
我们先投票再让你把我们开到沟里来
let's all take a vote before you decide to drive us into a ditch.
他们把我们逼下了路 你也看到了 你也在场
They ran us off the road! You saw it. You were right there.
其次 下次我们再逃避个疯独♥裁♥者
And second of all, next time we're fleeing some-some tin pot dictator
还带着能控制他防空系统的电脑玩意时
with his computer thingy that controls his air defense system,
我会对我们的逃跑路线进行法定人数 好吗
I'll put our escape route to a quorum, all right?
你同意吗
Is that fine with you?
你词用得不对
You're not using the word "quorum" right.
帮帮忙 小麦
Help me out here, Mac.
法定人数不是指投票 杰克
A quorum doesn't mean a vote, Jack;
是说你拥有足以进行合法投票的人数
it means you have the right amount of people present to vote.
我的意思是不变的
I stand by the spirit of my words.
有人想法定人数逃跑吗
Anybody want to quorum our escape?
没时间了
No time.
你俩 去后面
You two, in back now.
是啊 你不可能总在你在乎的人身边
Sure, you can't be there all the time for the people you care about,
但如果你有机会帮忙
but when you have a chance to help,
你就有责任尽自己一切力
you have a responsibility to do whatever it takes
来确保他们的安全 带他们回家
to ensure their safety, to get them home.
别让我这么死
Hey, don't let me die this way.
我不会的
I'm not.
气囊 我最喜欢的东西之一
Airbags-- one of my favorite things.
气囊
我知道 我的兴奋点很奇怪 但是拜托
I know, I get excited about some weird stuff, but come on.
能拯救生命的爆♥炸♥
Explosions that save lives?
气泵
太酷了吧
That's pretty damn cool.
所有车主手册上都写着
As any car owner's manual would explain,
引擎附近的电子传感器能探测到快速减速
electrical sensors near the engine detect rapid deceleration
并用热来触发气体爆♥炸♥
and use heat to trigger an explosion of gas,
将气垫充气 来救你的命
which inflates the cushion, which saves your life.
但他们不会说 这爆♥炸♥的威力
But what they don't tell you is that this explosion contains enough force,
如果引导得当 可以击碎玻璃
when properly directed, to shatter glass.
甚至能击碎防弹玻璃
Even heavily-reinforced bulletproof glass.
你怎么学会做这些的
How'd you learn to do all this?
这个是从痛苦教训里学到的
This one I learned the hard way.
堵上耳朵
Close your ears.
小麦 我真想亲你 伙计
Oh, Mac, I could kiss you right now, buddy.
你有这个想法就够了 谢谢
Just knowing you want to do it is enough, thanks.
我们能回家了吗
Can we just go home now, please?
好
Okay.
当然
Yeah. Absolutely.
百战天龙 第一季 第六集
好诶
Yeah, yeah!
万圣节快乐 先生们
Yeah. Happy Halloween, gentlemen!
小麦
Hey, Mac?
罂粟籽没了 我给你买♥♥了洋葱
They were out of poppy seed, so I got you onion.
泥模
Slush molds.
真是的
Oh, man.
你要是把我吓得心脏病发 你知道怎么办吧
If you give me a heart attack, you know what to do, right?
-大概不知道 -这都是什么
- Probably not. - What is this stuff?
说了 泥模
I already told you. They're slush molds.
-博兹的假体面具爱好 -是吗
- Bozer's prosthetic mask hobby. - Really?
这人挺厉害
You know, the guy's pretty good.
谢了 杰克
Thanks, Jack!
多谢称赞
Appreciate the props.
但还有改进的空间
But there is still room to improve.
这些只是练习用的
These babies are just for practice, all right?
我在为潘妮周六的万圣节派对做准备
I'm getting ready for Penny's Halloween party this Saturday.
没错
Oh, yeah.
杰克 你要扮成塔夫特总统去
Jack, you're going as President Taft.
塔夫特总统
President Taft?
拜托 他是个大胖子
Come on, man. He was fat.
我觉得我更像格兰特或艾森豪威尔
See myself more like a Grant or Eisenhower type.
前将军什么的
You know, all ex-general style.
-你来喽 -来
- So you're in? - Yeah.
听到没 小麦 大家都去
You hear that, Mac? The whole squad going.
我 小杰 我准女友莱丽
Me, Jackie boy, my soon-to-be girlfriend Riley.
还有你
And you.
只要我没活儿
As long as I don't have to work,
也不用扮成尼克松就行
and I don't have to be Nixon.
拜托 万圣夜
Come on, man. What kind of work is
智囊团还能有什么活儿
a think tank gonna be doing on All Hallows' Eve?
研究洛杉矶糖果消费趋势吗
Researching candy consumption trends in L.A.?
肯定是M&M花生豆和奇巧巧克力最畅销
I'll tell you, Peanut M&M'S and Kit Kats tops everyone's list.
搞定 你可以来了
There, work done. You're coming.
博兹说得对 哥们 派对走起
Bozer's right, man. Let's get our party on.
再来
Again.
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
我们练了一早上了
We've been at this all morning.
该去洗澡了
I think it's time to hit the showers.
当你被一个训练有素的雇佣兵逼入绝境时
Is that what you're gonna tell a trained merc
你也会这么对他说吗
when he has you cornered?
该去洗澡了
Time to take a shower?
看情况
Depends.
这得看他有多臭了
How bad's his funk?
挺好笑的
That's cute.
可惜战斗并不好笑
Unfortunately, combat isn't cute.
身处战场并不好笑
Being in the field isn't cute.
因为没做好准备而连累队友
Getting one of your teammates killed
害死自己就更不好笑了
because you're not ready is definitely not cute.
我知道你强悍 聪敏
I know you're tough and smart,
但你不是受过训练的特工
but you're not a trained operator.
这必须成为你的第二本能 不然就会让人送命
This has to be second nature, or else it could cost lives.
甚至可能会让你丧命
Maybe even your own.
再来
Now, again.
-有进步 -不多表扬几句
- Better. - That's all I get?
有进步还不够 我们得练到完美
We're gonna do this until it's perfect, not just better.
再来
Again.
索顿小姐 联调局来电
Ms. Thornton? You have a call from the FBI.
你怎么认识查理·罗宾逊的
Charlie Robinson-- how do you know him?
防爆小组不大 我们合作过几个任务
EOD's a small world; we worked a couple missions together.
在喀布尔拆过两周的简易炸♥弹♥
Spent two weeks in Kabul dismantling IEDs.
准确地说是127个 这是当时局里的记录
127, to be specific. It was a company record.
总之 他是我合作过最出色的拆弹专家之一
Anyways, he's one of the best bomb techs I've ever worked with.
之前听说他在匡提科的联调局当炸♥弹♥分♥析♥专家
Last I heard, he was doing bomb analytics for the FBI at Quantico.
现在也是
Still is.
副局长给我打了个电♥话♥
I get a call from the deputy director.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表