剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Been asking for a new one for six months.
我能看下吗
May I?
试试看
Give it a try.
我不喜欢欠别人的情
I don't like owing anybody anything,
所以我给你些忠告当回报
so I'll pay you back with some advice.
你一开始就不该搭理我
You shouldn't have even talked to me in the first place.
在这里 没有朋友
In here, there are no friends,
只有敌人
only enemies.
如果你想活下去
If you want to survive,
就做到事不关己 高高挂起
mind your own damn business.
我倒是想听那个老人的忠告
I wish I could follow the old guy's advice.
真的 但要完成任务
I really do. But for this plan to work,
我不仅要在这里活下去
I need to do more than just survive in here.
我要赢得"暗夜"的信任
I need to win El Noche's trust.
因此
And to do that,
我要按莱丽的忠告行事
I'm going to have to follow some of Riley's advice.
没人会信任懦夫
No one trusts a coward.
你得让"暗夜"看到你无所畏惧
You just show El Noche you're not afraid.
你这是要我找个壮汉单挑的意思吗
Is the "Find the biggest guy and punch him" Speech?
不完全是
Not exactly.
监狱里派系很重要
Prison is all about cliques.
揍错人
Punch the wrong guy,
就是跟他整个帮派结下梁子了
and you're beefing with his whole crew.
你得找个没朋友 没关系背景的人
You need someone with no friends, no affiliations.
我看了下这些囚犯的档案
I went through the inmate files
找到了合适的人
and found your guy.
文森特·希斯 因持枪抢劫第三次入狱
Vincent Heath, in for armed robbery, his third.
这人独来独往
Guy's a loner.
他和监狱里的主要帮派都有过节
He's mixed it up with every major gang in the joint,
是再好不过的选择
which makes him perfect.
你对我有意见吗
You got a problem with me?
不好 要疼死
No, this is gonna hurt.
该死 小麦 我说的是找他挑事
Damn it, Mac, I said pick a fight with him,
不是让他拿你的脸当沙袋练
not let him use your face as a speed bag.
咱家小麦怎么样了
Hey, how's our boy doing?
不好 快去操场
Not good. Get to the yard, quick.
操场有人打架了
Big fight in the yard!
住手 放下
Stop that fight! Drop it!
住手 别打了 后退
Break it up. Break it up! Back off!
-你死定了 -站起来
- You're dead! - On your feet!
没错 我说起来
You heard me, I said get up.
站起来
On your feet!
我知道这是计划的一部分
I know this was part of the plan, but you could have
但你至少可以等我赶来支援你啊
at least waited until I was here to get your back.
举手贴墙
Hands against the wall!
人被关起来后
Funny thing about being locked up
就迫不及待想出去
is it makes you impatient to get out.
再说 我觉得有效果
Besides, I think it worked.
我只需一对一的机会
I just need a little one-on-one time.
让莱丽把我安排跟他一起劳动服务
Have Riley put me on his work detail.
能加就加了
I would if I could,
但莱丽现在黑不进监狱系统了
but Riley can't riley her way into the prison's computers right now.
-别担心 我会想办法 -好吧
- Don't worry, I'll think of something. - Okay.
既然我们在大伙儿面前
Hey, since we've been, uh, standing over here
聊这么久了
chitchatting so long in front of everybody,
我揍你几下才显得合理 对吧
I think it's only fair that I rough you up a little bit, okay?
-什么 -准备好了
- What? - u202dReady?
我让你别盯着我看了 囚犯
I said don't eyeball me, convict!
走
Let's go!
抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
你是个聪明人 但干的事真♥他♥妈♥蠢
For a smart guy, you're pretty damn dumb.
你在这儿看到多少老人
How many old guys you see in here?
你觉得我是靠找麻烦才活了这么久吗
You think I lasted this long by making trouble?
好书
Great book.
我读过了
I've already read it.
没读这本
Not this copy.
省着用
Use those sparingly.
按你这样交朋友 你会需要的
The way you're making friends, you'll need 'em.
副监狱长请到H区
Deputy Warden to H-Block.
副监狱长请到H区
Deputy Warden to H-Block.
出现员工问题
We have a personnel problem.
我进来了 我们来黑进系统
All right, I'm in. Let's hack into their system
更改小麦的工作分配
and change Mac's work assignment.
这不是黑 杰克
Yeah, it's not really hacking, Jack.
等一下
Hang on a second.
副监狱长的电脑没有联网
The Deputy Warden's computer isn't networked,
所以只是一台普通的电脑
so it's just an ordinary PC.
开始吧
Okay, there you go.
我就知道
Yes. I knew that was it.
"监狱" 大傻帽
"Jail"-- what an idiot.
我绕开了他的密♥码♥
I just bypassed his password.
那是睡眠模式 杰克
It was in sleep mode, Jack.
按任何键都能打开
You literally could have hit any key.
-好吧 -我们看看
- Okay. - All right, let's see
你能不能用笨方法干成
if you can Forrest Gump your way through this.
你看见桌面上名为"劳动安排"的文件了吗
You see that file on the desktop labeled "Work detail"?
电脑桌面上
On the computer desktop.
-看到了 -点击
- Yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah, okay. - Click that.
向下滚动
All right, scroll down.
好 停
Okay, stop.
点那行
All right, now highlight that line
有小麦的名字和囚犯编号♥ 然后剪切
that says Mac's name and inmate number and hit control-X.
-好了 -向下滚
- Okay. u202d- Now scroll down
点击"洗衣房♥"那行
and click right where it says "Laundry,"
然后粘贴
and hit control-V.
搞定了
Done.
我整了几招蛮厉害的黑客技术吧 莱丽
That's some pretty serious hacker skills, isn't it, Riley?
你改了电子表格的一栏 杰克
You changed an entry in a spreadsheet, Jack.
大概可以被会计事务所开除了
You could maybe get fired from an accounting firm.
好吧 我觉得像是个黑客
Yeah, well, I feel like a hacker.
重要的是 现在小麦可以和"墨西哥干酪"
But more importantly, now Mac and Nacho Cheese
一起好好聊聊了
can spend some high-quality time together.
两百万
Two million.
什么意思
What's that?
我要逃出去
I'm busting out of here and, uh,
给我两百万 我带你逃出去
for two million, I'll let you tag along.
真的
Really?
我怎么会被幸运地选中
What makes me so lucky?
逃出去后
When I get out of here,
我需要钱消失
I'm gonna need some money to disappear.
有"小鸟"跟我说 这里只有你最有钱
So a little birdie told me you were the only guy in here with some real cash.
你知道小鸟有什么特点吗
You know what they say about birds.
它们都活不长
They don't live very long.
实际上 黑背信天翁能活40年
Actually, a Laysan Albatross can live up to 40 years.
我博览群书
I read a lot.
这么说你是个机灵鬼
So you're a smart guy.
够机灵 知道你是谁了啊
I'm smart enough to know who you are.
你用钱买♥♥通了这里 过得不错
You bought yourself a nice life in here,
但是在外面会更好
but it'd be much better on the outside.
快走 离开这儿 走
Go on and get out of here, go.
走
Go!
这些人是"血手帮"
These are the Manos Sangrientas.
贩毒集团的对头
Soldiers from a rival cartel
想强夺"暗夜"的生意
trying to muscle in on El Noche's business.
如果你想接近"暗夜"
If you want to get close to El Noche,
你得了解其他有关联的人
you got to know the other players involved.
是时候联♥系♥你的手下了
It's time for you to call your people.
地盘很多
There's plenty of territory to go around.
我们只是想分一下
We just want a split.
你不会想要挑起战争的
And you don't want a war.
没有45磅重的杠铃板
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表