剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Now what are you doing?
我受训做的事 找到炸♥弹♥的芯
What I was trained to do: find the heart of the bomb.
得了 小麦 你真觉得是个炸♥弹♥吗
Come on, Mac. You really think it was a bomb?
我见过很多爆♥炸♥现场 能认出来
I've seen enough bomb sites to know when I'm standing in one.
好吧
Fair enough.
南墙 1.5米
South wall, five feet.
这装置是起火点
This device is where the fire started.
是一件实验室仪器 分光仪
It's a piece of lab equipment called a spectrometer.
但是分光仪里可没有雷♥管♥
Only they don't build them with detonators.
你说得对
You're right.
这不是事故
This was no accident.
我猜你的顺轴骨折都好了吧 杰克
So, I guess your axial fracture's all healed, then, right, Jack?
因为我知道你绝不会错过凤♥凰♥基金会的强制复健
Because I know that you wouldn't miss phoenix-mandated rehab
未获批准就去东海岸
to take an unsanctioned trip back East
只可能是你已经完全康复
unless you were fully recovered.
手臂好极了
Arm's great. Never better.
真的吗
Really?
做个俯卧撑给我看
Let me see you do a push-up.
好 听着 马蒂
All right. u202dLook, Matty,
我们都知道杰克的胳膊没好
we both know Jack's arm isn't any better.
当然了
Yeah, no kidding.
我知道这不是凤♥凰♥基金会的正式任务
I know this isn't official Phoenix business,
但我也知道弗兰琦不是死于意外
but I also know that Frankie's death wasn't an accident.
但是 小麦 弗兰琦在进行研究生研究
But, Mac, Frankie was doing post-grad work.
为什么会有人想杀她
Why would somebody want to murder her?
我不知道 博兹
I don't know, Boze.
莱丽 一次性手♥机♥上查到什么了吗
Riley, you get anything off that burner phone?
嗯 拿到了 黑了
Yep, got it. Hacked it.
看来 那位狗仔的手♥机♥被你夺下来前
Looks like your paparazzi tried to e-mail this pic of Jack
正想把杰克的照片发电邮
before you got his phone.
发给谁 杀弗兰琦的凶手吗
To who? Frankie's killer?
我不知道
I don't know.
没发过去
Message didn't go through.
所以我不能追踪IP地址
Which means I can't trace the I.P.
我看能不能把这个电邮地址和实际地址联♥系♥起来
I'll see if I can tie this e-mail address to a physical location,
但会需要点时间
but it could take some time.
你的时间可不多了 小麦
Well, time isn't on your side, Mac.
我需要你48小时内回来执行任务
I need you back here in 48 hours for another assignment.
48小时 那我们可以留下喽
48 hours? So we can stay?
是的 你和"独臂侠
Yes. You and the one-armed man
只有两天 找到证据
have two days to find something
让波士顿警局重开弗兰琦的案子
that will get Boston PD to reopen Frankie's case.
好 谢谢 老板
Okay. Thanks, boss.
她真是意外地好心
That was unexpectedly nice of her.
如果调查员没发现雷♥管♥
If investigators didn't find the detonator,
他们肯定还忽略了别的
there must be something else they overlooked,
能帮我们找到凶手的东西
something that can help us find her killer.
我猜猜
u202dLet me guess.
你觉得我在捕风捉影
You think I'm jumping at shadows
因为我无法接受她死了
'cause I can't accept she's gone.
放松 我百分百相信你的直觉
Hey, relax. I trust your instincts 100%,
但你的大脑有时候太复杂
but your brain can be overly technical.
你是个脑男
You're a cerebral guy.
我们从人性角度来想想看
So let's think about this from the human angle, okay?
动机是什么
What was the motive?
博兹的问题
Bozer's question.
为什么会有人想杀弗兰琦
Why would someone want Frankie dead? u202d
嗯 一般的嫌疑人 跟踪狂 愤怒邻居
Yeah. You got the usual suspects: stalker, angry neighbor,
嫉妒前任
jealous ex.
但火不是在她家着起来的
But the fire didn't start in her house.
而是在她实验室
It was in her lab.
好 或许有人不喜欢
Okay, so maybe somebody didn't like
她在这里的研究
what she was working on back here.
知道是什么吗
Do you know what it was?
只知道个大概
Just the general idea.
是一种新DNA测序技术
It was a new DNA sequencing technique.
可以重塑
It could reconstruct
哪怕严重降解的血样
even the most severely degraded blood samples.
她希望可以在埃博拉那样的疾病爆发前
She was hoping to identify infectious diseases
将其检验出来
like Ebola before an outbreak.
好 这可不是小事
Okay, well, that's a big deal.
但除非埃博拉病毒会起来纵火了
But unless the Ebola virus is going around starting fires,
这并不算线索
that's another dead end.
未必
Not necessarily.
这项新技术可能很值钱
That new technique could be worth a lot of money.
或许能让很多医疗研究公♥司♥倒闭
Could put a lot of medical research companies out of business.
有道理
That's a good point.
这锁看上去像新的吗
This lock look new to you?
嗯 我猜是的
Yeah. Yeah, I guess so.
看来她不只装了一个新玩意 瞧瞧那个
Looks like that's not the only new thing she had installed; check that out.
大部分监控摄像头都是冲着门的
Most security cameras point towards a door.
这个却冲着街 为什么
This one points towards the street. Why?
我不知道 或许她怕有人在监视她
I don't know. Maybe she was afraid somebody was watching her.
我猜硬盘应该都在大火里毁了
I doubt that hard drive survived the fire,
但这些玩意大都会备份到一个网站上 是吧
but a lot of these things are backed up to a website, aren't they?
莱丽 可以登录进去 敲敲键盘
Riley can get in there, tap some keys.
浪费时间
Waste of time.
弗兰琦太担心
Frankie was way too paranoid
人们黑她的东西
about people hacking into her stuff
不会在网上留下什么 大学时 我们...
to leave anything online. In college, we used to...
怎么了
Used to what?
说到一半突然走开吗
Walk away in the middle of a conversation?
苦艾草
跟我说说啊 你找什么呢
Come on, let me in on it, buddy. What are you looking for?
麻省理工学院竞争很激烈
Well, MIT is extremely competitive.
我们基本上发明了电脑入侵
We pretty much invented computer hacking,
为了避免别人"借走"你的研究
so to keep people from "borrowing" your research,
弗兰琦和我习惯
Frankie and I got into the habit of
亲手做备份 然后藏起来
physically backing up our work and hiding it.
好吧 等等 如果你要告诉我
Okay, wait a minute. If you're about to tell me
弗兰琦找到了办法
that Frankie figured out a way
把她的研究下载到一株植物里
to download her research into a plant,
我的眼睛会爆♥炸♥的
my eyeball's just gonna explode.
闪存盘
Flash drive.
这样比较合理
Okay, well, that makes more sense.
你怎么知道该看哪株
H-How did you know which plant to check?
对了 她的标志
Oh, yeah, because of her symbol.
摩耳普斯环
The Morpheus strip.
是莫比乌斯环
Mobius strip.
摩耳普斯是《黑客帝国》里那人
Morpheus was the guy from The Matrix.
好吧 我喜欢那哥们
Yeah. Well, I love that dude.
好了 这里有好多视频文件
Okay. Got a bunch of video files here.
应该是她的日记
I think this is her... journal.
猜猜谁有两根拇指 而且刚用她的新技术
So, guess who's got two thumbs and just used her new technique
重建了一份样本的完整序列 而联调局的实验室
to reconstruct a full sequence from a sample the FBI's lab
只能重建出四对等位基因
could only get four alleles from?
没错
Yeah.
如果你们认识 你肯定会喜欢她
Yeah, you would've liked her.
这是她最后一项录入
It's her last entry.
好吧 或许V博士的事还让我心有余悸
Okay, so maybe I'm just... still freaked out about Dr. V.
我知道这听上去会很疯狂 但我觉得有人跟踪我
And I know this will sound nuts, but I think I'm being followed.
我确定有人闯入过我的实验室
I'm fairly certain my lab was broken into.
没丢东西 但有些东西被移♥动♥过
Nothing was taken, but, uh, things were moved.
我要装新锁 还要装摄像头
I'm gonna get new locks installed and a camera.
如果你在看这段视频
So, if you're watching this video
而我又遭遇不测
and something bad has happened to me,
那不是意外
i-it wasn't an accident.
有人杀了我的导师
Someone killed my advisor,
我觉得他们还想杀我
and I think they're trying to kill me, too.
瞧 是有人想害她
See, someone was after her.
她也知道
She knew it.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表