剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
enough to separate your blood sample for sequencing.
匹配失败
匹配失败
No match.
试下国外的DNA数据库
Try the foreign DNA database.
匹配失败
No match.
匹配失败
No match.
数据库响应
德国 匹配失败
法国 匹配失败
意大利 匹配失败
中国 匹配失败
匹配失败
No match.
你的意思是
Are you trying to tell me
那间实验室里器材 我都白偷了吗
I just stole all that lab equipment for nothing?
不一定
Maybe not nothing.
数据库只会对13个基因标记进行匹配
Those databases-- they only check for 13 genetic markers,
但我们有杀手的整个基因序列
but we have the killer's entire sequence.
这些多余的信息一定派上用场
There has to be something we can do with all that extra information.
可以试下表型预测
Well, there's phenotype prediction.
有了一个人完整的基因组
With a full human genome,
就能知道他的性别 年龄 肤色
you can determine sex, age, skin,
发色 瞳色和面部结构
hair, eye color and facial structure.
甚至细微到有无雀斑
You can even tell if they have freckles.
所以即使在所有数据库里都找不到杀手
So even though we can't find the killer in every database,
我们也能粗略画出他的长相
we can sketch what he looks like?
-对 -其实
- Yeah. - Actually,
把外型信息给我的话 我能更好地呈现
if you send me that info, I think I can do you one better.
头发还在做
I'm still working on the hair,
但如果你们提供的年龄和面部结构信息无误
but if the age and facial structure you gave me is right,
那么这...
then this...
就是杀手的长相了
is the face of our killer.
我的天
My God.
是我疯了吗 这不就是给你致悼辞的人
Am I crazy, or isn't that the same dude who gave your eulogy?
你没疯
You're not crazy.
是理查德·桑恩
It's Richard Sang.
理查德·桑恩是谁
Okay. Who's Richard Sang?
他是波士顿的权贵之一
Just one of the most powerful men in Boston.
显然也是最危险的人之一
And apparently, one of the most dangerous.
能够为新机构的成立致辞 我很荣幸
And it is my great honor to dedicate this new facility.
尽管最近遭遇重创
Despite recent tragic setbacks,
但麻省理工科学研究的未来依旧光明
the future of scientific research at MIT is bright.
所以支持你研究的人和计划谋杀你的人
So, the same dude who fronted your research is the same dude
都是这个人吗
you almost busted for murder?
这种事几率有多大
What are the odds of that?
桑恩是麻省理工最慷慨的赞助人之一
Sang is one of MIT's most generous benefactors.
真不敢相信他会做这种事
I can't believe he'd do something like this.
信吧
Believe it.
莱丽找到证据了 桑恩杀害的那个记者
Riley found proof the reporter Sang murdered
桑恩在隐瞒什么
我可能发现了什么大事
桑恩公♥司♥的人要么情报自相矛盾
要么直接把我拒之门外
感觉其中另有隐情
理查德·桑恩是诈骗犯吗
我还在继续验证情报的真实性 一旦证实
也许桑恩本人就在掩盖严重欺诈行为
正打算曝光他的骗局
was about to expose him for massive fraud.
没错 但要拿下这个人 除了黑来的邮件
Yeah, but we're gonna need more than hacked e-mails
博兹骇人的粘土头 我们还需要更多证据
and one of Bozer's creepy clay heads to nail this guy.
如果能拿到他的DNA样本
If I could get a sample of his DNA,
-就能提供确凿的吻合证据了 -好
- I could provide a conclusive match. - Okay.
那就偷他缕头发 用过的杯子 还是怎样
So we need a strand of hair, a glass he drank from or what?
可惜我的技术只限于血液
Unfortunately, my technique only works on blood.
好的 亲爱的 放血我最擅长
That's okay. Drawing blood's my specialty, sweetheart.
桑恩中心
桑恩研究中心
肿瘤学
血液学
免疫学
桑恩中心
桑恩研究中心
肿瘤学
血液学
免疫学
桑恩先生
Mr. Sang?
桑恩先生
Mr. Sang?
机构成立后会继续研究
Will this facility continue developing the,
范克塔什和玛洛丽的DNA测序技术吗
Vanketesh-Mallory DNA sequencing technique?
或者你认为继续研究下去只能死路一条
Or did you think that avenue of research was pretty much dead?
弗兰琦 我的天 你还...
Frankie. My God, you're...
-活得很好 不是托你的福 -什么
- Very much so... no thanks to you. u202d- What? I don't...
桑恩先生 我们得聊聊
Mr. Sang, we should talk.
跟我们来
Come with us.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, Dick!
我觉得应该交给校园警部处理
Actually, I think campus police can take it from here.
太棒了 警官们 我要坦白
Great. Officers, I'd like to confess
我趁人不备打了他一拳 我的错
to an assault via sucker punch.
我猜你们保安身上
I don't suppose either one of you rent-a-cops has
应该不会有证物袋吧
an evidence bag on you, do you?
这戒指真是势如饿狼
Ha-ha! Hungry like the wolf, son.
杰克戒指上的血样和凶手的13处标记吻合
The blood on Jack's ring is a 13-point match to the killer.
现在桑恩已经被扣押起来了
Sang is being taken into custody as we speak.
我和当地联调局分局聊过了
And I had a chat with the local FBI.
这次他没法用钱买♥♥通出路了
He's not gonna buy his way out of this one.
他们需要这个用做证据或者怎样吗
So, they're gonna need this for evidence, or whatever?
因为我可费了不少力
'Cause I worked really hard on it.
我们会再通知你的 博兹
We'll let you know, Boze.
谢了各位 帮了我们大忙
And thanks, everyone, for helping us out.
还剩六小时[波士顿飞回洛杉矶的时间]And you did it with six hours to spare.
赶紧搭飞机给我滚回来
So get your butts back on a plane and get home now.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
杰克 你觉得你这样吊着手臂
Jack, you think you can con your way
能堂而皇之地混进法国大使♥馆♥吗
into the French embassy with that sling on your arm?
那是当然 我的朋友[法]But of course, mon ami.
再会[意]Arrivederci.
好吧 这是意大利语
Okay, that's Italian.
管他呢
Whatever.
表示一下
Little love.
"天才小子"
Well, boy genius,
我有可能说服你留下吗
any chance I could convince you to stay?
我还需要个帮手重建实验室
Gonna need a hand rebuilding my lab.
弗兰琦 其实我还是有点想留下的
Honestly, Frankie, there's a part of me that wants to.
但还有点想回去
And then there's that other part.
没错
Yeah.
但如果你遇到瓶颈
But, hey, if you hit a snag,
想不出来新点子
if you want to brainstorm ideas...
或者只是单纯想说说你的近况
or if you just want to tell me how you're doing.
我觉得我们都够聪明了 知道怎么用电♥话♥
I think we're smart enough to figure out how to use a telephone.
或者做一个
Or build one.
莱丽
Hey, Riley.
我
I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了
For what?
你知道的
For, you know,
你给我的那么多暗示 我都视而不见
not taking any of the one billion hints you've been dropping.
还一直对你的"夏威夷帅哥"态度怪怪的
And for making things weird about Captain Aloha.
我是说科雷
I mean... Kalei.
我总是想着我们两个的可能...
I let my hopes about what we could be...
才忽略了事实
blind me to what we are.
我们两个
And what we are
现在这样挺好
is... pretty great.
你是说你总算想和我做朋友了
Are you saying you're finally ready to be my friend?
那我们能喝着小酒 畅谈《生化危机7》了
Then could we please grab a burger and talk about Resident Evil 7?
当然 不过有个条件
Absolutely. On one condition.
你能给我点意见吗
Can you give me some advice?
因为我一直在琢磨我的泡妞技巧
'Cause, I've been thinking about my game,
也许你可以指导我一下
and it could probably use some tweaks.
-行 -太好了
- Yeah. - u202dYeah.
-指导一下 -可能不止一下
- Little tweaks. - Little tweaks here and there.
-好吧 -所以说到女人...
- All right. u202d- So, when it come to women...
也许弗兰琦是对的
You know I've been thinking, maybe Frankie was right, man.
你应该留下
Maybe you should stay here.
-杰克 -我没在开玩笑
- Jack. - u202dNo, I'm not kidding.
你和弗兰琦智商同步 都那么聪明
I mean, Frankie and you are both so smart and in sync,
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表