剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
but still keeping an eye on Katarina.
看着卡特琳娜
An eye on Katarina.
怪不得有句俗话说
Well, they do say that solid relationships are born
不打不相识啊
out of intense first encounters.
现在能不聊这个吗
Can we not do this right now?
他们在往她的包间方向去
They're heading towards her suite.
我们去打个招呼吧
Let's go say hi.
莱丽 待在这里
Riley, stay here.
帮我们观察动静 你现在是我们的耳目
Watch our backs. You're our eyes and ears now.
他们在被你们找到前 先找到卡特琳娜
And what am I supposed to do if those guys find Katarina
我该怎么办
before you find them?
你不会武功吧
You don't know martial arts, do you?
你当然不会 我们会处理的
No, of course you don't. We'll work on that.
如果碰到麻烦 马上联♥系♥我们
Uh, for now, if there's any trouble, just call us.
餐厅车厢那个女人喜欢你啊 老兄
That chick in the dining car... digs you, man.
你喝醉了
You are wasted.
她很漂亮 你应该问她要电♥话♥号♥
She was hot. You should get her number.
各位 餐厅车厢有漂亮女人啊
Hey, fellas. Hot chicks in the dining car.
我要... 我要吐了
I'm gonna... I'm gonna puke.
老天
Oh, God!
见鬼
Crap.
伙计们
Guys?
有人来找我们的新朋友了
Our new friend is about to have company.
伙计们
Guys!
"如果碰到麻烦 马上联♥系♥我们"
"If you're having trouble, just call us!"
有人吗
Hello.
有人吗 开门
Hello. Open the door!
伙计们...
Guys...
如果能听到我说话
If you can hear me...
马上要动真格了
It's about to get real.
你真的很急啊
Wow, you must really have to go.
当心
Heads up!
对不起 他占了我的位子
Sorry. He was in my seat.
你该联♥系♥我们啊
You were supposed to call us.
我联♥系♥了 你们没回应
I did. You didn't answer.
所以我们...随机应变了
So we... improvised.
干得好 姑娘们
Good job, girls.
麦凯弗在哪里
Where's MacGyver?
韦克斯勒航♥天♥工业公♥司♥
卡特琳娜怎么样
How's Katarina?
她悔不该没坐飞机
Wishing she took a plane.
你们还有两小时才到达法兰克福
You've got two hours to Frankfurt.
能隐藏那么久吗
Can you lay low that long?
莱丽正在通过"不速之客"的手♥机♥
Riley's tracking the rest of our party crashers
追踪他们 所以...
via their cell phones, so...
如果我们能追踪到...
If we can do that...
那我们也许能领先一步
Yeah. We can probably stay one step ahead.
很好 注意安全 小麦 我得挂了
Good. You stay alive, Mac. I got to go.
我也要去做"不速之客"了
I've got my own party to crash.
不好意思
Entshuldigen Sie?
我还要感谢我们的日本朋友们
I'd like to thank our Japanese friends as well.
不好意思 这是私人会议
Excuse me. This is a private meeting.
现在才是
Now it is.
大家都出去
Everyone. Out.
你派了八个训练有素的人
You sent eight highly trained men
去火车上杀一个普通平民
to kill one civilian on a train.
对不起 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about.
卡特琳娜·魏格纳手里一定有你的把柄
Katarina Wagner must really have something on you.
我的助理卡特琳娜吗
My assistant, Katarina?
你是说她遇到了危险吗
Are you telling me that she's in danger?
一旦我在火车站找到你的杀手
It's gonna be a lot harder to play innocent
你可就很难继续扮无辜了
once I find your killer from the train station.
能再说一遍你为谁效力吗
Who did you say you work for, again?
我猜你到这里来是得到了
I assume you're here with the full support of
国际刑事警♥察♥组织和德国政♥府♥的全力支持吧
Interpol and the German government, yes?
没有吗
No?
我不知道等德国联邦情报局的人来了
I'm not sure what you're going to say
你准备说些什么
when the boys from the BND arrive.
我按下了无声警报 他们大概90秒就能过来
Takes them about 90 seconds to answer to my silent alarm.
你还剩下30秒
You have about 30 left.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
下一次 我会带上证据和一副手铐
And next time, it'll be with proof and a pair of cuffs.
那就走着瞧吧
Good luck with that.
请恕我不能奉陪...
Now, if you'll please excuse me...
格哈德 你在哪里
Gerhard. Where are you?
我们有麻烦了...
We have a problem...
既然...
So...
他们已经关机了
they turned off their cell phones.
我们怎么追踪他们呢
How can we track them now?
你需要我给你上一堂课
I have a training, which is what you need.
所以听好了
So listen up 'cause I'm about
因为我要传授你一些杰克的无尽智慧了
to drop some of Jack's infinite wisdom on you.
杰克和智慧
Jack and wisdom?
我从没想过这两个词会出现在一起
Two words I never thought I'd hear together.
除非隐藏功力无懈可击
Until invisibility is perfected,
不然专业特工总是很显眼
professional operators will always stand out.
你只是得知道怎么去找
You just have to know what to look for.
这种训练有素的人会变装
Men with this kind of training will change their clothes,
但不会换配件
but not their accessories.
所以手表和鞋还是军用级别的
So watches and shoes will still be military grade.
而且他们很警戒 高度戒备
And they're alert, overly alert.
就像是一个人喝多了咖啡 特别清醒
Like a man who's had one too many cups of coffee.
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
如果你跟别人说 我不会承认
If you tell anyone, I'll deny it,
但我从你身上学到了点东西
but I think I just learned something from you.
这就好
Good.
好了 小麦 车厢安全 我们继续走
Okay, Mac, car's clear. We're moving on.
你经常这么干吗
So, have you done this a lot?
从一辆行驶的列车上逃走吗
Uh, what? Escape a moving train?
没有 这是我第一次
No, this is... this is my first time.
别担心 我有办法
Don't worry. I have a plan.
我会用列车门
I'm gonna use the train door
做一个滑板降到铁轨上
to make a sled to lower onto the tracks.
听起来相当危险啊
Well, that sounds insanely dangerous.
因为确实危险
Well, mostly because it is.
但这比你待在列车上要安全
But it is a lot safer than staying on a train
毕竟车上有很多人要杀你
with a bunch of men who were sent to kill you.
三天前 我最害怕的事
Three days ago my biggest fear
就是韦克斯勒的拿铁在他工作前凉掉
was Wexler's Latte getting cold before he got to work.
我怎么会到这一步
How did I get here?
因为你是个好人
By being a good person.
不管多危险 都会坚持做正义之事
The kind who would do the right thing no matter how dangerous.
我一开始在韦克斯勒航♥空♥公♥司♥上班时
When I first started at Wexler Aerospace,
我以为我找到了理想的工作 完美的老板
I thought I found the dream job with the perfect boss.
韦克斯勒 人很好 很大方
Wexler was kind and generous.
他让我以为
He made me feel like
我是在帮他构建一些美好的东西
I was helping him build something good.
韦克斯勒是个坏人 善于隐藏秘密
Wexler is a bad man who's great at keeping secrets.
你看不出他的图谋也无可厚非
There's no way you could have known what he was up to.
我为他接听来电
I answered his calls,
帮他安排会议 订机票
set his meetings, booked his travel.
我对那个男人的生活了如指掌
I knew every inch of that man's life.
我应该察觉出有什么不对劲
I should have known something wasn't right.
这都不是你的错
None of this is on you.
别再自责了
You got to let yourself off the hook.
借过
Excuse me?
等下 等下 在这里坐一下
Hold on. Hold on. Sit down here for a second.
怎么了
What is it?
保罗衫 卡其裤 军靴
Polo shirts, khakis and tactical boots.
我们怎么做
What are we gonna do?
什么都不做
Nothing.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表