剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
and nobody to turn to after my dad left.
你了解我 因为你帮助造就了现在的我
You know who I am because you helped make me who I am.
这儿 莱丽 这里有部手♥机♥
Here, Riley. I got a phone in here.
你的活儿
Do your thing.
还有个外交信袋
There's a diplomatic pouch in here.
电♥话♥响了
That phone is ringing.
很高兴和还有点本事的政♥府♥机部门
You know, it's so nice to be dealing with a government agency
打交道 现在...
that's semi-competent. Now...
所有人把枪放到地上 退后一步
everyone with a gun, place them on the ground, step away.
想都别想
Yeah. That's not gonna happen.
是吗
Oh. Well,
我可不这么想
I beg to differ.
听说过远程遥控狙♥击♥枪♥吗
Have you ever heard of remote sniper rifles?
自♥由♥悬挂式枪膛 快速扣动扳机
Free-hanging barrels, quick strike firing pins,
激光测距仪计算目标的速度
laser range finders to account for target speed.
这些宝贝
Any one of these babies
可以顷刻间把子弹射进你的脊柱
can put a bullet through your spinal column before you can blink.
很好玩儿吧
Fun times, right?
有三把这么厉害的装备
And when you've got three of these beauties,
都通过一个遥控来瞄准你们
all programmed through a simple remote...
这才叫精彩吧
that's what I call a good time.
不如你们乖乖听话
So, why don't you all play nice
把枪扔到地上吧
and drop your little guns.
做得好 看来你们队伍中
Good call. Although it does appear that
有一名成员没有到场
one of the members of your party isn't present,
人没到齐 就不能开始了
and I just can't seat you until everybody's here.
麦凯弗
MacGyver?
我只能假设你听着呢
I can only assume that you're listening in.
我得告诉你 小麦
I got to tell you, Mac.
我原以为这不过是个简单任务
I thought this was just gonna be another simple job.
不过你把事情搞得那么...
But you have made things so damned...
有趣
interesting.
电击栏杆
I mean, electrifying the handrails?
酒瓶火箭
The wine bottle rockets?
我想说...
I mean...
谁会这么干啊
who does that?
我一直干杀手这行
You know, I have been turning people into fertilizer
干了很久了
for a long time,
杀人很难再让我兴奋起来了
and it's hard for me to get excited about my job anymore.
但如果我能干掉你
But it would be a huge honor to be the one
将是莫大的荣幸 小麦
who finally puts you in the ground, Mac.
莫大的荣幸
A huge honor.
事实上 荣幸之大
So big, in fact, that I am willing to trade
我愿意用其它几份合同来交换
all of the other contracts for that chance.
其它什么合同
What other contracts?
拜托 你不会以为我大老远过来
Come on. You did not honestly think that I traveled
就为了杀一个人吧
all this way for just one hit, did you?
杰克 帮我打开那个信封
Hey, Jack. Why don't you take a look in that pouch for me,
看看吧 老兄
will you, buddy?
有人雇我杀你们四个
See, I was hired to take out all four of you.
不过说实话 我很多年都衣食无忧了
But in all honestly, I just haven't needed the money for years.
我接这些活儿 只是不想生活无聊
I just take these jobs to keep from being bored.
所以 我想和你做个交易
So, I'm gonna make you a deal.
麦凯弗过来见我
MacGyver meets me here.
废车场的南入口
South entrance of the junkyard.
我就让剩下几个活着
And I'm gonna let the rest of you live.
别中圈套 小麦 这是他的诡计
Don't take the bait, Mac. He's playing games.
杰克
Now, Jack.
别出言不逊
Don't be rude.
我这人说话算话
I'm a man of my word.
所以相信我
So, believe me,
如果十五分钟后
when I say that if I don't see
麦凯弗不乖乖出现在我面前
MacGyver's smiling little face here in the next 15 minutes,
这些远程遥控狙♥击♥枪♥
these remote sniper rifles are going
就要开火了
to start to bang, bang.
怎么样 麦凯弗
What do you say, MacGyver?
你想出来跟我玩玩吗
Do you want to come out and play?
不不不
No, no, no.
他这是干什么
What the hell is he doing?
好了
Okay.
我来了
I'm here.
早了四分钟啊
And with four minutes to spare.
你得告诉我
You'll have to tell me
在洛杉矶飞车的诀窍是什么
your secret to navigating L.A. traffic.
武器
Weapons.
拿出武器
Let me see them.
我没带武器
I don't have any.
我得说
I got to say,
跟你斗得太有意思了
this has been a real pleasure.
一般目标人物可没这么好玩儿
I don't remember a mark ever being this much fun.
不过
Although
这三人确实很有趣
these three really are a hoot.
我们说好了
We had a deal.
我来了 放了他们
I'm here, now let them go.
麦凯弗 别跟我说你忽略了附加条款
MacGyver, don't tell me you didn't read the fine print.
不是你来了 就放走他们
I don't let them go when you get here,
而是你死了 才能放走他们
I let them go when you're dead.
住手
Don't!
你果然名不虚传 麦凯弗
You're as advertised, MacGyver.
机智过人
You're smart.
足智多谋
Resourceful.
有点太相信别人了
Little too trusting.
怪不得妮姬能骗你那么久
I can see now how Nikki was able to fool you for so long.
我现在该杀了你朋友
You know, I should kill your friends now.
但老实说
But honestly...
我很好奇你下一步会怎么做
I'm curious what you're gonna do next.
我这两下不错吧
That's pretty neat, huh?
我一向都是躲在暗处伤人
You know, my job usually involves sneaking around in the shadows,
所以拿着枪正面对决 感觉不错呢
so it's nice when I get to finally pull out the big guns.
但你知道什么没劲吗 麦凯弗
But you know what's not fun, MacGyver?!
就是你食言
You going back on your word.
你朋友肯定不喜欢你这样
I'm sure your friends don't appreciate that.
对吧 帕特丽夏
Isn't that right, Patricia?
-小帕 -杰克 别动
- Patti! - Jack, don't move.
我要杀了你
Oh, I'm gonna kill you!
你个大混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
你听见了吗 你死定了
You hear me? You're a dead man!
别担心 麦凯弗
Don't worry, MacGyver.
这一枪很利落
That's a clean shot.
子弹直接穿过肩膀
Little through and through to the shoulder.
听着 这一枪不会要她的命
See, this shot Patricia recovers from.
下一枪
The next one?
就没救了
Not so much.
那些远程控制狙♥击♥枪♥是高科技 很牛逼
Those remote control kill machines are incredibly high-tech,
但他用来发射指令的仪器则不然
but what he's using to send them commands is basically
只是增强版无线电发射机
just a souped-up radio transmitter.
无线电的问题是
And the problem with radios is,
如果其它调频的功率更大
if someone else is broadcasting with more power,
传输信♥号♥♥就会被淹没掉
your signal will get lost in the noise.
这是作弊
That's just cheating.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么样
Huh? Talk to me.
死不了
I'll live.
你去找小麦
I want you to go find Mac.
把那个疯子给我抓回来
And I want you to get that lunatic.
没问题
You got it.
虽然敌人枪更多 但我会尽力
I'm outgunned, but I'll do the best I can.
等下 杰克
Wait, Jack.
这事也许我能帮上忙
I might be able to help with that.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
好 行
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表