剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
是 我...
No. I'm, uh...
我出来透透气 透透气
I went for a walk. I went for a walk.
我有很多烦心事
I-I got a lot on my mind.
我还在努力理顺一些事
You know, I'm still trying to wrap my head around
我最好的朋友是间谍
my-my best friend being a super spy
还有杰克
a-and Jack and-an,
我女友也是那个团队的人
you know, my girlfriend being a part of the crew.
我就是...
And so, y... so, you know,
我就是出来消化一下这一切
I'm just outside, you know, processing.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥... 不好....
I th-- And I think my re-- my reception's ba--
我编得不错吧
That was a good cover story, right?
很烂
No.
一听就是"我行为可疑 快来查吧"
That was a "I'm up to something, please look into it" story.
还有进步空间吧
So there's room for improvement?
如果索顿之前没怀疑 现在肯定怀疑了
If Thornton wasn't suspicious before, she sure is now.
好吧 我们稍后再跟她交代吧
Yeah, well, we're just gonna have to deal with her later.
我们现在要专心找到瓦莱丽
Right now, we need to focus on finding Valerie.
杰克 停下来
Jack, slow down.
是他
That's him.
他干什么呢
What's he doing?
去问问他吧
Let's go ask him.
你先别跑
Hey! Hang on a second now.
劳森 别这样
Lawson, don't do it.
我们就是想跟你谈谈
We just want to talk to you.
-你干什么 -我正想拦下他呢
- What are you doing? - I was trying to stop him.
嗯 而我拦下他了
Yeah. I was actually stopping him.
瓦莱丽呢
Where's Valerie?
你杀了她 知道吗 现在我被困住了
You killed her. You know that? Now I'm stuck.
你俩杀了我女儿
You both just killed my little girl.
-你说什么呢 -怎么回事
- What are you talking about? - What is going on?
小麦 他后车箱有很多钱
Mac, he's got a lot of money back here.
我想帮你找到女儿
Look, I want to help you find your daughter,
但你得告诉我究竟是怎么回事
but you got to tell me what's going on here.
我骗了你们俩
I lied to you both.
我知道他们为什么绑♥架♥瓦莱丽
I-I know why they kidnapped Valerie.
为什么
Why?
几年前 绑走瓦尔的那些人
A few years ago, the-the guys that took Val,
他们来找我 让我帮他们跑几趟车
they-they came to me and asked me to do some driving for them.
所以这不是交赎金的钱
So this isn't a ransom payment.
你帮那些人运毒品的钱吗
You're smuggling drug money for these guys?
我店里的生意不景气
Business at my shop was terrible.
银行当时要收走我抵押的房♥子了
The bank was about to foreclose on my house.
我都不知道拿什么来养家
I didn't even know how I was gonna put food on the table.
所以我接了那个活儿
So-so I took the job.
从这个地点拿走钱 运过州界
Pick up money from this spot, drive it across state lines.
挺简单的
It's, it's pretty simple.
他们给我的钱 能让我糊口
And the money they paid me, it kept us alive.
你说你知道他们为什么绑走她
You said you knew why they took her.
因为我上周不干了
Because last week, I quit.
警♥察♥盯上这伙人了
The cops are onto these guys.
路上都是巡警 到处都是检查点
The roads are crawling with patrols and checkpoints.
我已经失去了妻子
I already lost my wife.
我没别的家人了
I don't have any other family.
如果我进监狱 瓦莱丽就孤苦无依了
If I get arrested, then Valerie's gonna be left with no one.
而他们不允许你洗手不干了
I'm guessing they wouldn't take no for an answer.
所以他们绑走了瓦莱丽 对吧
So they took Valerie instead, right?
一小时前 他们发短♥信♥说让我再运一趟
An hour ago, they texted me and they said if I make one more run
他们就会带着瓦尔出现在最后交易点
for them that they would meet me at the end with Val.
用钱来换她
Exchange her for the money.
现在我的车坏了 我...
Now that my car's ruined, I...
我不能运钱了
I can't make the run.
如果我不运送 我女儿就会没命
If I don't make the run, then my daughter's as good as dead.
他们会杀了我女儿
They're-they're gonna kill my little girl.
我们不会让那样的事发生
We won't let that happen.
我们为你运这一趟
We're gonna drive for you.
你还有多长时间去见
So, how long till you're supposed to meet the guys
-那些绑走瓦莱丽的人 -一个小时吧
- who took Valerie? - About an hour.
但至少要花那么久才能到见面地点
But it takes at least that long to get to the meet point.
他们说如果我不及时送到
They said that if I'm not on time,
就会杀了她
they're gonna kill her.
但我不知道
Look, but I-I don't know how
你们开着那辆车怎么过去
you're gonna get there in that thing.
那辆小面包没有气孔
I mean, you got a minivan with-with no traps,
没有旋转轮 不能走崎岖地
no mods for off-road terrain.
如果你们想及时送达
If you're gonna get there in time,
就得开得飞快
you got to be fast, really fast.
如果一个警♥察♥拦下你们了 那就完了
Even one cop tries to stop you guys, it's over
我们不会甩掉警♥察♥
We're not gonna outrun the cops.
我们会完全避开警♥察♥
We're gonna avoid 'em completely.
博兹
Hey, Bozer,
我要你帮我做个天线阵
I need you to make me an antenna array
用来做无线电定向系统
for a radio direction-finding system.
为谁做啥
Make a who to the what, now?
别担心 我一步一步教你做
Don't worry, I'll walk you through the whole thing.
你还记得怎么进到音乐礼堂吧
Do you still remember how to get into the band hall?
好 好 好
All right, okay, okay, okay.
好 我来了
All right, I'm coming.
我走着呢 走着呢
I'm going, I'm going.
好 好
All right, okay.
好 慢点说 慢点说
All right, slow down! Slow down!
不久以前 我和博兹上过埃里克森老师的课
Not that long ago, Bozer and I were in Mr. Ericson's class,
瓦莱丽也上这堂课了
the same class Valerie is taking now,
学习无线电波的知识
learning all about radio waves.
结果表明 几个自♥制♥的天线
Turns out, with a couple of D.I.Y. antennas
再做几个简单的运算
and some fairly simple math,
就能定位任何无线电发射的来源位置
you can pinpoint the source of any radio transmission.
而我们就能通过警方的波段
In this case, the police band radios will tell us
得知警♥察♥的位置
where the cops are.
好了 这次的事总算回答了
Okay. Guess this finally answers the question
我以前总问埃里克森老师的问题
I always used to ask Mr. Ericson,
我们何时会在生活中运用这些知识
when are we ever gonna use this stuff in real life?
好了 小麦
Okay, Mac.
我们只要把你手♥机♥的定位系统
Now we just got to overlay your cell phone's
加入我们的地图中...
GPS signal onto our map and...
搞定了
Voila.
一个条子朝他们过去了
Looks like they got five-O coming right at them.
杰克 马上向左拐
Jack, take your next left now.
警♥察♥没上报可疑
Cop didn't call anything in.
应该是没看见你
I don't think he saw you.
目前你们安全了
Looks like you're in the clear for now.
也许真能行呢
Hey, this might actually work.
但为了协助我们的任务
But to aid us in our cause,
我们得来点音乐
I think we need some driving tunes.
三十分钟到见面点 各位
30 minutes to the meet, guys,
条子已经被你们甩掉了
and you've left the cops in your rearview.
看来前进得一帆风顺啊
Looks like smooth sailing all the way.
不知道你是从哪弄来的航向信息
I'm not sure where you're getting your nautical info,
博兹 但这可算不上一帆风顺啊
Bozer, but this does not count as smooth sailing.
天线阵只能定位
The antenna array only locates cops
使用无线电的警♥察♥
who are using their radios.
这个人肯定关掉了
This guy must've had his off.
那我们只能甩掉他了 坐稳了
Then I guess we're just gonna have to outrun him. Hang on.
杰克 你自己说了 这是辆小面包
Jack, you said it yourself, this is a minivan.
那你赶紧想办法把它变成超跑面包啊
Then you better turn it into a maxivan, pronto.
快来
Let's go!
如果他联♥系♥其他警员 他们就完了
If he calls his buddies, they're screwed.
呼叫调度中心 我是L5号♥车 我在追击
Dispatch, this is Lincoln-5. I'm in pursuit.
我在南行44大道 追击...
I'm southbound on 44 in pursuit of...
呼叫调度中心
Dispatch!
-你做了什么 -干扰了无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
- What'd you do? - Jammed their radio signals.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表