剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
That's a promise.
但我一个人做不到
But I can't do it alone.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
每个人的帮助
Everyone's help.
那么
So...
谁跟我一起
who's with me?
我们都跟你一起
We're all with you.
告诉我们 你需要什么
Just tell us what you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们开工吧
Okay, let's get to work.
把住
Get it.
趴下 趴下
Down! Down! Down!
怎么
Yeah?
不是给你泼冷水
Hey, uh, not to rain on your parade,
但那些人可是在拿AK47扫射呢
but those guys out there are shooting AK-47s.
我知道
I'm aware.
所以即使世上最厚重的门
So, even the heaviest door in the world
也挡不住那样的火力
can't hold up to that kind of firepower.
我们得需要更厚的东西
We're gonna need something thicker.
你说得对
You're right.
我说要更厚的啊
I said something thicker.
他干什么呢
What is he doing?
发挥他的所长
He's doing his thing.
我第一个承认
Look, I'll be the first to admit--
物理很枯燥
physics can be boring,
但物理能让你计算出
but when it allows you to calculate how many sheets
你需要多少张8X11的打印纸
of eight by 11 printer paper you'd need to
阻挡射向你的子弹时
stop a bullet fired at you?
就没那么枯燥了
It gets a lot less boring.
说句老实话
Okay, to be fair,
我是在估算
I'm making some estimates,
从AK47自动步♥枪♥中
but let's say a slug fired
射出的子弹质量为八克
from an AK-47 has a mass of eight grams
速度为每秒780米
and a speed of 780 meters per second.
再算上子弹大小与纸张密度
Factoring in slug size and paper density,
我就能算出阻力 通俗地说就是
I can determine drag force, or in layman's terms:
多少张纸能够减慢子弹的速度
how much a single sheet of paper slows a bullet down.
再运用动能定理公式
Then, using the work-energy principle,
我就能计算出该阻力需要多少距离
I can calculate the distance this drag force would have to work to
使子弹的动能减为零
drop that bullet's kinetic energy to zero.
换个说法就是 完全挡住子弹
Or, put another way, to stop it entirely.
20厘米的纸张厚度
Eight inches of paper.
那么厚就能够阻挡子弹了
That's all we need to stop a bullet.
这里有多少令纸张
How many reams of paper do you have in the building?
不知道 很多
Uh, I don't know. A lot.
很好 全拿来
Perfect. Get it all.
以及所有书
And every book you have.
好 我来吧
Okay, I'll take it.
你要知道 你朋友们会死在这里 莱丽
You know, your friends are going to die in this embassy, Riley.
但你不用死
But you don't have to.
如果你帮我逃走 我能保证你的安全
If you help me escape, I can guarantee your safety.
但如果你等到我朋友们攻进来
But if you wait until my friends get in...
你也听见了
You hear?
他们会攻进来的
They will get in.
你会和其他人一样死去
And you will die like everyone else.
很好 我懂了
Cool, I get it, so...
你觉得我是这个团队的薄弱点
you think I'm the weak link.
所以你能吓唬住我 让我放了你
That you can scare me into doing what my friends won't.
我觉得你够聪明 能看清形势
I think you are smart enough to read the situation.
我能啊
Oh, I am.
但你没看清
But you aren't.
我很难被唬住
I don't scare easily.
至于你的朋友们 你也想错了
And you're wrong about your pals, too.
是吗
Am I?
你在美国大使♥馆♥
You're in a U.S. embassy saying God-knows-what
跟一群美国特工交谈了
to a bunch of American operatives.
你要被人怀疑了
You're tainted now.
在监狱里 这叫"叛徒"
In prison, we call that a narc.
就是专门跟警♥察♥合作的人
Someone who has cooperated with five-O.
他们此刻就认为你是这种人了
That's how they see you now.
如果我是你那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥朋友
If I was one of your terrorist friends,
我会考虑下你都供出什么了
I'd be a little concerned about what you've given up.
没有 我什么都没说
Nothing. I have given up nothing.
对啊
Right.
我知道 你也知道
See, I know that, and you know that.
但他们知道吗
But do they know that?
他们攻击使♥馆♥不是来救你 雅尼斯
They're not attacking the embassy to save you, Janis.
他们攻击使♥馆♥是为了杀你
They're attacking the embassy to kill you.
小心使用锤子
Hey, hey, careful with the hammer.
别砸伤了手指
I don't need you breaking any fingers.
我用过锤子 杰克
I've swung a hammer before, Jack.
但你跟博兹闹别扭后就没用过了
Not since everything went sideways with Bozer.
别跟我说这事没让你分心
Don't tell me you're not distracted.
听着 我懂
Hey, look, I get it.
真的 你俩从小一起长大
I do. You two grew up together.
我也很担心他
I am worried about him, too, you know.
我就是一直在想每次他快弄清♥真♥♥相♥的情形
I just keep thinking about every time he almost figured it out.
他没弄清是好事 信我
It's better that he didn't, believe me.
俗话怎么说来着
You know what they say--
无知活得久
ignorance is how you stay alive.
你想说"无知是福"吧
I think the phrase ends with "Bliss""
这都不重要
Don't matter how it ends.
这些年就是这样 他才活着啊
I know it's what kept him above ground all these years.
嗯 然而代价呢
Yeah, at what price?
我背叛了我最好的朋友
Me betraying my best friend?
虽然有点伤心 我以为我是你最好的朋友
Uh, despite being offended, thinking I was your best friend,
但我还得说一句 "背叛"这词有点重了
I will say this-- "Betrayal" is a harsh word.
你待博兹一直很好
You've done right by Bozer.
你没遵守规定 跟他保持距离
You didn't follow protocol and keep your distance.
因为他是你的好朋友 你爱他
Because he's a good friend, and you love him.
你这人就这样 小麦 你很有爱
That's the thing about you, Mac, you got a big heart.
博兹心里知道这点
And deep down inside, Bozer knows that.
他就是需要些时间想清楚而已
He just needs a little time to clear his head, that's all.
我从没想过如果有人弄清♥真♥♥相♥
I never even considered what it would be like
会是什么样子
the first time somebody figured it out.
比如 家人
I mean, family,
未来的女友 妻子 孩子
future girlfriend, wife, kids?
这份工作是什么意思
What does this job mean?
我什么都不能跟别人说吗
That I can't tell anybody anything?
我要欺骗我最在乎的那些人吗
That I got to lie to the people I care about most?
很可惜 是的
Unfortunately, yeah.
你从事了这行 就要付出这样的代价
That's the price you pay when you're in this line of work.
你可以说谎 也可以说出真♥相♥
Hey, you can lie, or you can tell the truth,
将你爱的人置于险境
and jeopardize the security of your loved ones.
总之 都没那么安全
Either way, it's not that safe.
所以我的感情生活最后都以失败告终
That's the reason every one of my relationships ends up imploding.
总说谎 总没时间
The lies, the not being available.
每次有人联♥系♥你时
It's not that easy just to duck out of the room
不是想接电♥话♥就能接 懂我意思吗
every time the phone rings, you know what I mean?
你听到了吗
You hear that?
-海军陆战队不再猛烈开火了 -对
- The Marines aren't shooting in bursts. - Yeah.
他们单发开火了
They're firing in single shots.
他们快没弹♥药♥了 他们在节省弹♥药♥
They're running out of ammo. They're trying to conserve.
等他们没弹♥药♥了 前门就会被攻陷
Once they dry up, that front gate's gonna fall.
你知道的
You know that.
我们得想办法加固
We need to find a way to fortify it,
让那些陆战队队员进来
get those Marines inside.
好
All right.
很好 卡车还在
Good, truck's still there.
我可以用来穿过大门
We can use it to strike through the gate.
这计划不错 很高兴我能参与
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表