剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Let's go home.
我们去吃点东西吧
Let's go get something to eat.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
不错啊 妹子
Damn, girl.
我感觉自己被耍了
I feel like I'm being played now.
我还是不清楚这个游戏的规则
I still don't know the rules of this game,
但只要我赢下去 就没所谓
but as long as I'm winning.
小麦呢
Where's Mac?
他出差回来后
He came home from his business trip,
扔下行李 就走了
dumped his bag, and took off.
他有时候就这么怪
He's weird like that sometimes.
好了 最后一局
All right. One last shot.
一局定输赢
Winner take all.
我赢了 再给我个号♥码
I win, it's another digit.
你赢了 我就亲自给你下厨
You win, dinner's on Chef Bozer.
要么给你号♥码
So, either you get a number,
要么跟你一起吃晚餐
or you get dinner with me?
怎么感觉都是你赢啊
Sounds like you win either way.
意下如何
What do you say?
准备输吧
Prepare to lose.
妮姬的公♥寓♥
人们说百密难免一疏
They say the best laid plans often go awry.
她说这是哪儿的钥匙了吗
Did she say what this was for?
计划总会乱 总有缺陷
It's messy and imperfect
总是不会按计划走
and things don't always go according to plan.
我上那列火车前 没想放下过去
I wasn't looking to move on when I boarded that train,
但有时你会遇见一个人
but sometimes you meet someone
会让你用另外一种角度看问题
who makes you look at things differently.
因为如果韦克斯勒的事 错不在卡特琳娜
Because if Wexler wasn't Katarina's fault,
也许妮姬也不是我的责任
then maybe Nikki wasn't mine.
但有一件事没变
But one thing that hasn't changed...
我还是打算抓到她
I'm still planning on catching her.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表