剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
根据车胎纹路 应该是...
Based on tread marks, we're looking for...
一辆轿车 美国制♥造♥
a Sedan-- American made,
大概是这四种车型
likely one of these four models.
这是大海捞针
This is impossible.
从这个距离看 每辆轿车都一样
Every sedan looks exactly the same from this distance.
怎么找出抓走小麦的那辆
How are we gonna know which one Mac is in?
我还以为我的牢房♥够小了
And I thought my cell was small.
所以计划成功了
So, the plan worked.
算是吧 我感觉车在驶向
Sort of. I have a feeling we're headed
"暗夜"在墨西哥的住处
for El Noche's compound in Mexico,
但如果我死了 就没办法告诉别人了
but I can't tell anyone where it is if I'm dead.
所以我的首要任务很简单
Which makes my first order of business pretty simple--
尽快想办法求救
find a way to call for help ASAP.
好吧 这听起来有些不靠谱
Okay, this is gonna sound nuts,
但如果我不停地用摩斯密♥码♥敲出杰克的手♥机♥号♥
but if I use Morse code to tap out Jack's phone number over and over,
也许某个退伍军人或下班的警♥察♥能注意到
maybe I can catch the eye of some ex-military or off duty cop
读懂这条信息 愿意打这通电♥话♥
who can read my signal and is willing to make the call.
我知道 机会渺茫
I know, I know, it's a long shot,
但我困在后备箱
but I'm in a trunk,
不用想也知道 车驶向的地方
headed towards what I can only imagine
我会在那里死得很惨
is a very painful death right now.
所以只能靠渺茫的机会了
So, a long shot is all I got.
你这个美♥国♥佬♥还挺有用处的
You seem like an extremely useful gringo.
杀了你真可惜啊
Be a shame to kill you.
我真挺喜欢你的
I actually like you.
但我们有个问题
But we have a problem.
我这人交友甚广
You see, I have a lot of friends.
这些朋友在我被人盯上时就会来警告我
Friends who warn me when someone's coming for me:
墨西哥警方 缉毒局 联调局
Federales, DEA, FBI.
但没人跟我警告过你
No one warned me about you.
如果我有了新敌人
And if I have a new enemy,
我得知道名字
I need to know their name.
你要说出你为谁效力
I need to know who you work for
以及你的身份
and who you are.
不然我会让你体验下生不如死的感觉
Or I will show you just how long i can make a minute last.
听着 你坐牢坐得太久了
Look, too much time behind those walls
变得疑神疑鬼了
has made you paranoid.
没人追捕你
There's nobody hunting you.
我们之前说好的
I mean, we had a deal.
这一招是一篇文章启发了我
You know, I got the idea of this technique from an article I read about
上面讲你们美国人多爱水刑
you Americans and your love of waterboarding.
吸入纯氮气
You see, inhaling pure nitrogen
不会马上杀死你
won't kill you right away--
而是会慢慢毒死你
it'll poison you slowly.
据说感觉像溺水
I'm told it feels like drowning.
极度不舒服
Very uncomfortable.
吸入一点氮气
So after a little of this,
你就会求我
you'll be begging me
连你隐藏最深的秘密都会吐出来
to tell me even your darkest secrets.
说吧 机灵鬼
Come on, smart guy.
这才刚刚开始呢
That was just a taste.
你准备好说出你为谁效力了吗
Are you ready to tell me who you work for?
我准备好告诉你
I'm ready to tell you...
我准备好
I'm ready to...
我准备好
I'm ready to...
我大爱你的小胡子啊
how much I love your mustache.
等你想说了 再叫我
Call me back when he's feeling more talkative.
兄弟
Hey, man.
收到你的信息了
Got your message.
但你得重新学习下摩斯密♥码♥了
You might want to brush up on your Morse code, though,
你好像拼错我名字了
I think you misspelled my name.
进来吧
Hey, boys!
天 他们让你吸了什么
Geez, what they been giving you?
看来你需要睡一觉了
Looks like you could use a nap.
悬赏四百万杀我
$4 million price on my head.
我深感荣幸
I guess I should be flattered.
这钱花得值 麦凯弗先生
Money well spent, Mr. MacGyver.
可惜 过去48小时内
Unfortunately, over the last 48 hours,
缉毒局 墨西哥警方捣毁了你整个组织
the DEA and Federales shut down your entire operation, so,
你现在身无分文了
everything you have is gone.
我的钱没有了
You may have my money,
但我的朋友还在
but you haven't taken my friends.
有很多朋友欠我人情
And there's still plenty of those that owe me favors.
我很期待见你的那些朋友
I look forward to meeting those friends.
老头子
Grandpa...
这是给你的
this came for you.
这是什么
What is it?
你说呢
What does it look like?
这是谁给我的
Who are they from?
一个朋友
A friend.
太好了
Yeah!
他出来了
There he is.
你自♥由♥了
Well, you're a free man.
感觉如何
How's it feel?
监狱待够了 准备好去...
Sick of being here. Ready to be...
去哪都行吧
anywhere else, I think.
"汲汲而生 汲汲而死"
"Get busy living or get busy dying."
我喜欢
I love it! u202d
这之前 整个任务中
You almost... made it the whole mission
你一直都没引用肖克申的台词
without a single Shawshank reference.
时机正好嘛
The timing was right.
是啊 该是带我离开这个鬼地方的时候了
Yeah, the timing's right to get me far, far away from here, I think.
没问题
I can do that.
可以走了吗 小莱
You ready, Ri?
莱丽 我们上路吧
Hey, Riley, let's boogie. Let's go.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it.
你在那里被关了两年吗
You spent two years in there?
我待了六天差点要了我的命
Six days almost killed me.
你要知道 没有你 我们完不成任务
You need to know, I couldn't have done it without you.
所以谢谢你
So, thank you.
准备好离开这里了吗
Ready to get out of here?
太想离开了
You have no idea.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表