剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
为什么这些地方都是一个味儿
Why do these places always smell the same?
我什么都闻不到
I don't smell anything.
是啊 因为你自己就已经是老头味儿了
Yeah, that's 'cause you already smell like an old man.
这是他最近期的照片吗
Is this the most recent picture we have of him?
他50多年前叛逃
He defected almost 50 years ago
此后一直非常低调
and has been laying low ever since.
他又不会在图片分享上发自♥拍♥
It's not like he's posting selfies on Instagram.
只有这张了
That's the best picture we've got.
除非你偷偷在网上
Unless you've been looking for him online
查他来着
without telling us or something.
你想现在说吗
You want to do this right now?
你对我撒谎了 伙计 还指望我说什么
Well, you lied to me, buddy. What can I say?
集中精神 我们得找到奥洛夫
Guys, focus. We need to find Orlov.
特种部队
Spetsnaz.
好像是他
Hey, I think that's him.
不赖啊
Not bad.
天呐 他就是老年版的你
Oh, my God, he's an old you.
老大爷偷车喽
Grandpa theft auto!
我喜欢这哥们
Love this dude.
门上绑电线那招挺妙
The power cord on the door was a nice move.
我真心佩服想用牛排刀
And I truly respect anybody who can try
热启动汽车的人
and hot-wire a car with a steak knife,
但我需要跟你谈谈
but I need to talk to you!
滚开 你个克格勃的混♥蛋♥
Stay away from me, you KGB bastard!
克格勃 我出生前克格勃就被解散了
KGB? KGB was disbanded before I was even born!
奥洛夫博士 是关于火鸟的
Dr. Orlov, it's about Firebird.
Zhar-ptitsa
Zhar-ptitsa!
-Zhar-ptitsa -是的
- Zhar-ptitsa? - Yes.
我需要你的帮助 否则会死很多人
I need your help, or a lot of people are going to die.
这是个聚变反应堆
This is a fusion reactor.
我想给我的祖国提供廉价能源
I wanted to give my country cheap power,
但克里姆林宫只想要更多炸♥弹♥
but all the Kremlin wanted was more bombs.
我已经不再是科学家了
I'm not a scientist anymore.
只是个满墙涂鸦的老头子
Just an old man scribbling on the walls.
根本做不了什么
Makes no difference.
你还是能做点什么的
But you can still make a difference.
我正是因此而叛逃
But that is the reason I defected.
制♥造♥这件武器只有一个目的
A weapon made for one purpose only:
确保如果苏联陷落
to make sure that if the Soviets lost,
全世界也要一起遭殃
the whole world lost with us.
这不是战略 是疯狂
This is not a strategy, it's madness.
冷战后
After Cold War,
它本该被拆除掉的
it was supposed to be decommissioned.
现在这要靠我们了
That's our job now.
是你创造了这个编程语言吧
You created this programming language, right?
对
Yeah.
那么应该只有你一个人
Then I'm pretty sure you're the only one alive
可以告诉我们如何拆除炸♥弹♥
who can tell us how to shut down the bomb.
一旦装置被激活
No, once device has been activated,
了解编程语言
knowing the language
只是成功了一半
is only half of the equation.
还需要密♥码♥
You need the passwords.
密♥码♥
Passwords?
你可以...
You can, like...
破解的吧
crack them or whatever, right?
50年前的机器
On a 50-year-old machine
操作系统是定制的 不太可能
with a custom O.S.-- not likely.
尤其是 一旦输错
Especially when one wrong answer
就是蘑菇云了
equals a mushroom cloud.
谁有密♥码♥
Who has these passwords?
我们那边特别多疑
Our side was so paranoid.
科学家们的职责跟间谍区分开
Scientists had different duties than spies.
就像你俩
Well, like you two, maybe.
你是动脑的
You have the brains, yes?
而你...我看脑容量能小点
And you, I think not so much.
我们需要我的联络人 维克多·莱夫靳
We need my handler, Viktor Levkin.
是他负责项目
The man who ran the program.
他有权限
He had clearance,
只有他知道拆除炸♥弹♥的密♥码♥
and he alone knew the passwords to shut down the bomb.
求你 告诉我他还活着
Please... tell me he's still alive.
是 只剩我俩活着了
Da. We are the only two left.
能带我们去找他吗
Can you take us to him?
我需要电♥话♥
I need a phone.
维克多在哪
So where is this Viktor?
我们时间挺紧的
We're kind of on a clock here.
我们多久能找到他
How long will it take to get to him?
我们有车的
Hey, man, we have a car.
你不用叫优步
You don't need to call Uber, okay?
不是的
Nyet. Nyet!
你干什么...
What are you...?
他都取消三辆车了
That's, like, three rides he's canceled.
我的优步打分要被他拉低了
This guy's killing my Uber score.
为什么把我的手♥机♥给他
Why is he even using my phone in the first place?
因为如果他知道是我 就不会来了
Because he will not come if he knows it's me.
不 拒绝服务 拒绝服务
Nyet! Refuse service! Refuse service!
想得美 哥们
I don't think so, dude.
你干什么呢 行了
What are you doing? Stop.
停下 真的
Stop it, seriously.
住手
Stop!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我喜欢你的派头 伙计 但我们只想谈谈
I like your style, my man, but we're just talking here.
我绝不跟你说话 克格勃的猪猡
I will never talk to you, KGB pig!
他们不是克格勃
They are not KGB.
如果他们是 你会说吗
Like you'd tell me if they were!
我早该知道你会是这样
I should have known you would act like that.
你总是这样
You always act like that.
总是哪样 哪样
Always act like what?! Like what?!
我们1991年之后就没说过话了
We haven't spoken since 1991!
就像个白♥痴♥ 你就这样
Like imbecile! This is what you do.
是你总不将任务相关的重要情报告诉我
You are the one who always fails to share mission-critical intelligence!
古巴 又是古巴的事
Oh, it's Cuba, Cuba all over.
我们说好不提古巴的
We agreed not to talk about Cuba!
就像有人把你俩放进了复印机
It's like someone ran you two through a copy machine,
但你俩出来变成了俩俄♥罗♥斯♥老头儿
but you came out all Russian and wrinkly.
够了
Enough!
只有你俩能够拆除一颗核弹
You two are the only ones who can stop a nuclear bomb.
而且我们现在离目的地还很远
And we're on the wrong side of the planet.
那应该去哪
What is the right side of the planet?
*俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲 你睡得香吗*
*Mother Russia, how are you sleeping?*
*寒冬之中 寒风凛冽*
*Middle winter cold winds blow.*
杰克
Jack.
我也同意你别再唱歌♥了
I second you never singing again.
告诉你
Hey, for your information,
这是经典的铁娘子的《俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲》
that's a classic-- Iron Maiden, "Mother Russia."
我发过誓 绝不回去
I swore I'd never go back.
我们出发后 这都第三次了
That's three times now since we took off.
你是干什么的
So... what are you?
电气工程师
Electrical engineer,
物理学家 机械师
a physicist, mechanic?
第一项
A little bit of, uh, column A,
和第二项都有点
a little bit of column B.
但他不是你
One thing he's not is you.
我们想拆除炸♥弹♥
If we're gonna take down the bomb,
你就得教我你的编码
I need you to teach me your code.
你朋友是动脑的 你是...
So, your friend is brain and you are...?
是啊 我是打手
Oh, yeah, yeah, well, I'm-I'm kind of the muscle.
我保护他 我们是一支团队
You know, I get his back, we're a team.
团队
Team?
你救过他多少次
How many times you save his life?
老实说 他救我的次数大概更多
Well, honestly, he's probably saved mine more,
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表