剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
"This is the Zodiac speaking
坐在轿车里的两位
to the two men in the parked sedan.
你们也许是在监视我
You may be watching me,
但我也在监视你们
but just know that I am watching you.
目前比分 我39 你们0"
Me - 39 You - 0."
好吧 我直说了
All right, I'm gonna go ahead and say it:
我要吓死了
I'm starting to get freaked out here.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, you're not the only one.
分头行动 彻查这里
All right, fan out, clear the place.
虽然我不知道会是怎样的景象
I don't know what I was expecting,
但肯定不是这种
but it wasn't this.
你叫罗纳德·温特
Your name is Ronald Winter.
通常在这种情况下
Normally, in a situation like this,
我应该尽量不告诉你
I'm supposed to give you as little information as possible
我是谁 我知道什么
about who I am and what I know.
但是我要在开始之前 告诉你一些事
But I'm gonna tell you something before we do this little dance,
因为这样你或许就会知道该怎么回答我
because maybe it will inform how you answer me.
温妮莎·弗兰克不止是令人发指的犯罪事件的受害者
Vanessa Frank wasn't just the victim of a gruesome crime.
她对我来说就像女儿一样
She was like a daughter to me.
我想让你明白
I want you to understand
我失去了我看着长大的人
that I just lost someone I watched grow up.
我爱的人
Someone I loved.
我想让你知道我的情绪状态
I want you to know where I'm coming from, emotionally,
一旦你向我撒谎
so that you know the minute you lie to me,
或者犹豫
the minute you hesitate,
或者闪烁其词 我都会知道
the minute you tell me a half-truth, I'm gonna know,
我绝对会带上私人感情处理你
and I'm gonna take that very, very personally.
我刚和送信男好好谈了一番
Had a nice, long chat with your delivery guy.
情况怎样
Oh, yeah?
前后说法对得上 没有前科
Yeah. Story checks out-- no priors.
虽然我很希望他会是我们的重大突破
As much as I was hoping that he was our big break,
但是他唯一有罪的就是
I'm thinking the only thing he's guilty of
想快速挣一百块
is wanting to make a quick hundred bucks.
他至少给你更详细地
Well, did he at least give you
描述了我们的嫌疑人吧
a better description of our suspect?
除了帽子和墨镜
Along with the hat and sunglasses,
他还戴着兜帽
he was wearing a hoodie.
个子很高
He was tall,
但是罗纳德不知道他年龄多大
but Ronald had no idea how old he was.
真是有帮助
Well, that helps.
拜托告诉我 你们有所发现
Please tell me that you found something here,
因为我不能回去告诉莎拉
because I am not going back to Sarah to tell her
我们不知道谁杀了她的女儿
we have no idea who murdered her daughter.
马蒂 我也希望能有更多线索
Matty, I wish we had more,
我们以为有重大发现 但其实只是小儿科
but we were expecting Seven and we got Leave it to Beaver.
好吧 让旧金山警局调查房♥子
Okay. Let SFPD handle the house.
我们重新部署 想想下一步怎么做
Let's regroup and figure out our next move.
杰克
Jack?
你还好吗 兄弟
You okay, buddy?
你知道你思考的时候
You know how you get that faraway look in your eye
-总一副出神的样子吗 -不知道
- when wheels are turning in your head? - No, not really.
你总是这样 现在我明白了
Well, you do it all the time and I'm getting it.
你觉得自己在思考吗 杰克
You think you're thinking, Jack?
是的 这次相信我
Yeah. Yeah, go with me on this one.
这听起来是一个简单的问题
It's gonna sound like a board game question,
是什么让一个连环杀手
but what is it about a serial killer
这么难找
that makes 'em so hard to find, huh?
他们外表很平常
They look perfectly normal on the outside
因为他们想掩盖
because they're trying to cover up
-内心的企图 -正是
- what's going on on the inside. - Exactly.
一部讲述完美家庭的影片
这里就像电影《天才小麻烦》中一样
This place is Leave It To Beaver...
擦碗布整齐地叠放在水槽边
dish towels folded perfectly on the sink.
沙发和坐垫看起来就像...
The couch... cushions look like
从来没人坐过
they ain't never even been sat on, man.
看看这个
And look, look.
这是买♥♥相框时自带的照片
That's the stock photo that came with the frame.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我也有一个
Well, because I have this one.
一切都太过完美
It's all too perfect.
像是精心设计过
Like it's been staged.
像是完美的表面下隐藏着恐怖玄机
Like something horrible may be lying just beneath the surface.
正是
Exactly.
无线信♥号♥♥只是无线电波
Wi-Fi signals are just radio waves.
无线电波最厉害的地方
And the cool thing about radio waves
就在于能够穿透墙壁
is that they can travel through walls.
利用盘状物将电波聚拢
Now, with... a dish to focus the waves
用扬声器将反射波
and a speaker to turn the reflections
转换为声音
that bounce back into sound,
我们就可以...
we can...
就可以看到墙那边的情况
You can see through walls.
对 确切说是听到
Yeah. Or hear through them, really.
书架后有个很大的空间
There's a large open space behind this.
眼力真棒
Good eye.
我们好像找到本案罪犯了
Well, I think we found our guy.
对
Yeah.
1968, '69.
旧金山十二宫杀手
湖边杀人案新线索
这些是《旧金山纪事报》
These are the original San Francisco Chronicle articles
对十二宫杀手谋杀案的原始报道
on the Zodiac murders.
要么这里是供奉最初的十二宫杀手的神龛
So either this is a shrine to the original Zodiac
要么这人就是杀手本人
or this guy is the original.
这些显然不是老照片
These photos clearly aren't vintage.
是用电脑打印的
They've been printed off of a computer
并且是近期所拍
and they're recently taken.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
他一直在监视受害者们
He's been scouting his victims.
就像对温妮莎所做的那样
Like he did with Vanessa.
他观察了她数周
He's been watching her for weeks.
而她毫无察觉
She's had no idea.
马蒂 如果你想去外面待会儿...
Matty, if, uh, you want to step outside, maybe...
不
u202dNo.u202c
不 抓住这个混♥蛋♥的关键就在这里
No, the key to catching this bastard is somewhere in this room
我们一定得找出来
and we're gonna find it.
-那是个笔记本吗 -是
- Is that a laptop? - u202dYeah.u202c
需要把莱丽叫来处理吗
Uh, do we need to get Riley in here on this thing?
不用 连密♥码♥保护都没有
No need to. It's not even password protected
他也许从没想过有人会找到这里
I don't think this guy ever expected anyone to find this place.
看起来是邮件 很多邮件
Okay. Well, it looks like e-mails. A lot of 'em.
上面写的什么
What do they say?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
这应该是最初的十二宫杀手用过的暗码
This is the code the original Zodiac used, I believe.
博兹说 部分已经被破解
According to Bozer, some of these were deciphered,
但剩下部分连国安局和中情局都束手无策
but others not even the NSA or CIA could crack.
他们那儿没有像莱丽这样的高手
Hey, neither organization had themselves a Riley.
发挥她的作用吧
Let's utilize her.
我们得尽快把笔记本的磁盘映像拷贝给她
We need to get a disk image of this laptop to her ASAP.
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-我叫人来取证 -好
- I'm calling forensics. - Good.
这个十二宫杀手
So our Zodiac...
将原版的杀人手法模仿得细致入微
copies the original down to the smallest detail--
连穿的鞋子都一样
even wears antique boots.
却用笔记本来发邮件
But now he's sending him e-mails over a laptop?
有什么是我没想到的吗
I'm... Am I missing something here?
真正的问题是...
I think the real question is...
他是在跟谁通信
who was he corresponding with?
原因是什么
And why?
伙计 有什么发现
Hey, buddy, what do you got?
现在吗
Right now?
我是十二宫杀手
坐在轿车里的两位 你们或许是在监视我
但是 我也在监视你们
情况不容乐观
A serious case of the heebie-jeebies.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表