剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
I'm gonna reserve my right not to believe anything...
怀疑的权利
that you say.
妮姬想单独见买♥♥家
Nikki wanted to meet the buyer alone.
她觉得我们在交易后见面
She thought it would be safer if we met up
更安全 我发誓
after the transaction. I swear.
"我发誓" 不是吧
"I swear"? Really?
为什么你们这种人
Why do guys like you always
总想让我们这种人相信你很老实
try to convince guys like me that you're honest?
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你不老实
You're not honest.
所以你现在两腿之间
That's why you got another tool
还有把气钉枪
between your legs right now.
你是怎么说服妮姬合作的
What did you do to get Nikki to cooperate?
你怎么威胁她的
What did you threaten her with?
我没有
I didn't.
如果你没有她的把柄
Nikki would never do this
她绝不会做这种事
unless you had something on her.
查查她母亲名下的布拉格银行账户吧
Look for a bank account in Prague in her mother's name.
里面有五百万呢
You'll find $5 million in there.
你朝她开枪时
When you shot her,
第一枪是空枪
the first round was a blank.
她坚持要我们在交易后帮她销声匿迹
She insisted we make her disappear after the transaction.
这是必须条件
It was non-negotiable.
我呢
And me?
她不想让你受伤 但是
She wanted you unhurt, but hey...
她知道事情变糟 就会采取非常手段
she understood it might get messy, if necessary.
收集够了吗
You got enough?
声音克隆完毕
英语的每个音素都齐了
Every phoneme in the English language.
你们做了什么
What did you do?
查一下最后一通电♥话♥
Check the last call on that.
肯定是妮姬
It's going to be Nikki.
伊莱扎·比斯汀格
伊莱扎·比斯汀格
Eliza Pittsinger.
我会选碧昂斯当假名 但各有所爱嘛
I would have chose beyoncé as an alias, but hey...
打给她
Call her.
伊莱扎·比斯汀格
你现在不该联♥系♥我
We shouldn't be talking right now.
我搞定了你的朋友们
I took care of your friends.
他们不会再来捣乱了
They're not going to be bothering us anymore.
别再打给我
Don't call me again.
纽约见
I'll see you in New York.
追踪失败 网络电♥话♥
抱歉
Sorry.
是网络电♥话♥ 使用的是洋葱路由器[抵御流量分♥析♥]
Call was voice over IP, routed using TOR.
无法追踪
No way to trace it.
背景音中有飞机的声音 她在机场
There were planes in the background. She's at an airport.
我查下旧金山国际机场的手♥机♥发射塔
All right, I'll look for cell towers at San Francisco International.
不 她不在机场
No, no, she's not at SFO.
听起来是小型引擎 不是民用飞机
Those engines were too small to be commercial.
是贝尔骑兵号♥直升机
I heard a Bell Ranger.
我们该寻找私人机场
I think we're looking for a private airport,
飞机和直升机都可以起飞的地方
one that services planes and choppers.
查到了
Got something.
在圣卡洛斯 去那里要十分钟
It's in San Carlos, ten minutes from here.
打给索顿 让她禁飞那个区域的所有飞机
Call Thornton, tell her to ground all airplanes in the area.
不能让病毒离开本市
We can't let that virus leave the city.
坐稳
Hang on.
圣卡洛斯机场
-小麦 -我看见了
- Mac! - Yeah, I see it.
"魔法大♥师♥"这是要去哪儿
Where's Mr. Wizard going?
他应该是要拦下飞机
I think he's going to stop that thing.
他要怎么拦下一架飞机啊
How's he gonna stop an airplane?
我知道你是怎么想的
Yeah, I know what you're thinking.
这很疯狂 而且呢
This is insane. And guess what?
我还恐高
I'm afraid of heights.
但干这行有时会不可避免地遇到危急情况
But, this is one of those man-up moments in my line of work,
这时就必须拿出男人样子
that sometimes can't be avoided.
电路
液压系统
起落架
我们遇到个问题
All right, we got a problem.
起落架收不起来了
Landing gear retraction has failed.
手动操作也没反应
Manual is not responsive either.
圣卡洛斯机场控制中心
San Carlos Airport control,
这里是X光7号♥ 请求紧急降落
this is X-RAY-7 requesting emergency landing.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你朋友比你疯多了
Your friend just beat you in the mad dog crazy department.
真高兴你又跟我说话了
I'm glad you're talking to me again.
别嘚瑟
Don't get cocky.
这里只剩你了
You're the only other one here.
也对
Good point.
走 快走
Come on, come on.
放下枪 妮姬
Drop the gun, Nikki.
立刻放下 不然我发誓
Now! Or I swear to God,
这次你真的会中弹
I will put one in you for real this time.
你想朝他开枪
You want to shoot him,
就得先从我的尸体上踏过
you're gonna have to go through me.
动手吧
Go ahead.
你已经派人杀过我一次了
You already had me killed once.
病毒在哪儿
Where's the virus?
在哪儿
Where is it?
把这里搜个底朝天
Tear this place apart.
没问题
You got it.
这一切都是谎言吗
Was everything a lie?
我们不是
Not us.
那为什么
Then why?
我以为你是为了做好事而牺牲
I thought you died trying to do something good.
你才是英雄 小麦
You were always the hero, Mac.
我不是
Not me.
病毒不在这里吧
It's not here, is it?
各位 别找了
Guys, stop looking.
她已经卖♥♥了
She already sold it.
妮姬还活着 本杰明·陈消失了
So, Nikki's alive. Benjamin Chen is in the wind
而我们不知道他将在何时何地释放病毒
and we don't know when or where he's gonna unleash that virus.
-我知道这看起来很糟 -很糟
- I know it looks bad... - Bad?!
杰克 很糟是指不小心撞死了邻居的狗
Jack, bad is when you accidentally run over your neighbor's dog.
这可是一场毁灭世界的大灾难啊
This is a damn catastrophe of biblical proportions.
伊莱扎·比斯汀格
Eliza Pittsinger.
我会选碧昂斯当假名 但各有所爱嘛
I would've chose Beyoncé as an alias, but hey.
是这里 目标是旧金山
It's here. The target's San Francisco.
陈打算在这里释放病毒吧
Chen's planning on releasing the virus here, isn't he?
你错了
You're wrong.
是东京
It's Tokyo.
你说谎
Oh, you're lying.
伊莱扎·A·比斯汀格
Eliza A. Pittsinger.
我在肯德里克手♥机♥上看到的
I saw it on Kendrick's phone,
但我现在才意识到
but I didn't realize it until now.
比斯汀格在1907年旧金山地震纪念日
Pittsinger wrote a poem in 1907 on the anniversary
写了一首诗
of the San Francisco earthquake.
三千多人因大火丧生
Over 3,000 people died in the fires.
有时想要修复 就必须先清除
Sometimes a purge is necessary to fix what's broken.
别装作是为了理念
Don't pretend this was about ideology.
你这么做是为了钱
You did this for a payday.
小麦 你就没问过自己
Mac, did you ever ask yourself
为什么政♥府♥想要那件武器吗
why our government wants that weapon?
他们打算怎么使用呢
What are they planning on doing with it?
我们没时间了 小麦
We're running out of time here, Mac.
即使你找到了
Even if you find it,
我效力的那些人也会不顾一切地夺回来
the people I work for will stop at nothing to get it back.
那就走着瞧吧
We'll see about that, won't we?
别再耍花样了 陈在哪里
No more games. Where's Chen?
你该走了
You should leave.
不可能
Well, that's not gonna happen.
我哪儿也不去
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表