剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
All right, fine.
交易取消
Deal's off.
看来我要把你那三个朋友都杀了
Guess I'll kill all of your friends after all.
杀莱丽很容易
Riley's easy.
帕特丽夏 就是再补一枪了
And Patricia's just cleanup at this point.
杰克
Jack, well...
我最喜欢干掉兰利的精英了
I always like killing Langley's best.
但说实话 麦凯弗
But let's be honest, MacGyver.
没人像你这么厉害
There is nobody quite like you.
我得说 麦凯弗
I have to say, MacGyver.
这么多年 就这个周五过得最刺♥激♥了
This is the most exciting Friday I've had in years.
你还是看下监视屏吧
You might want to check your monitor.
还觉得好玩儿吗
Still having a fun day?
想不到吧 马脸男[刽子手]
Surprise, surprise, hatchet face.
事实证明 只要有莱丽这种神队友
You know, it turns out, remote sniper rifles can be hacked
遥控狙♥击♥枪♥分分钟拿下
if you've got a Riley on your squad.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
结束了
It's over.
拜托 麦凯弗
Come on, MacGyver.
我们斗得这么"愉快"
All the fun we've had,
你不想看我被枪打死吗
and you don't want to see me get blown away?
我不指望你这种人能懂
You know, I don't expect someone like you to understand this,
但我不想今天有人死
but I don't want anyone to die today.
跪下
On your knees.
从来没有人抓到过我
You know, no one's ever caught me before.
见鬼了
Hell,
从来没人能从我的枪口下逃生
no one's ever survived me before.
你太牛了 安格斯·麦凯弗
So impressed with you, Angus MacGyver.
我还不知道你叫什么名字
You know, I still don't know your name.
像我♥干♥这行干得久了
When you've been in the business as long as I have,
就会收集一堆名字
you collect a lot of names.
如果非要我选
Guess if I had to pick one,
我一直很喜欢"魔多克"这名字
I've always been partial to Murdoc.
希望我们很快能再见面
I do hope we get to see each other again soon.
博兹 我很抱歉
Look, Bozer, I'm sorry.
我当时立马就该跟你道歉的
And I should've said that right away.
当我了解妮姬的真面目后
When I found out the truth about Nikki,
我怅然若失
I felt... lost.
背叛感油然而生
I felt betrayed.
我回想了我们在一起的每一个瞬间
I went over every moment we'd spent together,
想知道她是从什么时候开始骗我的
trying to figure out when the lying started.
这一切是否都是谎言
If any of it was even real.
她这么欺骗我了
And what she did to me...
而我竟也这么欺骗你了
I did the same thing to you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你还活着就好
I'm just glad you're alive.
博兹说得对
Bozer was right.
我那么对他确实不公平
What I did to him wasn't fair.
我骗了他
I wasn't honest.
鉴于这点
And because of that,
他今后的生活会彻底改变
his life after today will never be the same.
我不知道他还会不会再信我
I don't know if he'll ever trust me again.
我得再赢回他的信任
That's something I'm gonna have to earn back.
我想人们说得对
I guess it's true what they say,
有时候 你会伤害到...
sometimes you hurt the ones you...
妮姬
Nikki?
小麦
Hey, Mac.
面对面见到你真好
It's good to see your face.
点单吗
Can I get something for you?
我不点了 谢谢
Oh, no, I'm fine, thanks.
但给他再来杯咖啡
But he'll have another coffee.
加两份糖
Two sugars.
好
All right.
马上就来
Be right back.
你要在这里杀了我吗
You just gonna shoot me right here?
众目睽睽之下
With all these people as witnesses?
你怎么知道这些人都只是普通顾客
How do you know they're all here for the peach cobbler?
不管你怎么想
Despite what you may think,
我不希望你死
I don't want you dead.
这事我还是相信那个持枪的变♥态♥杀手吧
I'm just gonna trust the other gun-toting psychopath on this one.
你应该认识他
I think you might know him
因为你雇了他来杀我所有的朋友
'cause you hired him to kill all my friends.
小麦 你知道我不会那么对你
Mac, you know I could never do that to you.
如果你真不希望我死 就放下枪
Put that gun away if you really don't want me dead.
迫不得已 我还是会开枪的
If I have to use it, I will.
但我来找你是另有原因
But that's not why I'm here.
小麦
Mac,
我派人在里斯本给你的钥匙还在吗
do you still have the key I sent you in Lisbon?
很好
Good.
你很快就能用上了
You'll need it soon.
等时机到了 我保证
When the time comes, I promise you,
这把钥匙能解开你心中所有的疑惑
it'll answer every question you have.
我唯一的疑惑就是
The only question I have
为什么
is why?
小麦
Mac.
不是吧
Come on.
这不能是唯一的疑惑吧
That can't be the only question.
你就没想过波克奥夫出了什么事吗
Did you ever ask yourself what happened to Burkoff?
你知道出了什么事
You know what happened.
波克奥夫在撤离时被杀了
Burkoff was killed in exfil.
他坐的直升机在叙利亚被击毙
His chopper was shot down in Syria.
谁告诉你的 索顿吗
And who told you that? Thornton?
总那么天真 小麦
Always the boy scout, Mac.
总觉得事情非黑即白
Everything is black and white to you.
你从没想过自己是否为正义的一方
You never even stop to wonder if you're on the right side.
一个用枪指着我的逃犯还有脸说这话
Says the fugitive pointing a gun at a government agent.
听着
Look,
信不信由你 我不是来伤害你的
believe it or not, I'm not here to hurt you
也不是来为自己开脱的
or defend what I did.
我是来警告你的
I'm here to warn you.
魔多克失败了 但下一个派来的杀手却未必
Murdoc failed, but the next person they send might not.
你 杰克 接替我的那个女孩
You, Jack, my replacement.
博兹
Bozer.
你们永远都不会安全
You'll never be safe.
我就是...
I just...
我得告诉你一声
I had to let you know.
"礼尚往来"
Let me return the favor.
认出这是哪儿了吗
You recognize this?
你清楚我能认出
You know I do.
你不碰我的家人 我就不打你的家人主意
Stay away from my family and I'll stay away from yours.
你干不出这种事 小麦
This isn't you, Mac.
也许吧
Maybe not.
但是你教我的 每个人都有另一面
But it was you who taught me that we all have other sides.
所以我建议你回到你效命的那个组织
So I suggest you go back to the people you work for
说服他们别动我们
and convince them to stand down.
我们后会有期
I'll see you around.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表