剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
拿着
Hold on to this.
电池
拿面粉干什么
What's with the flour?
没有"兔子洞"可躲时 就能用上了
For when we run out of rabbit hole.
这边走
This way.
走
Let's go.
这边走 快走 快点
This way. Faster, faster.
除非你打算最后让我吃上一千个煎饼
Unless this plan ends with me eating a thousand pancakes,
不然我不喜欢这主意
I don't like it.
很好 继续晃
Perfect, keep shaking it out.
说真的 面粉有什么用
Seriously, what's the flour for?
浓度高时 空气和面粉很易燃
In a high concentration, the air and the flour are very flammable.
好了 莱丽 走
All right, Riley, go!
-可以了吗 -对 你走吧
- We good? - Yeah, go ahead.
维克多 发生什么事了
Viktor, what happened?
他们早知道安全屋和地下道
They knew about the safe house and the tunnel.
奥洛夫呢
Where's Orlov?
他们抓走他了
They took him.
他们抓走了亚力克斯
They took Alexei.
没有他 阻止不了爆♥炸♥啊
We can't stop the bomb without him.
科索沃 私人机场
谁能告诉我 你是怎么成功拿到设备
Who can tell me how you manage to get the device
却弄丢了知道怎么使用的人
and lose the only guy that knows how to use it?
他们当时在等我们...
They were waiting for us when we...
我们尽力了
There wasn't anything we could do.
是我的错 我辜负了奥洛夫
It was my fault. I failed Orlov.
这是维克多·莱夫靳
This is Viktor Levkin.
-前克... -克格勃成员
- Former KG... - KGB.
我在奥洛夫的档案报告上看过他的名字
I saw his name in Orlov's debrief.
他怎么在这儿
What's he doing here?
他知道解除炸♥弹♥的密♥码♥
He knows the passwords to disarm the bomb.
多亏了他 我们才拿到了核按钮手提箱
And he's the reason we have the Cheget.
也因为他 我们才有了这个
He's also the only reason we have this.
从那些想杀我们的特种兵身上拿到的
Got it off the Spetsnaz who tried to kill us.
谢甫琴科的手下通过加密手♥机♥进行联♥系♥
Sevchenko's men are communicating using encrypted phones.
因为这是现代产品 所以我可以黑进去
And since this was made in my lifetime, I can hack it.
我们现在有了密匙
And now we have the encryption key.
很好
Good.
解密这个
Crack this.
我从谢甫琴科的送货人身上拿到的
I took this off Sevchenko's courier.
已经交给凤♥凰♥总部的技术部匹配了
It's been giving our techs back at Phoenix fits.
好 我收到了撤离指令
Okay. I've got exfil instructions
包括友军 爆♥炸♥范围 最短安全距离
for friendlies, blast radius, minimum safe distance
以及定位坐标
and GPS coordinates.
谢甫琴科要袭击的目标位置
The location of Sevchenko's target.
那是邦德斯蒂尔基地
That is Camp Bondsteel,
美军在科索沃的军事基地
U.S. Army base outside of Kosovo.
谢甫琴科刚发的吗
Sevchenko just sent this?
他是让人撤离
He's telling his people to get clear.
他要今天引爆♥炸♥弹
He's going to detonate the bomb today.
奥洛夫博士
Dr. Orlov.
跟你的孩子打个招呼吧
Say hello to your child.
被锁了半个世纪
Locked away for over half a century.
现在该完成它的使命了
Now free to fulfill its destiny.
这真是个杰作
It is a masterpiece.
而你就是个艺术家
And you are an artist.
我是来要你完成下一批杰作的
I am here to commission your next great works.
我想让你再制♥造♥一些
I want you to build me more.
我绝对不会
The hell I will.
但你还活着 就因为你还有这个用处
But this is the only reason you're still alive.
我收集铀元素好几年了
I've been amassing uranium for years.
我们终于要去完成
We are finally going to do
前苏联很早之前就该干的事了
what the Soviet Union should have done long ago:
不仅是重启冷战 还要结束冷战
not just restart the Cold War, but finish it.
而这次 俄♥罗♥斯♥会赢
And this time, Russia will win.
你疯了
You are insane.
我死也不会帮你
I'd rather die than help you.
我一直很喜欢挑战 博士
I've always enjoyed a challenge, Doctor.
基地进入高度戒备状态了
The base is on high alert.
所有非必要人员都撤离了
All nonessentials are being evacuated.
爆♥炸♥处理小组会再搜一次
EOD is gonna do another sweep,
但他们说核弹不在那里
but they're saying that nuke isn't there.
"火鸟"不是手术刀
Wait, Firebird isn't a scalpel,
而是大锤
it's a sledgehammer.
就算基地是目标
Just because the base is the target
炸♥弹♥也不需要放在那里
doesn't mean that the bomb is physically there.
我来调出那个区域的卫星图像
I'm pulling up satellite imagery of the area.
我们要寻找爆♥炸♥范围内的区域
We're looking for anything within the blast radius,
基地周围三公里以内的地方
about three klicks in every direction around the base.
等下 停下
Hold on, wait a minute.
瞧那间工厂
Look at that factory.
也许是间杂草丛生的废工厂
It may be overgrown and abandoned,
但看看那些地
but check out that dirt.
那些车胎痕迹是刚留下的
Those are fresh tire treads right there, man.
谢甫琴科肯定在那里
That's got to be where Sevchenko is.
要么是这里 要么是碰见"特种部队开大会"了
Either this is it or we've run across a Spetsnaz convention.
箱子是空的
The crate's empty.
炸♥弹♥肯定在楼里
That bomb must be in the building.
会在顶楼
It'll be on the top floor.
高度可以扩大爆♥炸♥范围
Elevation will maximize blast radius.
他们肯定带奥洛夫跟炸♥弹♥过来了
They must have brought Orlov here with the bomb.
我们现在进去
We move now.
等下
Hang on, now.
你这份拼劲儿很棒 维克多 真的
I appreciate your enthusiasm, Viktor, I really do,
但我们不能从正门冲进去 对吧 小麦
but we can't exactly go walking in the front door, can we, Mac?
不能
No.
但我们能开进去
But we can drive.
我绝不会
I'll never...
帮你
help you.
你会的
Oh, but you will.
我们会复辟俄♥罗♥斯♥昔日的辉煌
We are going to bring Russia back to greatness.
不然我就杀了你们家所有人
Or I will wipe your entire family off the face of the Earth.
你侄子住在诺夫哥罗德
I see your nephew lives in Novgorod
他有一个妻子 三个女儿
with his wife and three daughters.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
收拾一下
Pack up.
我们带他一起走 让他琢磨怎么选吧
We're taking good doctor with us while he considers his options.
15分钟后 到达最短安全距 各位
15 minutes until minimum safe distance, gentlemen.
我们走吧
Let's be on our way.
我找到奥洛夫和炸♥弹♥了
I got Orlov and the bomb.
炸♥弹♥倒计时呢
It's counting down.
他在那儿撑不了多久 小麦
He's not gonna last long out there, Mac.
我知道
I know.
有人来了
We got company.
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
过奖
Thanks.
你刚才是使出"大金刚"那招砸了那两人吗
Did you just Donkey Kong those two guys?
-是啊 -太厉害了
- Yeah. - That was awesome.
掩护我
Cover me
-我让你拉你就拉 -好
- Pull that when I tell you. - Okay.
拉
Now!
不能让谢甫琴科逃了
S-Sevchenko must not escape.
他有原材料制♥造♥更多炸♥弹♥
He has material for more bombs!
上校 我们需要十分钟撤离爆♥炸♥区
Colonel, we need ten minutes to get out of the blast zone.
如果现在不走 就走不了了
If we don't leave now, we'll never make it.
女士优先
Ladies first.
亚力克斯
Alexei. ?
时间这事最大的问题是
The biggest problem with time
不能制♥造♥出更多时间
is that you never make more of it,
不过一切顺利时也没事
which is fine when everything's going your way.
但说实话 我们什么时候顺利过
But let's be honest, when does that ever happen?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表