剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
小时候 我被教导绝不要往电源插座里插金属
As a kid, I was taught never to stick anything metal in an outlet,
这是好建议
and that's very good advice.
但他们可没说不能把插座完全扯出来
But they didn't say anything about pulling out the outlet entirely
然后把金属物件伸进后面的空间里
and sticking something metal into the empty space behind it
好把锁住你的屋子的
so you could get to the electrical wiring
墙壁里的电线给勾出来
hidden in the wall of the room you're locked inside.
带状电缆可以便捷地将一堆
Flat-ribbon cable is a convenient way to bundle a bunch of wires
插♥进♥同一原件的电线聚集起来
that are all going to the same component.
比如能打开磁锁门的
Say a security keypad
系统已锁
密♥码♥锁键盘
that unlocks a magnetically sealed door.
一般来说
Now, ordinarily,
五位密♥码♥要破解很久
a five-digit code would take forever to crack.
有十万种可能
It has 100,000 possible combinations.
但如果你在这儿工作 已经知道密♥码♥了
But if you work here and you already know the code,
那就只需要把密♥码♥输进去
then it's just a matter of punching it in.
准许通行
你怎么才出来
What took you so long?
我以为你去追查线索了
I thought you were out chasing leads.
不 不 我要照顾你
No. No, I watch your back.
这是我的工作 记得吗 我们说过的
That's my job, remember? We talked about this.
我不会被关在一间屋子里
I'm not gonna be stuck in a room
妮姬雇佣的杀手还在外面呢
while the killer that Nikki hired is out on the loose.
别紧张 我不是来阻止你的
Relax. I'm not here to stop you.
我是来给你开车的
I'm here to drive you.
我们去哪
Where we going?
-索顿要气死了 -小帕吗
- Thornton's gonna be pissed. - Who, Patti?
不会 她会忘记的
Nah, she'll get over it.
怎么了
What is it?
一个屏蔽号♥码发的短♥信♥
It's a text from a blocked number.
"很少听到丧气的话"
"Where seldom is heard a discouraging word."
那是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
《牧场是我家》的歌♥词
Well, it's a lyric, from "Home on the Range."
我知道 我喜欢那首歌♥ 但什么意思
Yeah, I know, I love the track, but what does it mean?
他是在告诉我他在哪
He's telling me where he is.
有事吗
Can I help you?
你好 我是麦凯弗工作上的朋友
Hey, there. I'm a friend of MacGyver's, from work.
他在家吗
Is he home?
洛杉矶 405高速
没错 这里就是大爷...
That's right, you've reached the man...
拜托 博兹 接电♥话♥
Come on, Bozer, pick up the phone!
很高兴终于认识你了 维尔特
It's great to finally meet you, Wilt.
麦凯弗在公♥司♥经常提起你
I've heard so much about you at the office from MacGyver.
叫我博兹吧 大家都这么叫
Call me Bozer. Everyone does.
你和小麦一起工作多久了
So, uh, how long have you and Mac been working together?
几个月了
A few months now.
那你一定认识妮姬
So I guess you knew Nikki.
是啊
I did.
-我还没从那次事故里缓过来呢 -是啊
- I still can't get over the accident. - u202dYeah.
-太惨了 -是啊
- It's tragic, what happened. - Yeah.
事故之后 他就变了
My boy hasn't been the same since it happened.
你在智囊团究竟做什么
What, exactly, do you do at the think tank?
人力资源
Human resources.
你负责雇人
So you hire people.
我更像是"刽子手"[整顿员工]
No, I'm more of a hatchet man.
我就回来 你自便
I'll be right back. Make yourself at home.
麦凯弗来电
他肯定没事的
I'm sure he's fine.
你也知道博兹
You know how Bozer is,
他大概就是把电♥话♥落哪了
he probably just forgot his phone somewhere.
他忘记穿裤子也不会落下手♥机♥
He'd forget to put on his pants before he'd forget his phone.
是我家座机
That's my land line.
博兹 你没事吧
Bozer, tell me you're okay.
不知道 你一个单位的朋友来了
I don't know. One of your friends from work is here.
我有种强烈的"我车里有糖"[怪蜀黍]的感觉
I'm getting a real "I've got candy in my van" kind of vibe.
博兹 那不是我朋友 你得...
Boze, that's not my friend. You need to--
把电♥话♥放下 维尔特
Put the phone down, Wilt.
你看我像一句话重复两遍的人吗
Do I look like a man who asks twice?
博兹 博兹
Bozer. Bozer?
博兹
Bozer!
很好
That's good.
这些做工真好
Now, that is really good.
乔治·华盛顿吧
George Washington, right?
是
Yeah.
你在哪找到的
Where'd you find it?
我做的
I made it.
你找到自己的职业了
You really found your calling, man.
我认识一些人 能让你的技艺派上用场
I know some people who could put your skills to good use
如果你需要工作...
if you're ever looking for a job or, well,
前提是你不死掉
you know... if you aren't dead.
听着 我不知道你和小麦
Look, man, I don't know what's going on
在公♥司♥有什么不愉快
between you and Mac at the office,
但我真不想掺和
but I'd really like to stay out of it.
我以为你说什么妮姬和智囊团
I thought all that talk about Nikki and the think tank
不过是出于谨慎
was just you being careful.
现在我知道
Now I realize you have no idea
你真是什么都不知道啊
what's going on, do you?
档案里说你俩是好死党
The file said that you two were best friends,
你是他掩护身份的一部分
that you were part of his cover, but...
但你真不知道麦凯弗的身份
you have no idea who MacGyver really is.
是吧
Do you?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这下有趣了
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
看来室友回家了
Sounds like roomie's home.
别动
Stay!
他在哪
Where is he?
趴下
Get down!
小麦 怎么回事
Mac, what the hell is going on?!
戴着我的乔治·华盛顿面具的人是谁
And who is this guy wearing my George Washington mask?!
博兹 我不会让你有事的
Look, Bozer, I'm gonna get you through this.
你保持冷静就行
You just need to stay calm.
这太不爱国了 好啊 博兹
This feels so un-American. What up, Boze?
你怎么有枪 他怎么有枪
Why do you have a gun?! Why does he have a gun?!
拜托告诉我 你也有枪
Please tell me you got a gun, too!
我从没不用枪
Uh, I never use 'em.
杰克 这事结束之前 我要跟着你
Jack, I'm gonna hang with you until this is over.
恐怕要很快结束了
Which may be sooner than you think,
小麦 我要没弹♥药♥了
'cause, Mac, I'm running out of ammo here.
你拿酒瓶子干什么
Why the hell you grabbing wine bottles?
我需要你打开酒瓶
I need you to open these
每瓶倒出大概三分之一
and pour out about a third each.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
经常玩酒瓶火箭
I used to play with bottle rockets.
高压水能把火箭射出
High-pressure water would shoot out of the rocket
让它飞入天空
and send it soaring into the sky.
但我从未拿红酒瓶试过
But I've never tried it with wine bottles before.
你或许该开始担心了
You might want to start worrying,
妮姬的那人似乎弹♥药♥充足
'cause I think Nikki's guy is loaded for bear,
而我只剩不到半个弹匣了
and I got less than half a mag left here.
妮姬 你的妮姬吗
Wait, Nikki? Your Nikki?
-对 -妮姬不是死了吗
- Yeah. - u202dBut Nikki's dead.
-妮姬还活着 -对
- Nikki's alive? - Yes!
-她认识这疯子 -对
- She knows this psycho? - That's right.
我们认为是她雇了他
We think she hired him.
30秒
30 seconds.
没有30秒了
We ain't got 30 seconds!
我没子弹了
I'm out of ammo.
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
我们死定了
We're dead.
趴下 傻子
Get down, fool!
对我有点信心
Have some faith.
你看到他了吗
You see him?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表