剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
you do your thing, and I do the punching, all right?
我可没去拿曲别针和口香糖
You don't see me going around making bombs out of paper clips
做炸♥弹♥吧 没有吧
and chewing gum, do you? No.
这让我不爽
It frustrates me, man.
我...
I mean...
干什么
What?
政♥府♥给你们多少钱
How much is the government paying you guys, huh?
我能给你们三倍
I'll triple it
还免费送一张武当派专辑
and throw in a rare Wu-Tang album for free.
我们只需要D77恐♥怖♥分♥子♥及其下起袭击的情报
Look, all we need from you is intel on the D-77 terrorists and their next attack.
袭击 我什么都不知道
Attack? I don't know anything.
我就是个管钱的
I'm just their money man.
我还是要揍他
Yeah, I'm punching him anyway.
你别想逃 白♥痴♥
It's coming, fool.
别想逃
It's coming.
我们走吧
Now, let's get out of here.
你要马上告诉我们 怎么找到D77
You are gonna tell us how to find D-77 right now.
哥们 我说了
Bro, I told you,
我只负责钱
I just handle their money, all right?
我知道账号♥ 余额
I know account numbers, balances,
不知道他们在哪 有什么计划
not where they are or what they're planning.
你们喜欢船吗
But, hey, you guys like boats?
我可以给你们两艘 全新 超赞的...
I can get you two brand-new, murdered out...
狙击手
Sniper!
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
别让我死
Please don't let me die.
莱丽 遇到狙击手袭击
Riley, we're taking sniper fire.
能看到枪手吗
Can you get a visual on the shooter?
看到了 就一人
Got him. One dude,
在屋顶上 好大一挺枪
on the roof, big-ass gun.
看来D77派人盯着他们的管钱人来着
Looks like D-77 was keeping an eye on their money man.
如果没有雷夫解释 分♥析♥这些东西
It's gonna take months to sift through this stuff
需要数月
without Ralph to explain it.
可以将他和他的情报送去联调局
We get him and his intel to the FBI
赶在这些雇佣军卷钱走人之前
before these mercs take their money and run.
这计划里考虑到医生了吗
Does a doctor factor into this plan at all?
如果你没发现 我刚中了枪
Because in case you haven't noticed, I just got shot!
我们没法到你那儿去了 莱丽
We're not gonna make it to you, Riley,
没有医疗救治 雷夫也撑不回去
and Ralph isn't gonna make it home without medical attention.
找个医生 去撤离点见我们
Find a doctor and meet us at the exfil.
你们怎么办 走吗
What are you guys gonna do, walk?
不 我要开他的车 准备好了吗
Nah, we're gonna take his whip. You ready?
-嗯 -没有
- Yeah. u202d u202d- No, no!
走
Let's go.
我的车是全新的
My car's mint, yo!
吹牛老爹有辆一样的
Diddy's got one just like it.
你现在还有心思担心这事吗
Is that really what you're worried about right now?!
哥们
Aw, dude!
我有钥匙
I have the key!
走
Go.
好了 子弹击中了你的肺
Okay, the bullet hit your lung
没打到心脏 看来你挺走运
and missed your heart; looks like you got lucky.
这叫走运吗
You call this lucky, bro?
你知道洗掉小牛皮上的血迹有多难吗
You have any idea how hard it is to get bloodstains out of calfskin?
除非你说出对D77的全部了解
Hey, unless you start telling us everything you know about D-77,
否则你就要更倒霉了 这点我确定
your luck's about to get a lot worse, I can tell you that much.
我就是个高级会计师
I'm a glorified accountant, bro.
你要我说什么
What do you want me to tell you,
我把钱都放进了大型混合指数基金
that I put them in large blend index funds
以确保他们稳步增长
so they can ensure steady growth?
杰克 他出现开放性胸壁伤
Jack, he's got a sucking chest wound.
我得想办法闭合修补
I got to find a way to seal it.
关键时候没有胶带了
Where's the duct tape when you need it, right?
看着路 搞笑哥
Hey, eyes on the road, Jethro.
这车比你的房♥子还值钱
This car's worth more than your house.
等你救活了他
Oh, as soon as you're done saving his life,
我就要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
听到了吗 机灵鬼
You hear that, smart-ass?
反正我都穿了丧服了
I'm already dressed for a funeral.
两位 卫星监测到雷夫家附近有枪击
Guys, satellite picked up gunfire near Ralph's house.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
是的
Y-Yeah.
一切都好
Everything's... everything's fine.
天呐 到处是血
Oh, God, there's blood everywhere.
听上去不像是都好
That doesn't sound fine.
"包裹"如何了
How's the package?
雷夫吗 他很好
Ralph? He... he's-he's good.
他就是中枪了
He just, he got kind of shot.
什么
He what?
是啊 没事的 就是肩膀中枪
Yeah, yeah, no biggie. Just in the shoulder.
是啊 但是是在他胸部的肩膀的位置
Yeah, but the part of his shoulder that's kind of his chest.
听着 D77知道你们抓走了雷夫
Listen, D-77 knows you have Ralph.
我们得假设
We need to assume they're going to
他们会提前行动 而不是放弃挣钱
move up their timetable rather than passing up a payday.
这下阻止他们的时间更短了
And we have even less time to stop them.
我们都不知道他们要袭击哪里
And we don't even know where they're gonna strike.
我感觉不太好
I don't feel so good, bro.
拿着
Here, take this.
好 小帕 我是杰克
Yeah, uh, hey, hey, hey, Patti, it's Jack.
我们得回头联♥系♥你了
We're gonna have to call you back, okay?
钱包
Hey, wallet.
我见过不少生死攸关的场面
I've seen my share of life-and-death situations,
如果说有什么撑过这种场面的诀窍 就是
and if there's a key to living through them, it's this:
别慌
don't panic.
如果你能逼自己镇静下来
If you can force yourself to take a minute,
呼吸 好好思考
breathe and actually think,
解决方案一般就在你面前
the solution's generally right in front of you.
而这次 真就在面前
In this case, literally.
肺部穿孔 使胸腔充气
A hole in the lungs can fill the chest with air,
导致呼吸困难
making it impossible to breathe.
诀窍就是把气放出来
The trick is to let the air out
把其他的封在里面
while keeping everything else in.
在医院 是用针加单向阀
In hospitals, they use a needle with a one-way valve.
但在外 用驾照封住
But in the field, a driver's license vent seal
就可以了
does the job nicely.
可能会有点疼
Might sting a little.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
完全不是
Not even a little.
天呐 我要死了
Oh, God, I'm gonna die.
纳闽岛乡村俱乐部
小麦 病人还活着吗
Hey, Mac, our patient still alive?
好得很
And kicking.
不 别用我的电台放乡村音乐
u202dNo. Do not play country music on my radio.
这对这车所代表的一切是种冒犯
It's an affront to everything this car stands for.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
除非你想出办法将D77的花费
Well, unless you figure out how to connect D-77's spending
跟他们下次袭击的地点联♥系♥起来
to the location of their next attack,
否则就一路听乡村音乐回家吧 卷毛
it's country music all the way home, Curly-Q.
我还没调大声呢
I ain't even turned it up yet.
我说了 他们通过开曼群岛账户提款
I told you, they draw lump sums to a Cayman account.
我不知道之后钱会流去哪
I don't know where it goes from there, all right?
找到医生了吗
Any luck finding a doctor?
找到了岛上最好的医生
Tracked down the best doctor on the island.
这可不容易 今天他休假
Which wasn't easy, since it's his day off.
定位了他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Got a lock on his cell signal.
不
No.
"岛上最好"没什么意义
"Best on the island" doesn't mean much.
他大众点评上几星的
How many Yelp stars does he have?
你要是不闭嘴
Hey, you're gonna be seeing Yelp stars
就等着看星星吧
if you don't shut up.
你闭嘴
You shut up.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表