剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
u202dAnd if you want me to sign another one,
你就去给我抓到戴克
you're gonna go get Deckard.
好吧 好 我们去抓他 他在哪
All right. Fine, we'll get him. Where's he at?
凤♥凰♥基金会分♥析♥员发现了一系列的被盗车辆
Phoenix analysts have identified a string of stolen vehicles
从圣路易斯一路向南
starting in St. Louis and heading south.
那么他是要一路偷车去墨西哥吗
So dude's, like, grand Theft Auto-ing his way to Mexico?
戴克知道莫索非足够的秘密
Deckard's got enough dirt on Morsofian
可以扳倒他整个组织
to bring down his entire organization.
但如果他离开本国了
But if he leaves the country,
就再别想见到他
we may never see him
或他关于亚美尼亚犯罪集团的情报了
or his intel on the Armenian syndicate again.
小麦 杰克
Mac, Jack...
去给我把戴克抓回来
go get me Deckard.
就去
On my way.
路易斯安那州
巴吞鲁日北48公里处
好吧 我们离戴克偷的车只有几公里
Okay, we are only a couple miles behind Deckard's stolen car.
按现在的速度
At our current speed,
10分钟就能到
I'd say we get there in about ten minutes.
好
All right, good.
所以我们有10分钟
Which also means we have ten minutes
谈谈我们想谈的
to talk about whatever we want talk about.
什么都行
Anything.
有没有什么关于过去你想一吐为快的事
Anything from your past, anything you want to get off your chest?
没有
Nope.
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - No.
你想知道我和马蒂之间的事
You want to know what happened between me and Matty?
-嗯 -是吧 好吧
- Yeah, well... - Huh? No? Ah, yeah, okay.
好啊 我告诉你 我不在乎
Okay, fine. Fine, I'll tell you. I don't care.
我们当时在卧底
We were undercover,
在一个离岸油井上
on this offshore oil rig
跟一群衣衫褴褛的大老粗一起工作
with this ragtag group of roughnecks.
本来一切都好
Everything was cool, too.
直到宇航局的人来了
Till the boys and girls from NASA showed up.
他们要你们阻止一颗小行星毁灭地球
And ask you to keep an asteroid from destroying the Earth?
没错 你怎么知道
That's right. How'd you know?
-是《绝世天劫》 -是吗
- That's Armageddon, dude. - u202dWas it?
我看过三遍了 因为你逼我把所有
I've seen it three times, because you've made me watch
布鲁斯·威利斯的电影都看三遍
every Bruce Willis movie three times.
你因此变得更好了
And you're a better man for it.
你为什么不肯说究竟发生了什么
Just-- Why won't you tell me what happened?
那是我职业生涯最糟的时刻
It was the worst moment of my career, okay?
比开罗还糟
Worse than Cairo?
只像开罗那么糟还好了
Yeah, I wish it was only as bad as Cairo.
我真的希望
And, you know, I really wish
我们可以不再谈了
that we'd stop talking about this right now.
看来你要如愿了
Looks like you're gonna get that wish.
戴克的车只有0.8公里了
Deckard's car is only a half a mile away.
在那儿 似乎是空的
There it is. Looks empty.
有两道刹车痕
There's two sets of skid marks.
是为了偷车把谁撞下路了吗
Think he ran somebody off the road to steal another car?
或许吧
Well, maybe.
这让我想到那辣酱了 只是辣眼睛
Oh, it reminds me of that hot sauce, only in my eyes.
是军用级的防狼喷雾
It's military-grade pepper spray.
戴克有一堆的通缉令
You know, Deckard did have a ton of open warrants.
会不会是被警方撵下路了
You think the police ran him off the road?
看看那个吧
Might check that out.
警♥察♥逼停车辆就会撞那里
That is where a cop would hit him to execute a PIT maneuver.
但颜色不对
Wrong color, though. u202d
但从撞击高度来看
Judging by the impact height, though,
应该是辆卡车
I'd say we're looking for a truck.
四轮驱动 悬吊系统 樱桃红
Four-by-four with a lift kit. Cherry red.
好吧 显眼的车 开得利落
Okay, so, flashy car, precision driving.
看上去不像是警♥察♥的手法
You know, this doesn't sound like the handiwork of the po-po.
更像是赏金猎人
Sounds more like a bounty hunter to me.
南方舒适
这就是要找的红皮卡了 伙计
Well, there's your red pickup, hoss.
肯定是这辆
This has got to be it.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
看莱丽能不能利用这个
Want to see if Riley can use this
查出赏金猎人的名字
to give us the name of that bounty hunter.
或许她还可以借此告诉我们
Yeah, well, maybe she can use it to tell us
他为什么来这儿
what the hell he's doing in here.
大部分赏金猎人
You know, most bounty hunters
都会直接把人拉去最近的警局
hightail it right to the nearest police station with their mark,
不会停车喝杯酒
they don't stop and have a brewski.
-来几杯冰啤 -好
- Couple cold ones, please. - You got it.
我不知道 或许我们走运了
I don't know, maybe we got lucky and, uh,
-那人不怎么聪明 -或许吧
- our guy's just not that bright. - u202dYeah, maybe.
碰
And bam!
我把他撞下了路 拿防狼喷雾喷了他
I ran him off the road, pepper-sprayed his ass,
五花大绑放在了我车后
and hogtied him in the back of my truck.
等我把他交出去 就能拿钱了
Soon as I turn him in, cha-ching, baby.
真不是大海捞针啊
He's not exactly a needle in a haystack, now, is he?
我看到他了 戴克呢
I see him, but where's Deckard?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他似乎挺健谈 我们去问问
But he seems chatty; let's go ask him.
我可以下一个打吗
Can I get next?
来得正巧
Good timing.
你搭球
You rack.
我好像听到你说你是赏金猎人
So I thought I overheard you say you were a bounty hunter?
逃犯追捕代理
Bail recovery agent.
厉害啊
That's... that's badass.
很厉害
Very.
你抓到的人
So this guy you caught--
你把他绑好了
you have him all tied up?
你不担心他逃跑吗
You're not worried he's gonna escape?
他的意思是 那人想逃跑吗
What he's saying is d-did they try to get away?
想逃走吗
Did they try to run from you?
没有
Nah, man.
我抓住的人 逃不掉的
Soon as I get 'em, they don't get free.
我猜丢了逃犯
Yeah, I would imagine losing a fugitive is
在你这行可丢大人了
a big no-no in your line of work.
你们来跟我说说吧
Well, why don't y'all tell me.
你们显然也是这一行的
Since you're obviously in the same line of work.
你为什么会那么说
What would make you say something like that?
两个便装陌生人
Two strangers in a plain wrap,
在一般只有当地人的路上几乎超速地飞驰
straddling the speed limit on a road used by mostly locals.
是啊 几公里之前 我发现你们也在追戴克了
Yeah, I made y'all on Deckard's tail a few miles back.
我不得不加快速度 撞了自己的车
Forced me to step up my timetable and dent my truck.
我就心想停下喝一杯 引你们出来
So I thought I'd stop off for a drink, draw you out.
好好看看我的对手
Take a good look at the competition.
既然话都说开了
Well, since everything's out in the open...
不如你帮自己个忙
why don't you go ahead and do yourself a favor.
把他交出来
Hand him over.
我有更好的主意
Well, I got a better idea.
你俩还是少来插手
Why don't the two of you back the hell off
让我去交人
and let me deliver my skip.
没门
That's not gonna happen.
是啊 你也不占胜算 二对一
Yeah. Odds aren't in your favor. It's two against one.
其实
Actually,
是二对
it's two against....
他们所有人
all of them.
等你们收拾完他们
When you're done with them, boys,
务必确保他们不会乱跑
make sure they don't go anywhere.
你们是一起的啊
Oh, you guys are... you guys are together.
请一轮酒 就能交好多朋友 真是不可思议
Amazing how many friends you can buy with a free round of drinks.
就一轮 真小气
Just one round? Well, what a cheapskate.
小心奈德
Watch out for Ned there.
他爱咬人
He's a biter.
好了 那你们玩吧
All right, I'll leave you boys to your fun.
小麦 帮帮忙
Hey, Mac, I could use a little help here, man!
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表