剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
我们怎么办
Well, what are we supposed to do?
现在 离开大街
Well, right now get off the street.
然后再考虑下一步
Then we can worry about what happens next.
知道吗 等等
Oh, you know what? Wait a minute, wait a minute.
我好像认识能帮忙的人 走
I think I know somebody who can help us out. Come on.
亲爱的 你怎么...
Hey, honey. How you do...
八年前 我跟中情局
Eight years ago, I was here with the CIA
来这里执行卧底任务 珍娜是我卧底身份的...
on an undercover op-- Jena was part of my cover...
我知道 亲爱的 我知道
I know, I-I know. Honey, I know.
是这样 我会解释的
I hear you, and I'll explain everything.
我们能进去谈谈吗
Okay, can we go inside and-and talk, just... for a second?
你会说荷兰语还有法语吗
You speak Dutch and you speak French?
都不会 我会说超模语
Neither. I'm fluent in supermodel.
你的朋友都是谁
Who are your friends?
博兹 很酷的 他是大佬
Bozer. Really cool. He's the gaffer.
莱丽是造型师
Riley's the stylist.
性感硬汉
And twisted steel and sex appeal,
蓝眼睛模特 这是小麦
that's the model, old blue eyes right there, Mac.
我们能不能进去叙叙旧
If we could just come in and catch up,
就一会儿
for a minute, please?
你好美
You look great.
听着
Hey, listen, listen.
我是迈阿密来的时尚摄影师
I'm a fashion photographer from Miami,
你们是我的团队
you guys are my team,
我讨厌牡蛎 我叫布莱斯·维拉诺瓦 记住了
I hate oysters, and my name is Bryce Villanova. You got it?
你先请 布莱斯
After you, Bryce.
我不知道 我有天出去吃早餐
I-I don't know. I just went out for breakfast one morning,
我就走丢了
and I kind of kept walking.
因为我对你的感情开始让我害怕了 珍
Because I was getting scared about how I felt about you, Jen.
你知道我对你的感情的 亲爱的
You know how I feel about you, babe. u202d
我知道我们被我们自己的政♥府♥抛弃了
I know we've been cut off by our own government
全世界都以为我们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 但是
and the whole world thinks we're terrorists, but...
这好精彩
this is amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
我觉得我还没反过劲儿来
I think it just hasn't hit me yet.
但是博兹挺受打击
It's hitting Bozer pretty hard, though.
如果他们知道我们在这儿 就会围上来了
If they knew we were here, they'd be up here already.
我觉得好傻
I feel like an idiot.
我就是想尝尝当英雄的滋味
I just wanted a taste of being a hero.
但这个情况 可不像电影里
But this, this isn't like the movies.
是啊
No.
-但这是好事 -为什么
- But it's a good thing. - Why is that?
电影里 结局都已经写好
Well, in a movie, the ending's already written.
在现实生活中 你如果冷静
In real life, if you just stay calm...
好好思考
think...
就可以破解任何困局
you can find a way out of anything.
至少 以前总是这样的
At least that's... the way it's always worked before.
好了 我好像把珍娜维哄好了
Okay, I think I smoothed things out with Jenaveev.
差不多吧
Well, you know, for the most part, anyway.
我不怪那姑娘 杰克
I don't blame the woman, Jack.
我知道 我早该告诉她
Hey, look, I know I should've told her
我是个国际间谍
I was an international spy years ago,
但我还能怎么办 让她有生命危险吗
but what do you want me to do, put her life in jeopardy?
所以你决定骗她 跟她上♥床♥
So instead, you lie to her, sleep with her,
然后你的任务一结束就离开吗
and then leave the moment your assignment is over?
你就不能改个说法吗
You want change for that two cents' worth?
你笑什么
Yeah, what are you laughing at?
她说得对
Well, she's right.
事情就是那样
What happened happened.
好吗 没有人
Okay? I don't see anybody
跟詹姆斯·邦德讲道德啊
throwing a moral compass at James Bond.
就因为
Just 'cause I go out
我执行任务时套到个漂亮妹子
and I lasso a golden unicorn on assignment,
我就突然成邪恶版乔治·克鲁尼了
all of a sudden I'm the Evil George Clooney?
克鲁尼结婚了
Clooney's married.
娶了一个厉害的律师
To a brilliant attorney.
他安顿下来之前
Yeah, well, he hopped on a lot of lily pads
可是没少拈花惹草
before he settled on that one.
我的过去 过去了
Now, look, my past is the past.
好吗
All right?
接下来怎么办
What's our next move?
我们得跑了
I think we have to run.
车里到处是我们的指纹 而我们没做此事的
Our prints are all over that van, and the only proof
-唯一证据也没了 -你想放弃逃跑吗
- we didn't do this is gone. - You just want to give up and go?
总比蹲监狱强 尤其是荷兰监狱
Better than prison-- especially Dutch prison.
二十年年到无期 吃腌青鱼 算了
20 to life eating pickled herring? No, thank you.
腌青鱼很糙的
Pickled herring is gnarly.
再说 全国人♥民♥都当我们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
Besides, the whole country already thinks we're terrorists;
我们跑吧
let's just bounce.
阿姆斯特丹中心爆♥炸♥ 警方现正追捕四名嫌疑人
还不至于全国人♥民♥都知道
Not the entire country.
只要让奥利维亚·普莱尔承认是她做的就行了
We just need Olivia Prior to admit that she did this and not us.
怎么做 没了凤♥凰♥基金会的援助
How? Without Phoenix's help,
监听电♥话♥都很危险
even running a phone tap is risky.
那我们只好亲自见见奥利维亚·普莱尔了
Well, then we'll just have to meet Olivia Prior in person.
听起来是"安全"多了
Oh, yeah, that sounds way less risky.
她是国会议员 小麦
She's a member of parliament, Mac.
我们怎么能避开那么多监控接近她
How we gonna get anywhere near her without those cameras seeing us?
只要确保监控看不到我们的脸就行
Then we'll just have to make sure the cameras don't see our faces.
别动
Hold still.
你觉得怎么样 布莱斯
So, what do you say, Bryce?
那位漂亮妹子会不会还留着你的旧物
Think that golden unicorn held onto any of your old gear?
布莱斯是谁
Who's Bryce?
什么
What?
好的
All right.
找找有没有相机
Hey. Find that camera gear.
是 遵命
Yeah, yeah, okay.
人眼只能看到可见光
So, humans can only see visible light,
但相机除了可见光 还能看到红外线
but cameras can see visible and infrared.
所以能在夜晚和弱光下 提高图像质量
That's why they can boost images in low light and at night.
所以把这些遥控器上的LED灯
So, with some of these LEDs from these TV remotes
装到珍娜维这些墨镜上
hidden inside of some of Jenaveev's many sunglasses,
荷兰人就会被闪瞎 怎么样
the Dutch should be seeing stars. How do I look?
-非常成功 -好
- Oh, yeah, you're in business. - Nice.
这能骗过面部识别软件
Okay, well, that fools facial recognition,
但总会有人盯着显示屏
but how long before someone watching the feed
等他们注意到四个脸上发光的人要多久
notices four people walking around with halos for faces?
用不了多久 所以我们必须行动迅速
Not long. That's why we have to move quick.
我一般喜欢圆形的镜框
Yeah, these don't quite have the sleek lines
虽然这副不是 但我也能戴
I prefer in my eyewear, but... I can make 'em work.
我不能去了 是吧
I'm not going, am I?
这次行动稍有不慎 后果很严重
This could get real bad real fast.
如果马蒂知道会发展成这样
Matty would've never sent you on this mission
她绝不会派你出任务的
if she knew it would turn out like this.
可我已经来了
But I'm here now, all right?
万一真的是"严重的后果"怎么办
I mean, what if it does go bad fast?
万一你们回不来 留我一个人在这里
What if y'all leave me here and don't come back?
至少你还会活着
Then at least you'll still be alive.
答应我 这次听我的
Promise me you'll listen to me this time
留在这 别出事
and just stay here and safe.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我答应你
I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来你的墨镜小伎俩
Well, it looks like your little glasses
确实很有用 超模警官
are doing their thing, Sizzlean.
没有警报
No alerts.
西部战线一片寂静
All quiet on the Western Front.
指世界大战中德国以西及协约国以东边境的军事争夺区
其实西部战线离这里
Yeah, well, Western Front's actually about
-还有大概250英里 -是吗
- 250 miles from here, but... - What?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表