剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Flattery, like insults, will get you nowhere with me.
我喜欢她 麦凯弗
I like her, MacGyver.
我很喜欢她
I like her a lot.
有何贵干啊
So, to what do I owe the pleasure?
我知道你们打断我看《勇士与美人》
I know that you didn't drag me away from The Bold and The Beautiful
不光是为了跟我介绍新上司
just to introduce me to the new boss.
一个恐怖组织雇了你去杀人
A terrorist organization has hired you to kill someone.
凤♥凰♥基金会拦截到了雇佣信息
u202dPhoenix intercepted the offer.
我们需要活捉那个目标
And we need to capture, not kill, the intended mark.
那么 你们要
So, you're going to...
放我出去吗
let me out on a little field trip?
不 别做梦了
No, not on your life.
我要替你去
I'm going in your place,
你要教我怎么扮成你
and you are gonna teach me how to be you.
你想
You want...
你以为...
You think that...
麦凯弗
MacGyver.
你太... 好玩了
You are so... delightful.
虽然这想法让我觉得很好笑
As hilarious as that idea is, for me,
我还是算了吧
that's gonna be a hard pass.
别这样
Come on.
你不想看看我能不能做到吗
Don't you want to see if I can pull this off?
我的确也喜欢看
Well, I do love watching a bloody car
"撞车场面"
wreck as much as the next guy.
好吧 可能格外喜欢
Okay, more than the next guy.
但就算你能装成我
But even if you could pose as me
骗过奥姆纳斯说出
long enough to convince Omnus to tell you
"建筑师"的秘密身份
the secret identity of the Architect--
好可爱的代号♥
such a cute nom de guerre, by the way--
我也没有理由帮你
I have absolutely no reason to help you.
这单纯是个
It's simply a matter of...
动机问题
motivation.
我没有动机
I don't have any.
麦凯弗 出去
MacGyver, leave the room.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
不是要求 出去
It's not a request. Leave now.
我要单独跟他谈
I'd like to talk to him alone.
挨训了吧
She told you.
你想怎么做呢 "上司大姐"
So, what's the play here, boss lady?
你要逼我默默坐着
You gonna force me to sit in silence
无聊到同意帮你吗
till I get so bored that I agree to help you?
不 我只想证明一件事
No, I was just making a point.
你会不安地比我先开口
That you'd get uncomfortable and talk before I would.
真像《权力的48条规则》
How very 48 Laws of Power of you.
我只是想证明你没你说的那么没人性
Just proving that you are more human than you'd like to admit.
说到证明你有人性
Speaking of proof that you're a human...
那是谁
Who might that be?
你很清楚
You know exactly who that is.
他是你儿子
He's your son.
你觉得那对我有何意义吗
And you think that means what to me, exactly?
听好了 玛蒂尔达
Pay attention, Matilda.
如果你还没发现
In case you hadn't noticed,
我这人有很严重的反♥社♥会♥人格
I am rocking a rather serious case of antisocial personality disorder.
你为什么认为我会在意一个孩子的死活
So what makes you think that I care whether some child lives or dies?
你希望人们以为你没人性 魔多克
You want people to think you're not human, Murdoc,
但你有
but you are.
否则 你也不会如此费心
If you weren't, you wouldn't have gone to such great lengths
把儿子藏在瑞士最昂贵的私人学校之一里了
to hide your son in one of the most expensive private schools in Switzerland.
你支付他的住宿费 学费
You pay for his room, his board, his education.
还送圣诞礼物去
He even gets gifts on Christmas.
也难怪你想保护他
Makes sense that you want to keep your son safe.
他是个无辜的孩子
He's an innocent
而这世界充满了危险的"捕猎者"
in a world of dangerous predators,
他们会毫不犹豫地对付
who wouldn't think twice about going after him
这个属于你的孩子
if they knew that he belonged to you.
如果他们知道他的存在
If they knew that he existed.
你这是威胁一个孩子吗
Are you threatening a child?
不
No.
我是威胁你
I'm threatening you.
我们不能让孩子有危险
We can't leave the boy vulnerable.
凤♥凰♥基金会此刻正在将他纳入保护性监禁
Phoenix is taking him into protective custody as we speak.
但接下来怎样就看你的了
But what happens next is up to you.
帮助我们 小魔多克就永远不必知道
Help us and little Murdoc Jr. never has to know
爸爸究竟是什么人
what Daddy really does.
如果拒绝 那么
But refuse, and, well,
我觉得你儿子理应知道真♥相♥
I think your son deserves to know the truth,
不是吗
don't you?
我给你60秒来考虑
I'll give you 60 seconds to consider.
然后就拿出决定
And then I want a decision.
他怎么说
What'd he say?
麦凯弗
MacGyver.
我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
首先
So, first things first,
你得丢掉那件可笑的外套
we need to lose that ridiculous jacket.
首先 回答我几个问题
First, you're gonna answer some of my questions.
你是如何跟客户联络的
How do you contact your clients?
你是如何接单的
How do you accept a job?
一般是表示答应
Usually by saying yes.
你如何找到目标
How do you target a mark?
瞧 我的方法很好解释
See, my methods are easy to explain.
难的是教会你这样的好小伙儿
What's hard is teaching a Boy Scout like you
怎样让客户相信你是个冷血杀手
how to go convince a client that you're a cold-blooded killer.
那好
Okay, then.
告诉我
Tell me how.
我得先看看试穿的样子才能开始剪裁西装
Well, I can't tailor the suit until I see how it fits.
我们要先试行一下
So, we're gonna do a little trial run first.
跟你和奥姆纳斯的问题毫无关系的一件事
Something completely unrelated to your issues with Omnus.
说真的
And seriously...
把那件可笑的外套丢掉
lose the ridiculous jacket.
你要找的人
Now, the people that you're looking for
应该会坐后面的桌子
should be at a table near the back.
特色菜 培根生菜番茄三明治 火鸡三明治
记住 麦凯弗
Try to remember, MacGyver,
你不是来上树救猫的
you're not here to get a cat out of a tree,
你是来问出名字 干掉此人的
you're here to get a name to turn into worm food,
好吗
okay?
这俩人想雇杀手
Those two want to hire a hit man?
他们看上去好正常
They look so normal.
我该怎么称呼你
What should I call you?
我用过很多名字
I've collected many names,
但我一向喜欢"魔多克"这名字
but I've always been partial to Murdoc.
好孩子
Good boy.
让他们跟你说明详情
Now get them to tell you a story.
我们为什么要见面
Why are we here?
我们的女儿 瑞秋
Our daughter, Rachel...
去年被杀了
was murdered last year.
那是她和布雷特
That's... that's her and Brett.
她丈夫
Her husband.
我们知道是他干的
We know he did it.
警♥察♥也知道
So do the police.
但他们找不到凶器
But they couldn't find the murder weapon
或是足够证据起诉他
or enough evidence to charge him.
他对她家暴
He beat her.
去接警的警探
The detective that came to the house
跟我们说时都哭了
cried when he told us.
他们甚至不让我们看她的脸
They wouldn't even let us see her face.
封闭你的感情 麦凯弗
Lock up your feelings, MacGyver.
他们是来找杀手的
They came for a killer,
不是英雄
not some hero.
我可以替你们处理好
I can handle this for you.
我们只需要谈妥费用
We just need to settle on my fee.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表